Pants on Fire (again)

THis is just ONE COUNTY in America. The problem is NOT being exaggerated. There are 20 more counties like the Suffolk county problem.

More Arrests Announced in MS-13 Killings of 4 Young Men on Long Island

The Suffolk police said that MS-13 was responsible for 17 killings in the county since January of last year; arrests have been announced in eight of those murders. Known in Spanish as La Mara Salvatrucha, MS-13 has its roots in Los Angeles and El Salvador, and while it has existed in Suffolk County for two decades, it has increased its violence here in the last two years.

About 400 MS-13 gang members were operating in Suffolk County in September, the police said. Since the April murders, more than 250 Suffolk officers have taken part in the investigation and arrested 170 people the police said were gang members, mostly from two groups.

SHOULD be an immigration policy PRIORITY.
Because allowing those 150,000 "kids" in from Cent Amer to be orphans of Uncle Sam CREATED this latest wave of Hispanic gang violence. Not JUST MS-13. THere are gang wars going on top of the crime and killings.

ICE MS-13 or rival gang arrests since 2005..

gangarrestmap.jpg

Last edited:
But I thought ms13 was hiding in mny closet and i should be scared and outraged.

Probably they didn't dump those 150,000 "unaccompanied minors" from Cent. Amer. in your neighborhood. That's where the NEW wave of killings and mayhem started. Long Island took a bunch and look what happened.

In New York, Latino families are devastated by MS-13 linked deaths

The CBP filed DOCUMENTS on 16 of them identifying them as MS-13 and yet the Obama justice department fostered them out.

Whistleblower: DHS knew MS-13 gang members were part of illegal immigrant surge

The Long Island rampage is one of many. How many more areas you want to live in ACTUAL fear?
hmmm maybe i'm insulated from stuff like this since I don't live near a major city anymorer. In case of a home invader I have a few roman candles left over to aim at people lol

She was attorney General of California and a supporter of MS13 then.

a DAMN LIAR ^^^

I remember her quite well. She has always been pro gang and anti law abiding business.

You're a damn liar.

8 things to know about Senate candidate Kamala Harris' career gold stars and demerits
LA Times is as good as any admission that Harris is a well known champion of the gangs. She sees them as her constituency.

She was attorney General of California and a supporter of MS13 then.

a DAMN LIAR ^^^

I remember her quite well. She has always been pro gang and anti law abiding business.

You're a damn liar.

8 things to know about Senate candidate Kamala Harris' career gold stars and demerits

LA Times is as good as any admission that Harris is a well known champion of the gangs. She sees them as her constituency.

You're a lunatic and a damn liar.

The media takes Trump literally (when it’s convenient for them of course) when some of what he says isn’t supposed to be taken literally. Personally, I believe the pres likens open hostility towards ICE as “evidence” they support MS-13, since ICE goes after MS-13 gang members. It’s an exaggeration imo bc in the tweet in question they give a link for ICE info and said “Here’s what ICE does.” I don’t think he’s really claiming she came out in support of MS-13, but that her recent actions suggest she’s fine with flooding the country with gang members.

Forum List

Back