Zone1 Pat Robertson Dies

Can you link us to a single expression of hate he ever said?

Yeah, I thought so.
On the devastating 2010 Haiti earthquake

“They were under the heel of the French, you know, Napoleon the third and whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, ‘We will serve you if you will get us free from the prince.’ True story.

And so the devil said, ‘OK, it’s a deal.’ And they kicked the French out. The Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since they have been cursed by one thing after another.”

"I would warn Orlando that you're right in the way of some serious hurricanes, and I don't think I'd be waving those flags in God's face if I were you, This is not a message of hate—this is a message of redemption. But a condition like this will bring about the destruction of your nation. It'll bring about terrorist bombs; it'll bring earthquakes, tornadoes, and possibly a meteor." –On "gay days" at Disneyworld
  • "Well, I totally concur." –Responding to Jerry Falwell following the Sept. 11 attacks, after Falwell said, "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way—all of them who have tried to secularize America—I point the finger in their face and say: 'You helped this happen.'"

That's it? A Christian televangelist raised to believe that homosexuality was a sin in the eyes of God actually is put off by homosexuality? So basically, what CNN's hit piece is saying then is that CHRISTIANITY is about hate by not being all inclusive of behavior which is an AFFRONT to christian moral belief?

This from the same people who express nothing but HATE for anyone who supports MAGA?

What next: The English, French, Americans and Polish are denounced as hatemongers for not welcoming the Nazi's and Japs?

News at Eleven.

Saying 9/11 was caused by the ACLU and Da Gayz is not only hateful, its incoherent.
Saying Haiti sold its soul somehow to Satan is just weird.

Robertson said that? Can you prove him wrong? Or do you simply call everyone you disagree with a hatemonger?

But then the whole democrat party is just as bad calling the MAGA movement America's Number 1 terrorist threat.

XXXXXXXXX-meister

Takes a lot of hate to enjoy someone dying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robertson said that? Can you prove him wrong?
Yes, I can prove him wrong. It wasn't the ACLU. It was Al Qaeda.
Or do you simply call everyone you disagree with a hatemonger?
Nope.
But then the whole democrat party is just as bad calling the MAGA movement America's Number 1 terrorist threat.
That makes no sense.
OH NO! THEY WANT AMERICA TO BE GREAT! HIDE THE CHILDREN!
XXXXXXXXX-meister
XXXXXXXX-meister
Takes a lot of hate to enjoy someone dying.
You should ask them, not me.

Last edited by a moderator:
No loss. Horrible hatemonger.
cgn81w508u4b1.jpg

Not as many little old ladies will be getting scammed out of their SS checks now.

Though I suppose his son can take over doing that.
Maybe, but this still won't apply...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Forum List

Back