Palestinian Mothers Honor Martyred Terrorist Sons

No, I present the facts, your lot tries to
What does all your folderol have to do with the OP, bub?

None of your business, punk.
I had one OP moved because of your trolling and flaming. I can have this one moved if you persist.

It is you that trolls and flames. I answer Phoney's questions, keep up with the thread and you would not have to ask stupid questions. Next time you threaten me in any way I will report you. Got it.
Go ahead and report after you crawl out from under your bed. If going by your run-on propagandist mouth on this forum, it is you who are the punk, Punk. Tell us if you have any friends in the Muslim world who are happy that their sons die while killing the so-called enemy. I wonder how many Muslims believe that there are beautiful women up there in "Paradise" awaiting to do their bidding after they become martyrs. They sure seem to love death rather than life.

Just shut up punk.
You look like a prophet. You smell like a prophet. That about sums it up.

Well, let's let others judge whether Hasbara propaganda or serious academic and governmental archive data is propaganda.

I had one OP moved because of your trolling and flaming. I can have this one moved if you persist.

It is you that trolls and flames. I answer Phoney's questions, keep up with the thread and you would not have to ask stupid questions. Next time you threaten me in any way I will report you. Got it.
Go ahead and report after you crawl out from under your bed. If going by your run-on propagandist mouth on this forum, it is you who are the punk, Punk. Tell us if you have any friends in the Muslim world who are happy that their sons die while killing the so-called enemy. I wonder how many Muslims believe that there are beautiful women up there in "Paradise" awaiting to do their bidding after they become martyrs. They sure seem to love death rather than life.

Just shut up punk.

Wow, what a response.

Just shut up punk.

Wow, what a response.
Mr. S., the head Punk here, thinks he owns this board so he can tell people to shut up. Right, Mr. S? Mr. S., did you even take a break today for a meal? You have been a busy little beaver as everyone probably has noticed. Maybe this is your regular job.

How many times do I need to tell you this Monti, no matter how many times you deny it and no matter how many times you accuse me of what you are guilty of, these facts will always remain:
1) You are a liar
2) You are a professional propagandist
3) You cannot handle the truth

All of this is evident by your posts and clear for everyone to see.

It's also evident that because I keep refuting your bullshit posts and keep making a fool out of yourself day after day, that you are hostile towards me. know I'm right Monti.

1. You cannot point to one lie because I present facts from neutral sources to back up my claims.
2. Fact as documented in source material, is not propaganda. What you propagate, taken from Hasbara (a paid professional propaganda organization you subscribe to) managed sites, is indeed propaganda.
3. I only state the truth, so clearly, I can handle it.

Give it up Toast, you have been molded by a lifetime of propaganda. You cannot possibly have a debate with people who have studied the subject from an academic perspective, you are too much of a partisan.

You would not know a neutral source if it bit you on the arse.

You only use those documents that support your islamonazi propaganda and LIES

Then who were the legal land owners in 1922, and what rights did the inhabitants have at that time ? Lets see if you an tell the truth.

Phoney, you have achieved notoriety on at least another board for posting propaganda and for generally being a bullshitter. They have coined a new verb based on your name there "phoenalling", meaning a combination of bullshitting and lying. Why should I respond to you, knowing what I now know about you from that other forum. You are the butt of all the jokes there. You should be ridiculed in the same here, but for the partisan nature of the Israel Firsters working for the Hasbara that post here.

But, for the last time I will repeat it again. The legal owners of Palestine (and all former Turkish holdings) in 1922 as per Article 22 of the Treaty of Versailles, were the people of Palestine.

" communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognised subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory."

The Avalon Project The Versailles Treaty June 28 1919

In other words you are deflecting again because islam is being made to look very bad

There is no manipulation, what are you on about. Those former Turkish communities were considered Class A mandates and included Palestine, Trans-Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc. What's your point?

The other territories are named if you read further on you dolt.

"Other peoples, especially those of Central Africa, are at such a stage that the Mandatory must be responsible for the administration of the territory under conditions which will guarantee freedom of conscience and religion, subject only to the maintenance of public order and morals, the prohibition of abuses such as the slave trade, the arms traffic and the liquor traffic, and the prevention of the establishment of fortifications or military and naval bases and of military training of the natives for other than police purposes and the defence of territory, and will also secure equal opportunities for the trade and commerce of other Members of the League.

There are territories, such as South-West Africa and certain of the South Pacific Islands, which, owing to the sparseness of their population, or their small size, or their remoteness from the centres of civilisation, or their geographical contiguity to the territory of the Mandatory, and other circumstances, can be best administered under the laws of the Mandatory as integral portions of its territory, subject to the safeguards above mentioned in the interests of the indigenous population."

To understand which were the Class A Mandates, I relunctantly send you to Wiki, although since this is a basic definition it should not cause controversy:

"The first group, or Class A mandates, were territories formerly controlled by the Ottoman Empire that were deemed to "... have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory."

The Class A mandates were:

League of Nations mandate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes there is and you know it. You deliberately left off the first word in your cut and paste because it alters the context and meaning

You do realise as well that you have just put in print that Trans Jordan was part of the MANDATE FOR PALESTINE, and shot yourself in the foot.

As well as showing that the various nations were not deemed sufficiently well developed to be granted independence for at least 25 years .

How does it feel to make such a fool of yourself and admit that you have LIED repeatedly in the past.

You are hilarious. You are in such a fantasy world that you don't realize how nonsensical your claims are. Of course the territory of Trans-Jordan as well as the territory of Palestine were part of the Mandate for Palestine, the legal instrument. So what?

All the nations of the Class A Mandates were deemed to "... have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory.". As you can see Palestine was one of the Class A Mandates.

Just facts you silly dolt.

Try again , only this time post the full account and not just the little bit that supports your islamonazi claims

You would not know a neutral source if it bit you on the arse.

You only use those documents that support your islamonazi propaganda and LIES

Then who were the legal land owners in 1922, and what rights did the inhabitants have at that time ? Lets see if you an tell the truth.

Phoney, you have achieved notoriety on at least another board for posting propaganda and for generally being a bullshitter. They have coined a new verb based on your name there "phoenalling", meaning a combination of bullshitting and lying. Why should I respond to you, knowing what I now know about you from that other forum. You are the butt of all the jokes there. You should be ridiculed in the same here, but for the partisan nature of the Israel Firsters working for the Hasbara that post here.

But, for the last time I will repeat it again. The legal owners of Palestine (and all former Turkish holdings) in 1922 as per Article 22 of the Treaty of Versailles, were the people of Palestine.

" communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognised subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory."

The Avalon Project The Versailles Treaty June 28 1919

That is a two edged sword , and you have more to lose if you get reported for breaches of zone 2 rules. You would be hated by the rest of the muslims for not keeping your temper under control

Making silly claims does not change the facts, which have been presented and backed up with source documentation.

As long as mother's believe in this hogwash, boys will die for nothing. It has nothing to do with resistance and everything to do with hatred.

One would think the mothers would be tearfully mourning their dead children, tearing their hair and beating their breast but they are joyful that they gave birth to a martyr.

Why Palestinian mothers make joyful cries
for their martyred sons

Mother of Martyr:

"We feel agony and pain" losing a child,

but we ululate - sound a cry of joy -

"because our child is going to Heaven

to marry the Dark-Eyed Virgins"

"We do love our children, but also our homeland"

PA official:

"I am against ululations...
and against presenting ourselves

as a nation of barbarians who don't care

about loss and deprivation...

When the world sees us carrying a Martyr
and hears our ululations,

it thinks we have no feelings"

Why Palestinian mothers make joyful cries for their martyred sons - PMW Bulletins
Ahh. Those little suicide bombers. Sigh. They BLOW UP so fast.

Making silly claims does not change the facts, which have been presented and backed up with source documentation.

NOPE they were backed up by altered partial cut and pastes. Makes them invalid

Nothing was altered as can be easily proven by looking at the text in the link. Give it up, like they have told you on SinkorSwim, denying what is written in black and white has no traction. Quit phoenalling as they say on the other forum. LOL

Nothing was altered as can be easily proven by looking at the text in the link. Give it up, like they have told you on SinkorSwim, denying what is written in black and white has no traction. Quit phoenalling as they say on the other forum. LOL

I can never forget the looks of sadness & despair on the faces of little Palestinian children when those nasty Zionists rubbed out their hero Farfur.

I can never forget the looks of sadness & despair on the faces of little Palestinian children when those nasty Zionists rubbed out their hero Farfur.

You mean when the Zionists murdered several hundred Palestinian children this past summer?

You mean when the Zionists murdered several hundred Palestinian children this past summer?

Golly gee Monte, do you think maybe the Palestinians should stop using their children as human shields in war zones?

So why start them in the middle of a sentence ?

Not according to the ICJ who says that hamas committed war crimes and they cant say if Israel did or not

Forum List

Back