Pelosi Admits That $3.5 T Bill Contains Program That Spies On Our Bank Accounts

When everyone pulls all of their money out of the bank at once we will no longer have this discussion. Nothing and I do mean nothing is private it has never been and it will never be. Were all living in HELL on earth

When everyone pulls all of their money out of the bank at once we will no longer have this discussion. Nothing and I do mean nothing is private it has never been and it will never be. Were all living in HELL on earth
This is how Schumer started the banking collapse.
He told everyone to start a run on banks after the Democrats spent months trashing our banking industry.
Of course banking crashed in 2006.....they scared the shit out of everyone.

This is how Schumer started the banking collapse.
He told everyone to start a run on banks after the Democrats spent months trashing our banking industry.
Of course banking crashed in 2006.....they scared the shit out of everyone.
Won't be the first and it won't be the last just wait

Downsized.....but all of the poison will stay in.
They want to make it seem like a victory for us....but they'll still be screwing us.....as my link in the OP stated.
I picked up this tabloid magazine today that had a headline that said Joe Biden sold out Americans to China for $3.8 billion dollars. He set up a scheme to buy cobalt with the agreement of cobalt purchase so a Chinese company could have a corner on the electric car industry. His administration has great plans to destroy fossil fuels (other than cobalt) by mandating that only electric cars could drive on federal roads or something like that, and there doesn't seem much chance of driving my 17 year old truck around for much longer.

I wish people who are in the process of destroying a profitable and affordable transportation would be denied our own truck by taking most of the world's supply of cobalt and putting its profit in their pocket while picking the pocket of all of us while Nero Biden fiddles everyone elses' assets away from them for his bargain with the Chinese to get rid of the american dream. Good night all.

The Democrats are coming after our bank accounts:

View attachment 551286View attachment 551287View attachment 551288
Back in school, there was a Movie with the perfect title about Nancy Pelosi's doings. I think it was called "It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD World. It was filled with optional truths...

The GOP and Dems have made laws over the last fifty years that allow them to spy on us and you idiots just think it's the Dems, how stupid can you be?
Thanks The biggest problem this country has is dishonest leaders who believe Govt is the answer. They're all in the same fish bowl

Next up they will fuck up money. They will make the dollar worthless and drive prices up and scare and get everyone mad and then democrats will step in "we have a national crisis effecting all Americans and it needs immediate action so today we're announcing the American national bank branch of the government and we will fix all the money isssues. We will protect all Americans money in our bank to prevent covid, racism, inflation, and climate change".

Wait until you have to carry a mandatory COVID pass, and then will also be forced to undergo COVID Tracking.

If you think you are losing your freedoms now, wait until they put the slave collar and the face muzzle on you at the same time and pull you over for driving without a mask.

They are arresting people and throwing them in jail for leaving their homes to go grocery shopping without a vax pass in places like Australia.

They arrested a pro Tennis Player, and not any ordinary one. The Number One Tennis Player in the world was arrested for refusing to have a vaccination, had his VISA revoked for daring to come to Australia to play in The Australian Open for which he was invited to play in, then thrown in jail.

Coming soon to a DemNazi Fascist State Near You!

Next up they will fuck up money. They will make the dollar worthless and drive prices up and scare and get everyone mad and then democrats will step in "we have a national crisis effecting all Americans and it needs immediate action so today we're announcing the American national bank branch of the government and we will fix all the money isssues. We will protect all Americans money in our bank to prevent covid, racism, inflation, and climate change".
They want to decimate currency and impose a digital global currency. That is all part of the great reset. They will be able to track your ever location, every purchase, and everyone you have contact with.

Think "Mark of The Beast" digital currency only with a chip in your hand of forehead. That is what this is all about. It will be a total takeover of the economy, and means of production. OSHA now through an illegal mandate if this continues will be able to dictate any number of unreasonable civil rights violating mandates on an employer and it's employees.

Wait until a mandatory COVID pass is needed and you are surveilled 24-7 with COVID tracking already built in to your smartphone right now.

666 is not a fairy tale. It's the future.

Forum List

Back