Pardon me - Mr President

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A big list of them running for cover. Lots of the usual crazies. Why would you need a pardon for something that you havent been charged with ,let alone convicted ?

This seems like a gift to any prosecutor.You cant be pardoned unless you did something.

I suspect that there is something rotten in the state of GOP politics.

1656080489581.png

Is that Russian Collusion I smell or a new fragrance?

1656080632294.png

Perhaps you progressives and FBI agents should go into cologne marketing you already have a line of names like Russian Collusion, 6th Of January, Pardon Me,...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

A big list of them running for cover. Lots of the usual crazies. Why would you need a pardon for something that you havent been charged with ,let alone convicted ?

This seems like a gift to any prosecutor.You cant be pardoned unless you did something.

It is around 4am where you are. Are you wanking with your Cheetos now. Go to fucking bed and sleep it off

other than your nose?

Interesting that the FBI were searching Mr Clarks house as well.This was the guy who got the whole department to threaten to resign..
Not a part of Team Normal.

But you see no problem with the state of DEM politics. Is that what you are saying?

In an email from Mr Eastman to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani sent just days after the attack, the conservative legal scholar wrote: “I’ve decided that I should be on the pardon list, if that is still in the works.”

This is extraordinary stuff.

“Mr Gaetz was personally pushing for a pardon and was doing so since early December,” she said in pre-recorded testimony played by the committee.

I suspect this pardon was for insurrection and not trafficking schoolgirls.

is not pardonable..

Ah, that pardon business is intriguing.
In my humble opinion, it is a 'tell'.
There is a sense of guilt there, or so it seems.
Why would they want a pre-emptive pardon?
Did they think they had committed a crime?
What crime?

Is there a possibility of the crime - "Conspiracy to Obstruct"?

I saw this recent headline, unrelated to January 6th "Kennewick Man Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding"
...but it indicates that Conspiracy to Obstruct could be bullet in the DOJ gun. So to speak. After all, as I understand it, you really don't need to actually obstruct, or even try to obstruct. You just need to conspire to obstruct.

So who then would be inside that conspiracy....if there was one?
And if there was one......would a pre-emptive pardon be useful to a conspirator, or co-conspirator?

I dunno.
I ain't a lawyer.

Forum List

Back