Parler Sues Amazon

As I said in another thread, Big Tech may very well be in violation of anti-trust laws.

As I said in another thread, Big Tech may very well be in violation of anti-trust laws.
Amazon just gave billions to fix the air, a real Left wing sell out Bezos is.

In effect, he bought off any law suits that may come against him.

Think again.

why?...

because they spent billions to setup their platforms and dont want right winger nutjobs abusing and violating it...

hmmm....

The courts will refuse to "see the evidence"- I wish they'd have to pay a bazillion dollars but it ain't gonna happen-

why?...

because they spent billions to setup their platforms and dont want right winger nutjobs abusing and violating it...

hmmm....

They have become an oligarchy who controls access to the distribution of digital information and they are working together to openly snuff out a competitor. That is precisely why anti-trust laws were created. Your biased opinion of Parler is not relevant.

why?...

hmmm....

They have become an oligarchy who controls access to the distribution of digital information and they are working together to openly snuff out a competitor. That is precisely why anti-trust laws were created. Your biased opinion of Parler is not relevant.

so they are not free to control the distribution of digital information, but...
parler(or whatever) has the freedom to control the distribution of digital information...
not to mention they own the whole platform and everything about it...

thats a twisted way to look at things, dont you think?...

I hope they get a trillion dollars in damages.
Then sue Google and Apple for monopoly collusion.

So?

They will lose big time.

This is business law 101. A class I took for my degree.

It's simple contract law.

parler singed a contract with Amazon. They signed saying they read the contract, understood it and agreed with it.

Then parler violated that contract.

As clearly stated in the contract that parler agreed to, Amazon has the right to terminate the account since parler violated that contract.

parler can waste their money and take Amazon to court but they will lose.

parler is a small company with limited resources.

Amazon is a very large company with unlimited resources.

No court in this nation will rule in favor of parler.

But have fun in your delusions.

This is simple contract law.

I think anti trust laws don't have much to do with this.

Especially since Amazon isn't doing anything to prevent parler from starting their own platform with their own servers and equipment.

In fact parler has not even tried to do that so I don't see how the anti trust laws can be any part of this.

parler is perfectly free to start their own business. Amazon isn't stopping them.

why?...

hmmm....

If they were taking steps to stop new companies that do the same thing from forming then there would be anti trust laws violated.

Amazon isn't doing that.

In fact parler has never even tried to start their own company to do business. All parler has done is mooch off Amazon and violated the contract they signed with Amazon.

The issue of big tech becoming too big is a very valid issue and I believe they do need to be broken up.

However this isn't anything about that.

When Amazon takes steps to prevent parler from starting their own business please let me know. I'll be right beside you in agreement.

why?...

hmmm....

If they were taking steps to stop new companies that do the same thing from forming then there would be anti trust laws violated.

Amazon isn't doing that.

In fact parler has never even tried to start their own company to do business. All parler has done is mooch off Amazon and violated the contract they signed with Amazon.

The issue of big tech becoming too big is a very valid issue and I believe they do need to be broken up.

However this isn't anything about that.

When Amazon takes steps to prevent parler from starting their own business please let me know. I'll be right beside you in agreement.

You obviously have no idea how websites operate

I wonder if they can go back and sue CNN and others for defamation saying that they did not have any non violent policy, etc.?

@ 4:50 Dan shows the Parler users agreement.

I hope that Amazon can assembly a team of lawyers to keep from being destroyed by Parler.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I hope they get a trillion dollars in damages.
Then sue Google and Apple for monopoly collusion.
It the monopoly angle fails, I say whip out a chess board, winner take all!

I prefer chess since I fail to hit free parking pretty much every time I play.
Maybe they should play black monopoly. Everywhere you land you get either a welfare check, Go to Jail or Get Out of Jail Free.

why?...

hmmm....

They are not a oligopoly. What they are doing is preventing their networks from being used to incite violence by right wing Nazis. That means you. That is not why anti-trust laws were created. They are not to protect right wing Nazis from plotting and inciting violence.

You obviously have no idea how websites operate
I love it how often people say shit like this and then do nothing to demonstrate what the other poster said was incorrect or demonstrate any actual knowledge themselves.

Forum List

Back