"Palestinian" Leader Admits They're Really From Egypt & Saudi Arabia

Maryland

Rookie
Mar 2, 2013
:lol:

Palestinian Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis"
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfENxzv2mc]Hamas Interior Minister Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip: We are Egyptians! - YouTube[/ame]

What I don't understand is why does Israel allow the Palestinian squatters to remain in Israel when they thank Israel by vowing its annihilation & killing their citizens?

• Banned
What I don't understand is why does Israel allow the Palestinian squatters to remain in Israel when they thank Israel by vowing its annihilation & killing their citizens?

I thought the invented "palestinians" were from the invented "palestine" :lol:

Forum List

Back