Peggy Noonan - "It's Over" ... for McCain

You don't think the GOP will pull some strings to make that go away?

The prosecutor is a straight shooter, and he has audiotapes, emails, and witnesses. She has a record of abusing power going all the way back to Wasilla. To put a person with her record in a position to possibly be the most power person in the world is a disgrace. Shame on John McCain!

Last edited:
The message is already out there.

But yes, the GOP has made a lot go away. Palin wanting to succeed from the Union for one. McCain's actual involvement with the Keating 5 scandal, and much more.
yeah, keep repeating that lie
:rolleyes:

Personal insults are all you have, no facts.
So sad.

Coming from you, that's pretty funny.

Prove she wanted to secede from the Union, nutjob. She said she was going to change the relationship between Alaska and the lower 48. Not that she wanted to start a revolution, you spastic fool.

That isn't proof she wanted to secede. It's proof that she was exploring options for Alaska.

Show something where she said she wanted to secede.

Though I have to admit, even though it's the NYT (well-known for fabricating stories and burying news) this is an almost-legit link. Bravo! You're learning! And we didn't think it could be done....

That isn't proof she wanted to secede. It's proof that she was exploring options for Alaska.

Though I have to admit, even though it's the NYT (well-known for fabricating stories and burying news) this is an almost-legit link. Bravo! You're learning! And we didn't think it could be done....

Her husband joined AIP and she addressed their convention as governor. Those are the facts.

you are such a kooky koolaid drinker, no one takes you seriously

Thou are so blind that ye can't see.

"Keep up the good work," Sarah Palin told members of the Alaskan Independence Party in a videotaped speech to their convention six months ago in Fairbanks. She wished the party luck on what she called its "inspiring convention."

Google it you dumb mother fucker!!

Times already printed one retraction in this investigation and admitted to having a bad source. Trusting them to print the truth on this matter is like trusting the Weekly World News to provide "fair and balanced" coverage of the latest alien spaceship landing in South Dakota.

Insults are all you have, so sad.

Palin addressing the AIP convention....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvPNXYrIyI]YouTube - Sarah Palin and the Alaska Independence Party. Palin addresses AIP convention[/ame]

Ruh-roh ....

That's beautiful.

Gotta love the right wing. They never have liked John McCain. Now, he gives them a conservative and what do they do in return? Stupid shit like this.

I made the case that this is no longer true, that party leaders seem to me stuck in the assumptions of 1988 and 1994, the assumptions that reigned when they were young and coming up. "The first lesson they learned is the one they remember," I said to Todd -- and I'm pretty certain that is a direct quote. But, I argued, that's over, those assumptions are yesterday, the party can no longer assume that its base is utterly in line with the thinking of the American people. And when I said, "It's over!" -- and I said it more than once -- that is what I was referring to...
Wow you libs are desperate- making shit up. :cuckoo:

you dumb mother fucker!!

precisely the type of undisciplined rage I've heard all day from Democrats who have no idea how to respond to a national ticket Republican who is under 60, looks good on TV, and doesn't fumble every adjective she sees on her way to completing a sentence

Wow you libs are desperate- making shit up. :cuckoo:

No need to make anything up.

Palin is being investigated for abuse of power. A special prosecutor has been appointed by the legislature. There are audiotapes, emails, and multiple witnesses. She is toast.

Palin is being investigated for abuse of power. A special prosecutor has been appointed by the legislature. There are audiotapes, emails, and multiple witnesses. She is toast.

how many millions times is that now, Kirk ? 2,3--I'm losing count. :lol:

YOu never provide shit but your rants lady. You really are ignorant and its the kind of ignorance that is arrogant and that makes me angry.

Ok, stupid, listen carefully. The Alaska Independence Party was kicking around the idea of succeeding from the Union. That's a fucking fact fat ass.

Ok, so let's move on. Breath sealy. breath. Ok, her husband was a member of that group, and she has spoken encouraging words to that group. You know, the group that wants Alaska to succeed from the USA. Or at least they want to take a vote. Just for shits and giggles of course, right retard? Right?

Ok, so now that I have your attention. Rev. Wright said God Damn America because of racist bitches like you. Can you blame him? But not everyone that knows Rev. Wright thinks that way. Or, maybe the 1960's America needed a little damning.

Let me give you an example. I don't think God Damns Germany in 2008, do you? Probably not. They seem like a good people. So what about the 1940 German people and their country? Do you think God Damned them? Do you think God Blessed us during WW2 when we were doing the right thing?

It's like talking to a little brat.

Wow do you ever carry on a conversation or is all you can do is ejaculate Liberal mantra out of your pie-hole?

Thou are so blind that ye can't see.

"Keep up the good work," Sarah Palin told members of the Alaskan Independence Party in a videotaped speech to their convention six months ago in Fairbanks. She wished the party luck on what she called its "inspiring convention."

Google it you dumb mother fucker!!
you are one to call anyone dumb
:lol:
sheesh
she was governor wishing an opposing party luck

are you REALLY this moronic to not understand that?

Forum List

Back