PayPal goes Leftwing, now working with the ADL to fight "extremists" and racism.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Seems now PayPal is working with the anti defamation league to fight hate, extremist and racism.

Now I am wondering how long before they freeze accounts of extremists or racist that speak out about crt in schools, disagree with the real terrorists like BLM, or just disagree with the government.

Why is PayPal getting involved? They are just there to pay for things. They are a neutral company but now becoming politicized? If people don't put a stop to this kind of shit it's going to go downhill very quickly.

My suggestion is if you're not a left wing liberal, question the current administration, are against crt, etc then if you have PayPal funds, pull them out.

Once upon a time, many moons ago, Paypal was a pretty good deal for ebayers. Paypal Damon used to post on a message board and answer lots of questions when they first started up. Then, over time, not only did ebay turn on sellers due to Meg Whitman, Paypal soon followed suit with bullshit they tried to pull and wound up being sued many times. I stopped using PP long ago and don't plan to ever go back. If I have to wire funds somewhere, I will use .....ick.....walmart.

Ebay was great when Pierre was running it. But that was a very very long time ago.

Seems now PayPal is working with the anti defamation league to fight hate, extremist and racism.

Now I am wondering how long before they freeze accounts of extremists or racist that speak out about crt in schools, disagree with the real terrorists like BLM, or just disagree with the government.

Why is PayPal getting involved? They are just there to pay for things. They are a neutral company but now becoming politicized? If people don't put a stop to this kind of shit it's going to go downhill very quickly.

My suggestion is if you're not a left wing liberal, question the current administration, are against crt, etc then if you have PayPal funds, pull them out.

Another win for the good guys.

Right wing losers will soon be relegated to trading chickens again.

Another win for the good guys.

Right wing losers will soon be relegated to trading chickens again.
I guess genuine Racists and other bigots are wrong and deserve some consequences.

But most people cancelled by Progressives are not guilty of anything except disagreement.

The ADL is a hate organization. The ADL was originally created to protest the prosecution of a jewish pedophile and murderer.

I guess genuine Racists and other bigots are wrong and deserve some consequences.

But most people cancelled by Progressives are not guilty of anything except disagreement.
Yes, and they are quite capable of creating and growing a parallel economic reality that the Left is unable to censor or shut down. Musk's actions are just the most visible. Many other areas in the corporate world are building alternatives to the hardcore statist Left.

More corporate blackmail no doubt.

Paypal took a left turn back in 2007 or so when they started blocking payment for firearms and ammunition transactions.

Forum List

Back