Pedophile Jailed For Flashing Kids At Playground Kicking Himself For Not Doing It At Pride Parade Instead.

Says you the moron more concerned about exact quotes than pedo behavior

LOL

Of course I care about exact quotes. You're the one who wishes she didn't say exactly what she actually said. And again, she never said it was "completely inappropriate." If Biden was the pedo you claim he is, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

LOL

Of course I care about exact quotes. You're the one who wishes she didn't say exactly what she actually said. And again, she never said it was "completely inappropriate." If Biden was the pedo you claim he is, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
Where did say anyone wishes anything?

Speaking of lying there you go again

LOL

Where did say anyone wishes anything?

Speaking of lying there you go again

LOL

You did when you said I'm "more concerned about exact quotes." Exact quotes matter since she said what she said and either you believe her or you don't. You don't. You think making up shit about Biden is more important than accepting her exact quote.

You did when you said I'm "more concerned about exact quotes." Exact quotes matter since she said what she said and either you believe her or you don't. You don't. You think making up shit about Biden is more important than accepting her exact quote.
I'm more concerned about isn't saying wish now is it and her exact quote was it was "inappropriate" probably or otherwise

I'm more concerned about isn't saying wish now is it and her exact quote was it was "inappropriate" probably or otherwise

Of course it is. You're relying on that quote to provide an example of Biden being a pedophile. Only it doesn't say what you think it says because you want it to state, "completely inappropriate," even though it doesn't.

Of course it is. You're relying on that quote to provide an example of Biden being a pedophile. Only it doesn't say what you think it says because you want it to state, "completely inappropriate," even though it doesn't.
Inappropriate touching in a shower what do you think that means dumbass?

Inappropriate touching in a shower what do you think that means dumbass?

Lying doesn't help you, ya pervert. She didn't say it was "inappropriate." She said is was "probably not appropriate." "Probably" leaves the door open to that it wasn't inappropriate at all.

Lying doesn't help you, ya pervert. She didn't say it was "inappropriate." She said is was "probably not appropriate." "Probably" leaves the door open to that it wasn't inappropriate at all.
Not appropriate means what?

And I'm not the one defending pedos. Again that's you

How the fuck did your deformed brain translate what I said into that??

Anyway, this thread, about a purported pedophile, is satire.
Look it’s one of two emotions, either Ashley as a preteen liked her dad making her get into the shower naked with her or not. pick one. We all know you wouldn‘t be squirming and squealing like this if it was Trump doing the same thing, so cut the charade.

I didn't lie. She never said it was "completely inappropriate."
She said it was probably inappropriate. In other words, she was probably the victim of pedophilia by her own dad. But she was two young so she didn’t know she had a pervert father.

Look it’s one of two emotions, either Ashley as a preteen liked her dad making her get into the shower naked with her or not. pick one. We all know you wouldn‘t be squirming and squealing like this if it was Trump doing the same thing, so cut the charade.

It's not either or. She could also have been indifferent about it. Looking back, she couldn't even say with any amount of certainty it was inappropriate. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. Looks like we'll never know.

Forum List

Back