Palestinians Turn Down Trump's Handouts In Peace Plan

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The truth is....the Palestinians aren't interested in peace under any circumstance.

EPo86xAU8AE69WV

Abbas: Trump is a dog and the son of a dog, I won't become a traitor
"It's either dying like martyrs or flying the Palestinian flag on the walls of Jerusalem," Abbas said.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
JANUARY 28, 2020 11:57

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas commented on Monday regarding US President Donald Trump's "Deal of the Century" that "Trump is a dog and the son of a dog," Fatah officials confirmed."They called me from Washington and I did not pick up the phone," Abbas said. "I said no and I will continue to say no... We are going for difficult days and we are beginning to bear the consequences of the refusal. Resistance must be escalated at all points of friction. All young people must be encouraged."

Abbas further claimed that "I was told I'll pay a heavy price for my foolish behavior. I do not have much longer to live and I will not go down as a traitor. It's either dying like martyrs or flying the Palestinian flag on the walls of Jerusalem." Abbas: Trump is a dog and son of a dog, I won't become a traitor
Clearly the Democrats have been taking lessons from the Palestinians......either that or they're working together for the same cause using the same exact methods.

The truth is....the Palestinians aren't interested in peace under any circumstance.

EPo86xAU8AE69WV

"It's either dying like martyrs or flying the Palestinian flag on the walls of Jerusalem," Abbas said.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas commented on Monday regarding US President Donald Trump's "Deal of the Century" that "Trump is a dog and the son of a dog," Fatah officials confirmed."They called me from Washington and I did not pick up the phone," Abbas said. "I said no and I will continue to say no... We are going for difficult days and we are beginning to bear the consequences of the refusal. Resistance must be escalated at all points of friction. All young people must be encouraged."

Abbas further claimed that "I was told I'll pay a heavy price for my foolish behavior. I do not have much longer to live and I will not go down as a traitor. It's either dying like martyrs or flying the Palestinian flag on the walls of Jerusalem." Abbas: Trump is a dog and son of a dog, I won't become a traitor
Clearly the Democrats have been taking lessons from the Palestinians......either that or they're working together for the same cause using the same exact methods.

Then they will get nothing, and the long charade is nearing an end.

EPo86xAU8AE69WV

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Palestinian leader Abbas says he is cutting ties with United States and Israel over peace deal
Abbas is now a "target of opportunity" for the United States. Needs to be "Salamied."

I predicted they would reject it, just like they’ve rejected every two state deal and peace deal.

They are Muslim savages, and will only be satisfied with the complete destruction of Israel.

EPo86xAU8AE69WV

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

as always the OP ignores how the repubs are as evil and corrupt as the dems plus here is the REAL story being suppressed by the western media on traiter trump.

TRUMP’S ‘STEAL’ OF THE CENTURY made its debut this week and all the Jews were there to cheer it on yet not a Palestinian in sight.

But Jared Kushner was there, and so was Malcolm Hoenlein, the head of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, and that tells the story:

The Theft Of Palestinian Property Made Legit

jewgrabplan3.jpg
All Israeli settlements in the Occupied West Bank will be annexed to Israel.

jewgrabplan3.jpg
The Jordan Valley will be under Israeli sovereignty.

jewgrabplan3.jpg
Jerusalem will be the “undivided” capital of Israel.

jewgrabplan3.jpg
Right of Return of Palestinian refugees denied.

jewgrabplan3.jpg
A Palestinian ’state’ will be truncated into 3 demilitarized cantons in the Occupied West Bank separated by Israeli settlements, and 1 in Gaza.

jewgrabplan3.jpg
A Palestinian ’state’ will be created with no contiguous territory, no border with Arab states, and no control over air-space, water or vital resources.

jewgrabplan3.jpg
A clump of villages beyond Jerusalem’s walls will be the Palestinian ‘capital.’

jewgrabplan3.jpg
Opposition to Israeli repression will be cast as “terrorism” resulting in a “justified” assault by Israel on the Palestinian enclaves.

But What Is Missing To The Unwary Eye Are Two Significant Ultimatums

1) A “put up or shut up” diktat by Jared Kushner.

2) A “recognition of Israel as a Jewish state” by the Palestinians before negotiations begin.

All Palestinians in Israeli territory would thus ‘legally’ become second class citizens, and would ‘legally’ abdicate their claims to their properties stolen by Jewish colonization.

This is not a “deal,” this is not a “peace plan,” this is nothing more than “terms of surrender” for the Palestinians to assent to.

If I were a Palestinian I would tell the Jews and their Gentile shills to go to hell.

Last edited:

EPo86xAU8AE69WV

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Fine if that's the way they want it. Israel should use this as a valid reason to declare an open season on the shit heads and just wholesale wipe them out once and for all. Enough of their bullshit already. They can have the choice between peace and death, if it's death, so be it.

EPo86xAU8AE69WV

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Well, the bright side is this is one of the few things the mentally ill criminal president can't make any worse (than he already has, anyway).

Den how come the Palestinians...

... is always flingin' rockets at Israel...

... an' won't accept any peace proposals?

EPo86xAU8AE69WV

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Fine if that's the way they want it. Israel should use this as a valid reason to declare an open season on the shit heads and just wholesale wipe them out once and for all. Enough of their bullshit already. They can have the choice between peace and death, if it's death, so be it.
Israel could have pushed them into the sea at any time over the last 50 years. Yet, they haven't. Do you understand why?

EPo86xAU8AE69WV

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

the only shitheads is warmonger Israel as i just proved in my last post,do try and keep up around here.dont be as stupid as the op that always ignores how the republicans are as corrupt as the dems.

Forum List

Back