Pantera shows in Germany and Austria cancelled due to bands nazi past

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well here we are. White power might go down well in parts of the US but it doesnt travel well to Europe.
I know that its a matter of taste but fundamentally they are shit. The sort of crap played to prisoners in Gitmo.
Maybe they could write a song for Trump rallies ?

Huh? Oh, happened in 2016, no wonder I never heard about it. :dunno:

Dimebag's dead. Pantera's over for me.

Well here we are. White power might go down well in parts of the US but it doesnt travel well to Europe.
I know that its a matter of taste but fundamentally they are shit. The sort of crap played to prisoners in Gitmo.

They're all DemoKKKrats, actually. Of course.

Clever move to hide your love of the Nazi party here in the UK., Timmy Tummy .

Your party ridded with anti - Semites that even cost one of yours his job as party leader , along with several of his other storm trooper pals .

A dubious decision. I am indifferent to this band, but such a decision brings questions about cancel culture and hate speech laws. In what scope they should be used and how it corresponds with basic principles of freedom of speech and expression.

A dubious decision. I am indifferent to this band, but such a decision brings questions about cancel culture and hate speech laws. In what scope they should be used and how it corresponds with basic principles of freedom of speech and expression.
Nobody is entitled to a platform.

Bob...

Tommy behaved like a classist jerk towards you... so what??

It's not like he raped and killed your wife and kids (if you have any).

You insulted him back and now it's all in the past.

Bob...
Tommy behaved like a classist jerk towards you... so what??
It's not like he raped and killed your wife and kids (if you have any).
You insulted him back and now it's all in the past.

Who are you? His gay lover?

laugh-smile.gif

I'm not the one obsessing over a dude.

Really?

You've been on this forum much longer than I have, but the only occasions on which I have actually seen you were when you showed up to defend this pathetic one-legged British faggot.

If the insufficiently-massive item of slip-on footwear is the correct size, put it on.

Germany isn't banning Pantera shows because of Pantera's Nazi past...they are banning the shows because of GERMANY'S Nazi past.

I don't think he really has a Nazi past, he was just drunk when he did that. And he apologized, which he would not have if he was really some kind of neo-Nazi.

I'm not saying he might not share some ideas, they used to have Rebel flags and all.

Forum List

Back