Passing the buck mask stupidity

The dear Montgomery County Council almost got on board with the State of Maryland but still had to quake in their shoes some
Now get this-masks are no longer required indoors or outdoors for vaccinated people BUT since HIPA prohibits businesses from asking you about your innoculation status then each individual business can still impose a mask mandate.
It's no different here in Nevada. What's the big deal? Places have signs on their door saying masks are still required and others have signs saying no mask required if vaccinated. None of those places ask if you're actually vaccinated, so about half the people inside have masks and half don't. It hasn't been an issue for anyone so far that I've heard of.

People are just catching on to the fact that the CDC, FDA, Fauci and our president are just a bunch of jive turkeys. They make shit up as they go. So now I think the people are about tired of their shit. Right or wrong, going forward, people are going to do what they think is right because they have lost faith in our politicians and all their bullshit, contradictory guidance.. At least that's the way it is for me.
Kudos for "jive turkeys", that takes me back. :)

People in general do much better when they can look up and follow precedents. Lacking those, mistakes will always be made. They want to do well and do the right things, but they're basically shooting in the dark.

Backtrack, and you're a flip-flopper. Suggest something and you're wrong, an idiot, and possibly even Hitler.

They should get some credit for trying no matter how many mistakes they make. They could've said: "You're on your own."
at least, that would have been the TRUTH...hard 4 shit stain demonRATS to tell the TRUTH

Forum List

Back