Pelosi Asks Rep. Ilhan Omar to Clarify

Scratch a Leftist, find a racist.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that she welcomed a clarification from Rep. Ilhan Omar over a tweet about Israel that critics on both sides of the aisle said had unfairly compared the U.S. and Israel to terrorist groups.

Watch Omar "clarify" her comments by saying she does indeed hate Jews and America, while Pelosi nods along like a retard.

Old geezers like Pelosi need to get out of the way and die already, so the new DemoKKKrat party can proceed with expelling all the Jews and other whites from the party.
Almost exactly what happened

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that she welcomed a clarification from Rep. Ilhan Omar over a tweet about Israel that critics on both sides of the aisle said had unfairly compared the U.S. and Israel to terrorist groups.

Nancy said, "Omar clarified her remarks as "slow death to Israel and slow death to America" and that was all we needed to hear"
She is a House member and she told the public "slow death to America?" I think I'm gonna be sick. Where are pro-Americans in Wisconsin who are angry this creep wants Americans to die so she can be happy? There is a limit.

Nancy said, "Omar clarified her remarks as "slow death to Israel and slow death to America" and that was all we needed to hear"
She is a House member and she told the public "slow death to America?" I think I'm gonna be sick. Where are pro-Americans in Wisconsin who are angry this creep wants Americans to die so she can be happy? There is a limit.

Omar's anti-Americanism and anti-Semitism are mainstream on the left now.

The Jew hating left have come out of the closet.

My late husband's best friend when growing up moved to Wisconsin. The people there are good Americans. I cannot wrap my mind about any of them being so anti-American that they would wish us all a cruel kind of death. We don't deserve that even in the most extreme acadamian circles. I cannot see that in such a lovingkind state.

I was paraphrasing

My late husband's best friend when growing up moved to Wisconsin. The people there are good Americans. I cannot wrap my mind about any of them being so anti-American that they would wish us all a cruel kind of death. We don't deserve that even in the most extreme acadamian circles. I cannot see that in such a lovingkind state.
Omar is from Minnesnowta...West of the St. Croix.

Omar is from Minnesnowta...West of the St. Croix.
Thank you for the correction.

I was paraphrasing
You were? Quotation marks typically indicate a verbatim quote as I recollect from Freshman English class back when.

Forum List

Back