Pelosi: I'll send over the AOI when I'm ready, probably soon

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday said she would likely send articles of impeachment to the Senate soon despite winning no concessions from Republicans on allowing witnesses to testify during a trial on the House's charges against President Trump.

Though she refused to budge on her previous demands, Pelosi signaled that the next phase of impeachment may be imminent.

"I'm not holding them indefinitely," Pelosi said during a press briefing in the Capitol, referring to the two articles passed by the House in December over Trump’s dealings with Ukraine. "I'll send them over when I'm ready, and that will probably be soon."

Pelosi says she'll send articles of impeachment to Senate 'soon'

She's holding a losing hand here and knows it. It's about saving face, which at this point is going to be difficult. Recent polls are saying a majority want those Article of Impeachment to be sent over to the Senate, and even some Dems Senators are saying the same thing, so how long can she hold out? My guess: some time next week if not sooner.

Yep, she knows she is holding a clusterfuck that will only get worse once it gets to the Senate.

Major miscalculation by Nazi to even start the impeachment farce.

To be delivered by the OAC or the ADL With DHS, FBI and CIA protection ?
They'll be wearing uniforms similar to M.O.U.S.E so they dont shoot each other.
The uniforms are deductible with the IRS. Transportation routeswill be supervised by the DOT and, if air flight is needed the The FAA and DHS will be close at hand
L.i.k.k.M.e.e

I have been watching this shit show since Pelousy and Schffforbrains decided they would impeach.

I've also been LMAO at the inept gamesmanship they have tried.

What a pack of imbecilic fools they are.

I wonder what happened to Quid pro Quo bribery? Are democrats required to have amnesia among their mental illnesses?

Forum List

Back