"partisan political witch hunt", Dan Goldman slams "weaponization of government" committee led by Jordan as vehicle for GOP to escape their own crimes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
after he finishes talking about George Santos at length, he makes brief remarks attacking Jordan, saying his committee "is the height of obstruction of justice", he also attacks Trump for obstructing justice in Mar A Lago documents probe. i agree on all fronts! hopefully Dan will be a member of that committee so we can watch him brawl with Jordan!

after he finishes talking about George Santos at length, he makes brief remarks attacking Jordan, saying his committee "is the height of obstruction of justice", he also attacks Trump for obstructing justice in Mar A Lago documents probe. i agree on all fronts! hopefully Dan will be a member of that committee so we can watch him brawl with Jordan!

The Honorable Congressman Jordan of the great and beautiful state of Ohio has the right to stop liars in their tracks, and that is anything but obstruction, except It's his job as Clerk to get to the bottom of the obstruction of criminal deeds by whoever does them. Mr. Goldman is a hipocrit if he calls anyone else a partisan or weaponizing government, which he has done for a long, long time. IOW, he thinks projection of his flaw or flaws on Superpatriot Jordan will somehow pull him into the same swamp Dan Goldman drinks from. Eeeww!

Is that why Dems get into trouble right along with Republicans?
No, Dems act like Villians in a Melodrama, and their attraction to woo Hollywood stars puts a lot of air in their balloons, because actors are fascinated with putting themselves into many shoes with more sympathy for bad behaviors than ordinary people have. :rolleyes-41:

No, Dems act like Villians in a Melodrama, and their attraction to woo Hollywood stars puts a lot of air in their balloons, because actors are fascinated with putting themselves into many shoes with more sympathy for bad behaviors than ordinary people have. :rolleyes-41:
Right, Donald Trump, the TV personality was elected by Republicans, wanna tell me about Dems and actors though... :auiqs.jpg:Let us not forget the president of the screen actors guild, Ronald Reagan

Right, Donald Trump, the TV personality was elected by Republicans, wanna tell me about Dems and actors though... :auiqs.jpg:Let us not forget the president of the screen actors guild, Ronald Reagan

I realize that the most ignorant and dishonest people want to push that narrative.
The TV Gigs were just a side hustle.
I get that even having 1 job is antithetical to most Democrats, so.

Forum List

Back