Pelosi Gets ‘Obscene And Sick’ Calls After Data Hack

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“This is a sad course of events, not only for us, but more importantly for our country.”

U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said on Saturday she has been flooded with “obscene and sick” calls and text messages after a hacker linked to Russia posted personal contact information online for her and hundreds of other Democratic lawmakers and aides.

Pelosi sent a letter to colleagues warning them to take precautions and said she was changing her phone number after a hacker identified as “Guccifer 2.0” posted the personal cellphone numbers and email addresses on Friday.

The posted information appeared to have been gained in the electronic breach of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the fundraising and campaign arm of Democrats in the House of Representatives.

Other Democratic campaign groups, including the Democratic National Committee, also were targeted by the cyber attack, which was made public late last month.

“On a personal note, I was in the air flying from Florida to California when the news broke. Upon landing, I have received scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages,” Pelosi told her colleagues, urging them to keep their phones and incoming text messages away from their family members and children.

It's also obscene and sick that many right-wingers are cheering about it.

“This is a sad course of events, not only for us, but more importantly for our country.”

U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said on Saturday she has been flooded with “obscene and sick” calls and text messages after a hacker linked to Russia posted personal contact information online for her and hundreds of other Democratic lawmakers and aides.

Pelosi sent a letter to colleagues warning them to take precautions and said she was changing her phone number after a hacker identified as “Guccifer 2.0” posted the personal cellphone numbers and email addresses on Friday.

The posted information appeared to have been gained in the electronic breach of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the fundraising and campaign arm of Democrats in the House of Representatives.

Other Democratic campaign groups, including the Democratic National Committee, also were targeted by the cyber attack, which was made public late last month.

“On a personal note, I was in the air flying from Florida to California when the news broke. Upon landing, I have received scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages,” Pelosi told her colleagues, urging them to keep their phones and incoming text messages away from their family members and children.

Wow, usually Pelosi is the one making those calls

Can you provide us with any "credible" examples of your claim?

Russia played prank on us that has all the style of a flaming bag of poo on our doorstep, republicans are overjoyed. This was not a disclosure of bad behavior, it was an invitation to engage in bad behavior.

I get calls from her all the time saying kaz, fuck you for being an employer and creating jobs, screw you for your career helping American business compete bringing more jobs here, I'm going to fuck you again with more taxes and regulations and as for your paying more taxes, fuck you, douche, you deserve it. We should take it all.

Yep, she makes those all the time, every time she opens her mouth in public

Russia played prank on us that has all the style of a flaming bag of poo on our doorstep, republicans are overjoyed. This was not a disclosure of bad behavior, it was an invitation to engage in bad behavior.

The server's been offline for over a year and Trump knew that, you stupid douche.

Talk about the stick up your ass party, you aren't even smart enough to recognize when Trump is mocking you

I get calls from her all the time saying kaz, fuck you for being an employer and creating jobs, screw you for your career helping American business compete bringing more jobs here, I'm going to fuck you again with more taxes and regulations and as for your paying more taxes, fuck you, douche, you deserve it. We should take it all.

In other words - you're a liar.

I just backed it up, Tonto

Really? I didn't see any "factual" quotes from Pelosi - just your imaginary bullshit.

Oooh, the po witto babeeee!

Really? I didn't see any "factual" quotes from Pelosi - just your imaginary bullshit.

It's what she tells achievers and employers in this country every day. Fuck us and the fart that blew us in

it's easier for me to believe all those 'sick and obscene' calls are coming from other members of congress than from hackers.

The server's been offline for over a year and Trump knew that, you stupid douche.

Talk about the stick up your ass party, you aren't even smart enough to recognize when Trump is mocking you
Whatever, go play ding-dong-ditch on the democrats in your neighborhood because that seems to be the level of your politics.

Forum List

Back