Parents: here are some of the leftist studies and lessons your paying for

That's it? That's your response? A grammar lesson?

Apparently, we are witnessing the death of coherent thought and communicative interchange.

RIP

Engaging in an intellectual conversation about education is one--people are free to disagree with the facts at hand (and believe me I disagree with tons of educators). However, if one truly believes that the public educational system is actually promoting Islam, an embrace of homosexual intercourse, an anti-Trump platform, feminist political movement, etc...well they're just wrong.

For example the OP quoted schools teaching the feminist literary criticism (something in which I teach mind you so I assure you I know what I'm talking about when I discuss it below). However, it has NOTHING to do with any political movement and be summed up very easily what its purpose is. What is the portrayal of men vs women in the text, and what power struggles exist? Why?". That's it. That's all the feminist criticism looks at. Hell you could have an anti-feminist narrative and use the feminist criticism for it and conclude that the narrative was effective or even had a positive message.

However when an ignorant person sees "feminist literary criticism" (such as our genius OP), they jump into the ocean with no lifeguard and scream about not having a life vest.

The public educational system is actually promoting Islam, an embrace of homosexual intercourse, an anti-Trump platform and the feminist political movement.

My kids are in middle school, where they take a class called "social studies" that straight up teaches and encourages communism. they have a classmate who is transgender with multi colored clown hair, and they are forced to embrace that lunacy. They are daily bombarded with anti-Trump rhetoric from classmates and teachers...which is smiled upon...whereas anything that questions that rhetoric is labeled as racist.

And yes Islam is promoted. The first day of this last quarter was set aside for a social studies IMMIGRATION lab, where the kids assume the roles of (muslim) immigrants, and watch a series of pro-muslim, pro-illegal rubbish. Kids also assume the roles of immigration agents, who are assigned "biases" because, according to the teacher, "if we don't assign biases they let everybody in and the model doesn't work".

YEAH BECAUSE THE MODEL ISN'T REALISTIC you fucking morons. The model is supposed to teach the children that borders are racist and wrong, and border agents are cruel and unreasonable..and it ISN'T TRUE. So they have to ASSIGN the characteristics, because the model actually reflects reality pretty well..which is that ALMOST EVERYBODY GETS THROUGH.

I am a teacher and I have NEVER taught anything related to Islam (or any religion out of Biblical allusions), nor have I taught anything regarding homosexuality.

A teacher's job is NOT to push their personal beliefs on their students...but this goes for beliefs on the "right" and "left" .

One of the following scenarios is occurring (based on your post I'm quoting): A) your kid is lying to you B) you're lying to USMB C)You're misinformed/misunderstand what the school work is, or D) you're missing out on a great law-suit opportunity.

A couple of inquiries for you:

1) Should the school prohibit students from expressing their political beliefs? (my district sent all of us an email telling us NOT to tell students about our beliefs).

2) Should teachers discriminate against students based on their hair or the clothes they wear?

3) Post a link of your district's curriculum that "promotes Islam", "promotes communism" "promotes homosexuality". Any curriculum is available online for easy access.

4) Do you REALLY think that schools should teach what communism is...after all if you're uneducated about it how could you possibly prevent it?

Basically here's my point: you're making a lot of claims...but are providing zero evidence.

Are you seriously telling me that I can't find proof that teachers are, in fact, intentionally influencing the attitudes, opinions, and politics of their students?

Do you REALLY want me to go find proof? We've had a hundred threads here about the hypocrisy and political interventions in our schools.

You made a claim and I am asking you to prove it. Not through websites/blogs from people in basements but from the actual source: the curriculum. It's not that unreasonable of a request, and could be done in 2 minutes at the most.

I can claim that I have a magic purple firing breathing dragon in my garage...but that means nothing if I can't prove it.

The favorite liberal trick ----- move the goalposts.

Not one person said that the CURRICULUM was the problem - they all accurately addressed the teachers as the problem.

But, nice try to cover your ass ....

I am a teacher and I have NEVER taught anything related to Islam (or any religion out of Biblical allusions), nor have I taught anything regarding homosexuality.

A teacher's job is NOT to push their personal beliefs on their students...but this goes for beliefs on the "right" and "left" .

One of the following scenarios is occurring (based on your post I'm quoting): A) your kid is lying to you B) you're lying to USMB C)You're misinformed/misunderstand what the school work is, or D) you're missing out on a great law-suit opportunity.

1) Should the school prohibit students from expressing their political beliefs? (my district sent all of us an email telling us NOT to tell students about our beliefs).

2) Should teachers discriminate against students based on their hair or the clothes they wear?

3) Post a link of your district's curriculum that "promotes Islam", "promotes communism" "promotes homosexuality". Any curriculum is available online for easy access.

4) Do you REALLY think that schools should teach what communism is...after all if you're uneducated about it how could you possibly prevent it?

Basically here's my point: you're making a lot of claims...but are providing zero evidence.

Are you seriously telling me that I can't find proof that teachers are, in fact, intentionally influencing the attitudes, opinions, and politics of their students?

Do you REALLY want me to go find proof? We've had a hundred threads here about the hypocrisy and political interventions in our schools.

I put idiots who pull that garbage on ignore. I also put the ones on ignore who insist on links to articles that I know they've already read, while pretending they've never heard the assertion before.

Pisses me off.

Most of those articles don't distinguish between a set of standards and a curriculum...if one can't do that simple of a task-their information is automatically invalid, as it proves they have no idea as to what they're talking about.

PS: I asked for the CURRICULUM not NEWS ARTICLES. This isn't rocket science.

Who said that to prove schools are promoting Islam, one must provide a curriculum that shows "WE ARE PROMOTING ISLAM"?

Nobody made the claim that the school curriculum has "PROMOTE ISLAM" stated in bold script somewhere. Your insistence that that is the only acceptable *proof* that the schools are promoting it is wrongheaded and stupid, and proves you're a lightweight and a brainwashed loon.

I'm trying to grasp what you think...

-Do you think that school districts approach teachers on an individual basis and instruct them to promote Islam?

-Do you really think that NO teacher in the country would say something if they were told to promote Islam but stay hush about about?

... and it can only happen on a Tuesday after the first Monday in which the color of the day is blue, and the temperature does not exceed 43.6 degrees Fahrenheit.

Give me a break ....

Engaging in an intellectual conversation about education is one--people are free to disagree with the facts at hand (and believe me I disagree with tons of educators). However, if one truly believes that the public educational system is actually promoting Islam, an embrace of homosexual intercourse, an anti-Trump platform, feminist political movement, etc...well they're just wrong.

For example the OP quoted schools teaching the feminist literary criticism (something in which I teach mind you so I assure you I know what I'm talking about when I discuss it below). However, it has NOTHING to do with any political movement and be summed up very easily what its purpose is. What is the portrayal of men vs women in the text, and what power struggles exist? Why?". That's it. That's all the feminist criticism looks at. Hell you could have an anti-feminist narrative and use the feminist criticism for it and conclude that the narrative was effective or even had a positive message.

However when an ignorant person sees "feminist literary criticism" (such as our genius OP), they jump into the ocean with no lifeguard and scream about not having a life vest.

The public educational system is actually promoting Islam, an embrace of homosexual intercourse, an anti-Trump platform and the feminist political movement.

My kids are in middle school, where they take a class called "social studies" that straight up teaches and encourages communism. they have a classmate who is transgender with multi colored clown hair, and they are forced to embrace that lunacy. They are daily bombarded with anti-Trump rhetoric from classmates and teachers...which is smiled upon...whereas anything that questions that rhetoric is labeled as racist.

And yes Islam is promoted. The first day of this last quarter was set aside for a social studies IMMIGRATION lab, where the kids assume the roles of (muslim) immigrants, and watch a series of pro-muslim, pro-illegal rubbish. Kids also assume the roles of immigration agents, who are assigned "biases" because, according to the teacher, "if we don't assign biases they let everybody in and the model doesn't work".

YEAH BECAUSE THE MODEL ISN'T REALISTIC you fucking morons. The model is supposed to teach the children that borders are racist and wrong, and border agents are cruel and unreasonable..and it ISN'T TRUE. So they have to ASSIGN the characteristics, because the model actually reflects reality pretty well..which is that ALMOST EVERYBODY GETS THROUGH.

I put idiots who pull that garbage on ignore. I also put the ones on ignore who insist on links to articles that I know they've already read, while pretending they've never heard the assertion before.

Pisses me off.

Most of those articles don't distinguish between a set of standards and a curriculum...if one can't do that simple of a task-their information is automatically invalid, as it proves they have no idea as to what they're talking about.

LOL

How embarrassing .... for you. Trying to squirm and squeal and avoid taking responsibility ... let me guess, you're liberal.

What part of the original post is untrue?

The grammar is hosed.
In-Harms-Way-730x775.jpg

"Break out the fire hose Mr. Eddington and wash that bull shit off deck"

You'll have to excuse me if I don't take somebody seriously who doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your". Your post was also full of misinformation that's designed to appeals to the pre-determined notions that the readers already have. In short: it's bullshit.

That's it? That's your response? A grammar lesson?

Apparently, we are witnessing the death of coherent thought and communicative interchange.

RIP

Who taught these Nasty nasty C's what to do, Soros and ilk...

998960_web1_AP17022076671639.jpg

632334202_ashley-judd-zoom-b83ff565-b795-4f92-bc75-9c3ee912899e.jpg

Elizabeth-Warren-indian.jpg

Pisses me off.

Who said that to prove schools are promoting Islam, one must provide a curriculum that shows "WE ARE PROMOTING ISLAM"?

Nobody made the claim that the school curriculum has "PROMOTE ISLAM" stated in bold script somewhere. Your insistence that that is the only acceptable *proof* that the schools are promoting it is wrongheaded and stupid, and proves you're a lightweight and a brainwashed loon.

-Do you think that school districts approach teachers on an individual basis and instruct them to promote Islam?

-Do you really think that NO teacher in the country would say something if they were told to promote Islam but stay hush about about?
See this is how I know you received a crappy education.

Instead if paying attention to what is said, you insist on assigning opinions to us which were never asserted...and then you insist we defend those assertions which we never made.

Don't try to read minds. You can't. Pay attention to reality.

You denied that schools are promoting Islam and demanded proof. Then you changed the narrative to one where we said school curriculums included language that states they promote Islam and demanded we provide evidence of THAT.

I provided evidence of one egregious case of the promotion of Islam, and now you're pretending the ONLY way one can prove there's pro Islamic rhetoric in the schools is to show it stated in the curriculum...which is patently foolish. Just to be safe, you throw in (another) logical fallacy that states that if Islam was being promoted teachers would tell you.

yeah, you're an idiot.

American school kids became more stupid under the Obama administration, according to rankings released by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

They recently released the results of a worldwide exam administered every three years to 15-year-olds in 72 countries. The exam monitors reading, math and science knowledge.

Based on their findings, the United States saw an 11-point drop in math scores and nearly flat levels for reading and science.

The Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, fell below the OECD average – and failed to crack the top ten in all three categories.

In other words, thanks to the Obama administration’s education policies, kids in the Slovac Republic are more proficient in multiplication.

In fairness, American teenagers may not know long form division - but by golly they know their non-binary gender pronouns. Yes sir, they do!

But you can't blame the kids for being dumb as rocks.

Instead of aspiring to greatness, public schools across the fruited plain are programming kids to be mediocre.

America's kids got more stupid in reading, math and science while Team Obama was in charge

Pisses me off.

Instead if paying attention to what is said, you insist on assigning opinions to us which were never asserted...and then you insist we defend those assertions which we never made.

You denied that schools are promoting Islam and demanded proof. Then you changed the narrative to one where we said school curriculums included language that states they promote Islam and demanded we provide evidence of THAT.

I provided evidence of one egregious case of the promotion of Islam, and now you're pretending the ONLY way one can prove there's pro Islamic rhetoric in the schools is to show it stated in the curriculum...which is patently foolish. Just to be safe, you throw in (another) logical fallacy that states that if Islam was being promoted teachers would tell you.

yeah, you're an idiot.

Ok here are how teachers are told what to teach from their school/district:

-We receive a set of standards adopted by our states (most states currently use Common Core). Standards are WHAT is to be taught. If you go to Common Core's website and look at every standard they have-you will find NOTHING about promoting Islam.

-Next teachers receive a curriculum from their district...this is HOW the standards are to be taught.

-Teachers take the curriculum and teach those lessons to their students. Different districts have different levels of autonomy...I have a little bit, but not much.

-If promoting Islam is NOT in the curriculum and/or standards (which you have failed to provide proof of), it means one of two things:

1) The teacher decided to teach it on their own
2) The district/school went to them on an individual level and told them to.

If you have any other possible situations-let's hear it...because they don't exist.

For the record I completely expect you to dance around my question once again.

they've gotten stupider every year since the establishment of the dept of education, and federalized education

"Stupider" is not a word...and you're calling other people idiots? :clap2:

stupid - definition of stupid in English | Oxford Dictionaries

American school kids became more stupid under the Obama administration, according to rankings released by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

They recently released the results of a worldwide exam administered every three years to 15-year-olds in 72 countries. The exam monitors reading, math and science knowledge.

Based on their findings, the United States saw an 11-point drop in math scores and nearly flat levels for reading and science.

The Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, fell below the OECD average – and failed to crack the top ten in all three categories.

In other words, thanks to the Obama administration’s education policies, kids in the Slovac Republic are more proficient in multiplication.

In fairness, American teenagers may not know long form division - but by golly they know their non-binary gender pronouns. Yes sir, they do!

Instead of aspiring to greatness, public schools across the fruited plain are programming kids to be mediocre.

America's kids got more stupid in reading, math and science while Team Obama was in charge
\

The bar has been lowered under Obama-there's no doubt about that. I never argued otherwise, and have NEVER stated my support for Obama. Democrats and Republicans both lack the answers to education. Charter schools/vouchers aren't the answer. Believe me private schools aren't taking in my students who are in gangs (which my district refuses to throw out). You want me to become a better educator? Throw out the kids who are in gangs and are a constant disruption for every teacher and classroom they're in. But that's not PC...because every child is special, and every child is a unique snowflake, and every child deserves 99999999 chances. The inmates are running the asylum....hell in my district there are no longer consequences for being tardy. Kids can literally show up 14 minutes late to class with zero consequences. We are coddling the kids and that is the biggest problem with the system imo.

Pisses me off.

yeah, you're an idiot.

-We receive a set of standards adopted by our states (most states currently use Common Core). Standards are WHAT is to be taught. If you go to Common Core's website and look at every standard they have-you will find NOTHING about promoting Islam.

-Next teachers receive a curriculum from their district...this is HOW the standards are to be taught.

-Teachers take the curriculum and teach those lessons to their students. Different districts have different levels of autonomy...I have a little bit, but not much.

-If promoting Islam is NOT in the curriculum and/or standards (which you have failed to provide proof of), it means one of two things:

If you have any other possible situations-let's hear it...because they don't exist.

they've gotten stupider every year since the establishment of the dept of education, and federalized education

Well I'm calling you an idiot,.at.any rate.

I provided proof that Islam is being glorified and taught in the schools. The insistence that unless the curriculum states that asbtheir intent and teachers protest, it just isn't happening, is.one of the stupider things I've heard. Complete asshattery. From an ignorant twiddledick.

Is Stupider (Stupidest) a Word?
Is

Last edited:

What test are you referring to in the article you plagiarized?

yeah, you're an idiot.

I provided proof that Islam is being glorified and taught in the schools. The insistence that unless the curriculum states that asbtheir intent and teachers protest, it just isn't happening, is.one of the stupider things I've heard. Complete asshattery. From an ignorant twiddledick.

Is

"Glorified "?

You made a claim and I am asking you to prove it. Not through websites/blogs from people in basements but from the actual source: the curriculum. It's not that unreasonable of a request, and could be done in 2 minutes at the most.

I can claim that I have a magic purple firing breathing dragon in my garage...but that means nothing if I can't prove it.

Not one person said that the CURRICULUM was the problem - they all accurately addressed the teachers as the problem.

Pisses me off.

LOL

How embarrassing .... for you. Trying to squirm and squeal and avoid taking responsibility ... let me guess, you're liberal.

Look who's making assumptions now. I most certainly am not a liberal...you're free to search through my previous postings here on usmb and you'll see that I'm closest to a libertarian.

What am I not taking responsibility for? It's simple one of 3 things is occurring if the schools are promoting Islam:

1) curriculum instructs teachers to do so (there has been zero evidence of this on here)

2) Districts are instructing teachers to do so (there is zero evidence of this here)

3)teachers are go out on their own to do this (which would NOT be condoned from the schools/districts)

Those are the only 3 scenarios (the 4th being it doesn't exist).

I assure you if my school or district ever instructed me to promote Islam in my classroom ok any level-you'd hear about it because I would contact every single news outlet in the country, post it online, and expose it thoroughly. But to posting a really shitty lesson (not even a lesson plan) with a worksheet already filled out isn't really evidence...it's what somebody did in their parent's basement to get a ride from others.

yeah, you're an idiot.

Is

I quoted Oxford Dictionary...you quoted grammarly.com

Do yourself a favor-open up an Oxford or Merriam-Webster dictionary and look for the word "stupider", then take a video and post it ok here. Damn you're stupid.

yeah, you're an idiot.

Is

What's the name of the school it was being taught at?

What's the name of the teacher?

What district did the teacher work for?

Pisses me off.

LOL

Look who's making assumptions now. I most certainly am not a liberal...you're free to search through my previous postings here on usmb and you'll see that I'm closest to a libertarian.

What am I not taking responsibility for? It's simple one of 3 things is occurring if the schools are promoting Islam:

1) curriculum instructs teachers to do so (there has been zero evidence of this on here)

2) Districts are instructing teachers to do so (there is zero evidence of this here)

3)teachers are go out on their own to do this (which would NOT be condoned from the schools/districts)

I assure you if my school or district ever instructed me to promote Islam in my classroom ok any level-you'd hear about it because I would contact every single news outlet in the country, post it online, and expose it thoroughly. But to posting a really shitty lesson (not even a lesson plan) with a worksheet already filled out isn't really evidence...it's what somebody did in their parent's basement to get a ride from others.

"closest to a libertarian" = I'M A PROGRESSIVE NUTBAR.

yeah, you're an idiot.

Is

I provided the link, you moron. All that information was in there.

Now you're going on ignore. You're too stupid to breathe.

Pisses me off.

LOL

"closest to a libertarian" = I'M A PROGRESSIVE NUTBAR.

I have my students read Animal Farm because I think it's important for them to know about the dangers of communism...you caught me alright! Total progressive nutbar! Lmao

Here I thought I was against gun control, for the death penalty, against the social safety nets (or at least making them more strict), in favor of capitalism, pro-life, voted Johnson in the general election, the GOP for the house and senate....but wait!

I'm a teacher so let's all assume I'm a liberal! Teachers are all liberals or secretly liberals right?

There are many non-liberal teachers in education, and you not only look like a fool for thinking otherwise, but you do us harm with your ridiculous conspiracy theories. There's plenty to complain about in the education system and much that needs to be addressed and fixed....promoting Islam is not one of them, and focusing on non-existent issues takes the attention away from the real issues.

Last edited:

yeah, you're an idiot.

Is

I provided the link, you moron. All that information was in there.

Now you're going on ignore. You're too stupid to breathe.

Oh no you ignored me on usmb, how will I sleep at night?

Radicalizing for Vandalism with Campus Identity Politics
Campus identity politics studies are a taxpayer funded violent campus cult.
February 10, 2017
Daniel Greenfield
bnm_1.jpg

“Bernie is asking for a political revolution and college students are some of the main demographic he is speaking to,” Elizabeth Prier, communications director for the Young Democrats of Watauga County, told students at Appalachian State University’s Plemmons Student Union.

That was a year ago.

This year, Prier became one of four ASU students arrested for spray painting "F--- Trump," "F--- Cops" and "Black Lives Matter" on a police car and stores in downtown Boone, North Carolina.

Watauga County is divided between rural conservative voters and the students of Appalachian State University. Boone has a smaller population than the number of students at ASU. The tug of war between residents and students made it a swing county going by very narrow margins from Obama to Romney.

The Watauga County Board of Elections had been forced to add an early voting site on campus so that ASU students wouldn’t be expected to walk a few blocks over to vote even while rural voters were being disenfranchised and expected to travel for miles. ASU students won. And the natives lost.

Hillary Clinton won Watauga County, but it didn’t give her the state. And the ASU leftists lashed out.

At four in the morning, the four feminists went to work. The Appalachian Antique Mall, its cozy windows still filled with shining lights and gifts, was defaced with hateful scrawls of “Black Lives Matter” and “Ruled by White Supremacy”. Earth Fare, an organic food supermarket, was denounced for “Neoliberalism”. The term is largely associated with the anti-free enterprise radical left.

The Dan’l Boone Inn, a family restaurant in one of the oldest buildings in town serving Southern Fried Chicken and Black Cherry Preserves, was smeared. The vandals did their worst to a Boone police cruiser.

ASU facilities had also been vandalized making it all too easy to figure out who was responsible. A tip to High Country Crime Stoppers located the culprits who were predictably ASU students.

The four, Elizabeth Prier, 22,, Julia Grainger, 22, Taryn Bledsoe, 22, and Hannah Seay, 21 were part of Appalachian State University’s social justice crowd. The meaning of what happened to them goes beyond the vandalism in downtown Boone. It was the endpoint of the indoctrination into extremism on campuses across the country that transforms students into vandals and violent protesters.

How did Elizabeth Prier go from campaigning from Bernie Sanders to vandalism within a year?

Prier had headed up communications for LIPS: Expressions of Female Sexuality. The self-described “lesbian feminist” had also co-founded FEM Radio to discuss “gender and minority issues”.

Julia Grainger is the Director of Marketing for the Appalachian Social Justice Educators club. ASJE is the center of social justice radicalization at ASU. Its logo is a black power fist. Julia had made headlines in the past for attacking a fraternity’s efforts to combat sexual assault. She had denounced fraternities as, “hyper-masculine, rape culture perpetrating cesspools” and their members as, “sexist, racist, homophobic, ignorant trash.”

During her rant, Julia quoted Pedagogy of the Oppressed. Pedagogy is a Marxist text that is widely used in teacher-training. But its brand of education is indoctrinating students to their role in the struggle between the “oppressors” and the “oppressed”. It is how “social justice educators” are manufactured.

Julia and the other vandals believed that they were the oppressed. They had been taken in as teenagers and had been transformed into exactly what the modern college education had been designed to achieve. The vandalism was not out of step with their education at ASU. It was the intended outcome.

The ASU campus features a “Tunnel of Oppression”.

Controversy flared up last year when racist “white privilege” boards denouncing white students, Christians and women were put up by social justice activists. A student who objected to its hateful leftist message faced harassment and threats. One message said: “This white girl deserves all of the cyberbullying because she’s white and has never experienced oppression.”

The associate director of University Housing-Residence Life refused requests to remove the hate board.

And violence was never very far from the mix. The Appalachian Social Justice Educators club could be seen promoting Rayquan Borum who had shot another protester at a Black Lives Matter protest for Keith Lamont Scott. Even though Borum had admitted to the crime and the attack was caught on video, the racist Black Nationalist movements behind the protests have spread claims that Borum was framed.

Instead of protecting students from social justice hate, ASU administrators instead chose to intimidate them. A Bias Incident Response Team (BIRT) was rolled out to deal with “unwelcome” speech.

What happened in ASU is a snapshot of what is taking place in campuses across America. Radical indoctrination metastasizes into radical action. What begins with online harassment and minor vandalism escalates into physical violence and terrorism. The old lessons of the sixties are being retaught all over again. And the old battles against leftist campus radicalism must be refought.

Radicalizing for Vandalism with Campus Identity Politics

Forum List

Back