Palin wants us all to speak "American"

Gawd, she DID say it.

Y'know, there is a difference between being "plain spoken" and sounding like you're not particularly smart.

There really isn't anything wrong with sounding articulate, intelligent, dignified and thoughtful. Really.

Agreed

Gawd, she DID say it.

Y'know, there is a difference between being "plain spoken" and sounding like you're not particularly smart.

There really isn't anything wrong with sounding articulate, intelligent, dignified and thoughtful. Really.

Agreed

I never had difficulty understanding what he meant by that, but maybe that's just me.

Gawd, she DID say it.

Agreed

I never had difficulty understanding what he meant by that, but maybe that's just me.

No, it isn't just you. Most people brushed it off as a meaningless gaffe. No one, or at least almost no one, believed the President didn't or doesn't know the number of states. Frank just mistakes a brain fart for a feather in his cap.

Gawd, she DID say it.

Agreed

No, it isn't just you. Most people brushed it off as a meaningless gaffe. No one, or at least almost no one, believed the President didn't or doesn't know the number of states. Frank just mistakes a brain fart for a feather in his cap.

It's a guy who doesn't know our holidays, doesn't know Judicial review and doesn't even know how many states are in the USA

Gawd, she DID say it.

Agreed

I didn't think it was even a gaffe.

For example, let's say he visited 42 states once. Of those, he visited 11 twice. Of those, he visited 4 three times.

Didn't even need a calculator!

She is a hoot!
The whole interview is a hoot, yikes. Several cringe-worthy moments.

RSWWQ61.jpg

Gawd, she DID say it.

Agreed

For example, let's say he visited 42 states once. Of those, he visited 11 twice. Of those, he visited 4 three times.

It was a gaffe. He should have said 47 because that was the actual number he had visited. The original intent was to visit all 50.

Gawd, she DID say it.

Agreed

It was a gaffe. He should have said 47 because that was the actual number he had visited. The original intent was to visit all 50.

Ah. Well, either way...

Surprising to see St Sarah giving an interview without animals being tortured in the background.

Gawd, she DID say it.

Agreed

I've been to 47 plus Alaska and Hawaii would be 49

Fail

Fail

He said he had one more to go. That would have made 48. You are delusional Frank, but perhaps his gaffe will cause him to loose his next election.
Hard to believe as many times as you have posted that vid you don't know what he actually said.

Have you ever spoken to an English person?

If you had, you know we actually speak a different language....

No, we don't.
mmkay

go put on a channel that has a live english person on it, you'll get a kick outta the subtitles

Thanks, but I talk to people in England frequently. It's the same language.

No, we don't.
mmkay

go put on a channel that has a live english person on it, you'll get a kick outta the subtitles

Maybe Texas will publish a 'Merican Language text book now?

No, we don't.
mmkay

Maybe Texas will publish a 'Merican Language text book now?

What do you mean?

Gawd, she DID say it.

Agreed

It's a guy who doesn't know our holidays, doesn't know Judicial review and doesn't even know how many states are in the USA

And is completing his second term as President. It must really annoy you. I LOVE IT!

Fail
He said he had one more to go. That would have made 48. You are delusional Frank, but perhaps his gaffe will cause him to loose his next election.
Hard to believe as many times as you have posted that vid you don't know what he actually said.
Never underestimate the propensity of a conservative to attempt to deflect when the argument is lost.

Fail

Frank's meds are on back order. The VA is still trying to catch up.....

Forum List

Back