Patriotic Sarah Palin: "What Did The President Know And When Did He Know It?"

Once again, patriotic Sarah Palin is spot on.

The WH knew of the potential explosion of immigrant children prior to the 2012 election, but deliberately kept it under wraps so not to spoil ineligible Obama's chances of winning reelection.

Sarah Palin on Border Crisis: 'What Did the President Know and When Did He Know It?'

It completely blows my mind that you repubs continue to listen to this simpleton. I mean rather than seeing this quote as grand standing which is what it is, you simply believe in it 100%. I mean never mind that Palin has zero insider knowledge and is likely running for president. What she says goes in your opinion, which unfortunately, makes you just as dumb as she is. You may even be dumber. Who knows?

• Banned

The WH knew of the potential explosion of immigrant children prior to the 2012 election, but deliberately kept it under wraps so not to spoil ineligible Obama's chances of winning reelection.

Sarah Palin on Border Crisis: 'What Did the President Know and When Did He Know It?'

It completely blows my mind that you repubs continue to listen to this simpleton. I mean rather than seeing this quote as grand standing which is what it is, you simply believe in it 100%. I mean never mind that Palin has zero insider knowledge and is likely running for president. What she says goes in your opinion, which unfortunately, makes you just as dumb as she is. You may even be dumber. Who knows?
Child Labor is illegal in most states and Illegal Aliens or Illegal Immigrants are just that ILLEGAL! They should be deported immediately like Eisenhower did with his government program 'Operation Wetback' during his term.

What part of "illegal" do you not understand? Sounds like you are the one that is DUMB!:badgrin:

Sarah is beautiful, smart, and usually correct! These are traits not usually noticeable with your liberal/progressive politicians.

Ya really think $imple $arah will run for prez again?

That would be great but I doubt it.

Its way too much like work and $he's got a nice $oft gig with faux.

We can always hope though.

Palin is not running for president. She is simply trying to remain relevant enough to keep making money.

Good ol' Sarah! Always there to remind us of what this country would be like if the Tea Party ever took over the GOP. Sort of like "The Dukes of Hazard" meet the "Beverly Hillbilly's"

Forum List

Back