Pandering: Carson campaign now say "muslim" comments aimed at GOP primary base...

ef311820432a01330925005056a9545d.jpg
That's funny, but the Klan is no more representative of the GOP than the CPUSA is of the Dems.
The KKK votes GOP of that I am certain....

Libs and Dems, Carson is not pandering. He is telling us all what he really thinks.
Staat doesn't care about that. Pandering sounds bad, so he used it.
You are wrong. Stat does think Carson is pandering. He is wrong, too.
.You think that Staat believes that Carson believes a Muslim President would be a good idea?
That has nothing to do with this thread. You must learn to frame good questions

Libs and Dems, Carson is not pandering. He is telling us all what he really thinks.
.You think that Staat believes that Carson believes a Muslim President would be a good idea?

It has everything to do with this thread.

The op/thread is designed as a smear on a conservative. Nothing more.

As you stated Carson believes what he is saying.

If Staat knows that, then Staat was lying in the OP.

I would like to thank all the bigots, with a special shout out to Ben Carson, for overwhelmingly providing the evidence which supports what I have been saying for years to all the tards who are baffled as to why minorities vote Democratic.

Every. Single. Day.

You guys provide the proof every single day.

Minorities are not going to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

No, it doesn't. The campaign folks for Carson will certainly use it for pandering purposes. I believe Carson believes what he is saying. I don't know what Stat believes, but I think he knows that Carson believes what he said.

So what is the deal here... do the leftards really believe a SHARIA LAW SUPPORTING MUSLIM would be GOOD for America?

WHY are the little bubble heads all butt hurt this time?

No, it doesn't. The campaign folks for Carson will certainly use it for pandering purposes. I believe Carson believes what he is saying. I don't know what Stat believes, but I think he knows that Carson believes what he said.

And if they don't? What does that mean?

John F. Kennedy:

Are we going to admit to the world that a Jew can be elected Mayor of Dublin, a Protestant can be chosen Foreign Minister of France, a Moslem can be elected to the Israeli parliament—but a Catholic cannot be President of the United States? Are we going to admit to the world--worse still, are we going to admit to ourselves—that one-third of the American people is forever barred from the White House?

So what is the deal here... do the leftards really believe a SHARIA LAW SUPPORTING MUSLIM would be GOOD for America? WHY are the little bubble heads all butt hurt this time?
You would support using the Bible instead of the Constituion, and that is every bit as stupid.

Forum List

Back