Pelosi is optimistic about winning the House in Nov.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Pelosi said today.
'I have no intention of the Democrats not winning the House this November,' the California Democrat told reporters on Thursday morning. 'People really want us to win,' she added.
'The work that this president has done and he's been a great president, I don't know about polls but I do know about winning the races one district at a time,' she said.
'We think from the standpoint of kitchen table there is no comparison,' Pelosi said. 'They don't even vote for domestic terrorism, isn't that sad?'
'A woman's right to choose is on the ballot and that is a kitchen table issue. So we're comfortable,'

Comment:
Pelosi needs to go.
Her hate mongering and lying and greed is deplorable.
Americans have suffered more than enough from Pelosi's leadership.
We need sober adult sane leadership to get our country back on track.

Pelosi said today.
'I have no intention of the Democrats not winning the House this November,' the California Democrat told reporters on Thursday morning. 'People really want us to win,' she added.
'The work that this president has done and he's been a great president, I don't know about polls but I do know about winning the races one district at a time,' she said.
'We think from the standpoint of kitchen table there is no comparison,' Pelosi said. 'They don't even vote for domestic terrorism, isn't that sad?'
'A woman's right to choose is on the ballot and that is a kitchen table issue. So we're comfortable,'

Comment:
Pelosi needs to go.
I think they're sticking the botox needle in too deep when they do her forehead.

Pelosi said today.

Comment:
Pelosi needs to go.
She knows the DNC has another 2000 mules to roll out.

Well, bullshit.

Seems to me the obvious thing to say is something like, "It's going to be tough, but we can win if we get out the vote. The other party thinks they're fighting Satan and will walk over broken glass to show up. It's up to us to get people to the polls".

Pelosi said today.

Comment:
Pelosi needs to go.

With the Roe v Wade decision, the Democrats will stomp in November. The Supreme Court is literally gifting the midterms to the Democrats.

EDIT: I have known that the Democrats would win in 2022 all along, but the Roe decision will make it even better.

With the Roe v Wade decision, the Democrats will stomp in November. The Supreme Court is literally gifting the midterms to the Democrats.

EDIT: I have known that the Democrats would win in 2022 all along, but the Roe decision will make it even better.
Your party is polling about ~25-30% with Independents. Blacks and Hispanics are moving to the Right in record numbers. The only way your party holds power is to repeat the steal from 2020 and I can promise you that that will bring huge problems.

Abortion is not the deciding factor you Dems are hoping it is. Most Americans are more concerned about the skyrocketing inflation, the vaporization of their retirement savings, the shortage of baby formula, the flood of illegals streaming across our border, and the ever-increasing price of gas - and they blame Biden for it all.

Forum List

Back