Patriotic President Trump: The Confederate Flag Is A Proud Symbol Of The Gallant South

This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”
A proud symbol of the traitorous loser slavers in the south, you mean.

It was rebranded as harmless symbol of regional pride, nearly 150 years ago.

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you really that stupid as to not know that?
You believe that crap and have the nerve to call me retarded?

Hypocrisy.

Here, photo graphic proof. and yes, you are retarded.

View attachment 365616
Lol! Just what is it that you think that proves?

The mind boggles at the "thought" processes of tRumplings.

That the flag was accepted by the rest of the country as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism.

Pulling someone over for having a "wide set nose" was once considered harmless by many also. Sadly some still see it as acceptable. That's changing.

Are you admitting my point, that for 5 generations, the flag was seen as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism?

American Patriotism? No.

because that is implied with your "that's changing" point.

What's changing is ignoring that symbols of slavery were offensive to many.

got it. that was just a zinger to avoid addressing my point. not a slip of accidental truth from you.

question. if the flag was so offensive all that time, like you are pretending it was, how was the dukes of hazzard a nationwide hit?

The same way that barring blacks from the lunch counter was acceptable once.

Was the flag used as an intentional affront to others? No.

I went to high school that was named South High School. It was in the north. The flag was used quite often. It's on my class ring. I never considered the slavery angle. As more minorities moved into the area it became an issue. Complaints were made. Some were upset that no longer flying the flag was being considered. It's not used any longer. It's not about me.

the question is, what is the flag a symbol of. the position of the left is that it has always been a symbol of racism, slavery and treason.

The position is it was the flag of those who supported that. They lost.

that is required for their anti-flag, and anti-statue position. their entire argument is based on the idea that these symbols have always meant the one thing, ie the thing that say it means right now.

but you are admitting that the flag was used in your school, as something else.

YOU wore it yourself, on your class ring. you had been raised in a culture, Traditional America, where the symbol has been long ago lost it's association with slavery and secession.

your own actions, make a lie of your current position.

You can argue you honor a Confederate general because his represented something or the other you support. In the end he fought and lost a battle that would have maintained slavery. You don't honor people who lost, especially over a cause like this one.

you admit that you wore the flag to symbolize something else. not only you, but your entire community, was fine with that.

that refutes the current position of the left, that the flag symbolizes, various bad things.

No it doesn't.

we as a society HAVE honored people who lost, even over a cause like that, for over 150 years.

it would be honest of you lefties to start a debate over whether we should do that. and to make your case.

instead you pretend that history is as you have rewritten it, and you just start attacking people who have not changed to suit you, for supporting the meaning of the symbols that you just recently decided it must represent.

you are being bullies.

and, as you admit that you yourself wore a confederate flag, you are being a very hypocritical bully.

Rewritten? The South lost. They fought to keep the ancestors of people around today in slavery.

I went to school 40 plus years ago. Because I didn't understand something as a teen doesn't mean education stops at 17.

the claim being made today, is that everyone over the last 150 years who celebrated the flag, celebrated racism, slavery and secession.

your own story, refutes that.

your words today, your beliefs today, your claims today, do not get to change your personal past. your 17 year old self was not celebrating racism, slavery and secession.

it is strangely unhealthy for you to pretend that he did.

when you do it to other people, it is you being a bully.

Whatever makes you feel better.

This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you really that stupid as to not know that?

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

That the flag was accepted by the rest of the country as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism.

Pulling someone over for having a "wide set nose" was once considered harmless by many also. Sadly some still see it as acceptable. That's changing.

Are you admitting my point, that for 5 generations, the flag was seen as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism?

American Patriotism? No.

got it. that was just a zinger to avoid addressing my point. not a slip of accidental truth from you.

question. if the flag was so offensive all that time, like you are pretending it was, how was the dukes of hazzard a nationwide hit?

I went to high school that was named South High School. It was in the north. The flag was used quite often. It's on my class ring. I never considered the slavery angle. As more minorities moved into the area it became an issue. Complaints were made. Some were upset that no longer flying the flag was being considered. It's not used any longer. It's not about me.

the question is, what is the flag a symbol of. the position of the left is that it has always been a symbol of racism, slavery and treason.

that is required for their anti-flag, and anti-statue position. their entire argument is based on the idea that these symbols have always meant the one thing, ie the thing that say it means right now.

YOU wore it yourself, on your class ring. you had been raised in a culture, Traditional America, where the symbol has been long ago lost it's association with slavery and secession.

You can argue you honor a Confederate general because his represented something or the other you support. In the end he fought and lost a battle that would have maintained slavery. You don't honor people who lost, especially over a cause like this one.

you admit that you wore the flag to symbolize something else. not only you, but your entire community, was fine with that.

that refutes the current position of the left, that the flag symbolizes, various bad things.

No it doesn't.

we as a society HAVE honored people who lost, even over a cause like that, for over 150 years.

it would be honest of you lefties to start a debate over whether we should do that. and to make your case.

instead you pretend that history is as you have rewritten it, and you just start attacking people who have not changed to suit you, for supporting the meaning of the symbols that you just recently decided it must represent.

you are being bullies.

and, as you admit that you yourself wore a confederate flag, you are being a very hypocritical bully.

Rewritten? The South lost. They fought to keep the ancestors of people around today in slavery.

I went to school 40 plus years ago. Because I didn't understand something as a teen doesn't mean education stops at 17.

the claim being made today, is that everyone over the last 150 years who celebrated the flag, celebrated racism, slavery and secession.

your words today, your beliefs today, your claims today, do not get to change your personal past. your 17 year old self was not celebrating racism, slavery and secession.

your inability to refute, or even address my point, is your brain telling you that you are wrong.

why are you choosing to be so hateful and divisive to your fellow americans?

i wonder how such a gutless party like the GOP ever gained power before Trump came along

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

No it doesn't.

you are being bullies.

your inability to refute, or even address my point, is your brain telling you that you are wrong.

Lol....I don't feel a huge obligation to address points people just make up.

Proud Symbol of Rebellion against the US and Slavery
Like Portland, and Seattle. Cool...

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

No it doesn't.

you are being bullies.

Lol....I don't feel a huge obligation to address points people just make up.

you yourself worn a confederate flag to symbolize something other than wacism, slavery and/or secession.

if you could do it, that means others can do it.

yet here you are, attacking people, based on the assumption that anyone that wears or flies the confederate flag is celebrating wacism, slavery and/or secession.

that is not a point i just made up. that is a point i made and supported with a well thought out argument and a powerful example, (that i appreciate you were honest enough to provide).

you don't want to address it, not because you don't think it worthy, but because you know it completely demolishes your argument against the confederate flag and monuments.

and reveals that you are being a bully.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

No it doesn't.

you are being bullies.

His post makes it obvious that the only thing that makes him feel better is feeling superior to others, even if it's only in his head.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

No it doesn't.

you are being bullies.

His post makes it obvious that the only thing that makes him feel better is feeling superior to others, even if it's only in his head.

said the man afraid to even address my point, also.

dumbass.

nti950c9a6c61.jpg

Now all we need is for Trump during Wednesday morning's departure to be seen running from the White House to the Marine One helicopter wearing a dress.
I’m a little disappointed to see Trump leaving the White House so easily. I was really looking forward to seeing video footage of him getting evicted. Would’ve been a hoot!

Proud Symbol of Rebellion against the US and Slavery
Actually a historic symbol, a battle flag of "rebels" for states' rights. The "cancel culture" can't handle "diversity".
The whole states right notion was put forth in the Lost Cause effort to rewrite history. its’s just one more case of repeating a lie enough that people will believe it.

How many organizations are you a member of that will kill you if you try to leave?

Now all we need is for Trump during Wednesday morning's departure to be seen running from the White House to the Marine One helicopter wearing a dress.
I’m a little disappointed to see Trump leaving the White House so easily. I was really looking forward to seeing video footage of him getting evicted. Would’ve been a hoot!

You plan on Taking the Vaccine that Trump Made?

Trump didn’t make anything worth taking. But Pfizer and Moderna Did. First shot is on Thursday.

Trump didn’t make anything worth taking. But Pfizer and Moderna Did. First shot is on Thursday.

Under Trump's administrations direction and under Trump's policy of rushed approval.

I take it that is an Yes. You trust Trump's competence to the point of betting your life on it.

Forum List

Back