Zone1 Pastor berates congregation for not buying him the expensive watch he demanded

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
What would Jesus do?

Pastor Carlton Funderburke, who preaches from the pulpit of the Church at the Well in Kansas, has landed himself in the hot seat after he went on a diatribe against his congregation for failing to gift him with an expensive watch, according to NBC News.

See that’s how I know you still poor, broke, busted, and disgusted because of how you’ve been honoring me,” Funderburke said during his sermon on August 7, The New York Post reports.

Somebody screws up and apologies, what a great original story! No one is forced to go or give money to this church, the NBC link says the congregation accepted the apology, so what business is it to anyone else.

Any more gossip old lady?

Well said and if that is where your money is going, you should think twice before contributing
It doesn't go there so why would I need to think twice about it?

Anymore gossip, xxxxxxxx? Mod Edited by White 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would Jesus do?

Pastor Carlton Funderburke, who preaches from the pulpit of the Church at the Well in Kansas, has landed himself in the hot seat after he went on a diatribe against his congregation for failing to gift him with an expensive watch, according to NBC News.

See that’s how I know you still poor, broke, busted, and disgusted because of how you’ve been honoring me,” Funderburke said during his sermon on August 7, The New York Post reports.
No wonder Christian blacks continue to support the Democrat party.

This is their leadership.

What would Jesus do?

Religion – the original con.

Forum List

Back