Palestinian For Peace Arrested By PA

What in the world is the US doing being the biggest donor to the Paleshitians? Why should our tax dollars go to such a depraved culture.

What in the world is the US doing being the biggest donor to the Paleshitians? Why should our tax dollars go to such a depraved culture.

What a waste of our tax dollars. US aid to Palestinians. Anyone disagree?

I think that it was totally awesome for a Palestinian in Hebron (a bigger hotbed than Jerusalem) to have the testicular fortitude to host Yehuda Glick in his home! While many of the Palestinian rabble rousers believe that Yehuda Glick is part of the movement to remove Arabs from the Mount, he is nothing like that at all. And this Palestinian man sees that. Proves that not all Palestinians, nor Israeli's want to destroy each other, but live in peace someday. And soon.

Too bad it did not garner the desired result.

"Palestinian for peace"...how unusual is that to see?

I think that it was totally awesome for a Palestinian in Hebron (a bigger hotbed than Jerusalem) to have the testicular fortitude to host Yehuda Glick in his home! While many of the Palestinian rabble rousers believe that Yehuda Glick is part of the movement to remove Arabs from the Mount, he is nothing like that at all. And this Palestinian man sees that. Proves that not all Palestinians, nor Israeli's want to destroy each other, but live in peace someday. And soon.

Too bad it did not garner the desired result.

As stated in the OP, any Palestinian who wants peace with Israel is on the hit list of Palestinian leadership.

Peace activists have always been the target of the criminal class.

Israel arrests them all of the time.

RE: Palestinian For Peace Arrested By PA
※→ MJB12741, et al,

Well, it would be a close vote. But I think that US Aid to the Palestinians is very much like our "Incentive Distribution Programs" used to pay for bribes on a grander scale. Last year, I heard, several times in this very discussion group that the US didn't give help to the Palestinians, when in fact the US was the leading Donor country for the Palestinians.

Around Christmas, last year, we sent more than $350 Million to the Palestinians just through the USAID Programs.

(COMMENT)

Additionally, another $350 Million went to the UNRWA, and about one-fourth of that was earmarked for refugee camps in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. But I have yet to hear the Arab Palestinians at any level for anything we do for them.

I have seen the Arab Palestinians express gratitude to the British and I seen the recognition of the Iranians for their contribution of arms and munitions. I have seen the Arab Palestinians thank the Mennonite Church (USA), Quakers, United Methodists, Presbyterians, United Church of Christ, Unitarian Universalists, Catholic Conference of Major Superiors of Men, the Alliance of Baptists, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America for their unreserved support for the Arab Palestinians for supporting the very organizations that praised terrorist attacks against Americans and Israelis.

I think it is time that we take the following steps:

I think it is time that the tax-exempt status of these US Religious organizations for the contributions they have made against the US economic and commercial trade in the region and for becoming involved in Foreign Political Matters. In accordance with the IRS Tax Guide for Churches & Religious Organizations [501(C)3], these specifically named Religious Institution [just like we did to American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)] are:

√ the organization must be organized and operated exclusively for religious, educational, scientific or other charitable purposes;

√ net earnings may not inure to the benefit of any private individual or shareholder;

√ no substantial part of its activity may be attempting to influence legislation;

√ the organization may not intervene in political campaigns; and

√ the organization’s purposes and activities may not be illegal or violate fundamental public policy.​

I think it is time to cut all manner of US Contributions to any individual nation or regional organization that:

√ In any form, contributes to the propaganda which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression (including terrorism which is a threat);

√ Criminalize and revoke the 501(C)3 status of any religious organization from politicizing withdrawal or contribution of a financial assets or economic resources in an attempt to pressure, coerce facilitate or participate the 501(C)3 organization to further the aims of foreign entities in nations or organization that render aid (directly or indirectly) or terrorist organizations, or countries that harbor and support organization involved in investment warfare against America or any American Ally.

√ To criminalize any member staff member, or contractor (personal services or otherwise) of an organization that attempts to undermine US Foreign Policy through economic warfare.
Most Respectfully,
R

Additionally, another $350 Million went to the UNRWA, and about one-fourth of that was earmarked for refugee camps in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. But I have yet to hear the Arab Palestinians at any level for anything we do for them.
100% due to Israel's policies. You can't blame the Palestinians for that.

I think it is time to cut all manner of US Contributions to any individual nation or regional organization that:

√ In any form, contributes to the propaganda which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression
So they should revoke the tax status of organizations who support Israel's crimes?

Supporting Israel and opposing Israel are both political acts. They should be treated the same.

※→ MJB12741, et al,

Well, it would be a close vote. But I think that US Aid to the Palestinians is very much like our "Incentive Distribution Programs" used to pay for bribes on a grander scale. Last year, I heard, several times in this very discussion group that the US didn't give help to the Palestinians, when in fact the US was the leading Donor country for the Palestinians.

Around Christmas, last year, we sent more than $350 Million to the Palestinians just through the USAID Programs.

(COMMENT)

I have seen the Arab Palestinians express gratitude to the British and I seen the recognition of the Iranians for their contribution of arms and munitions. I have seen the Arab Palestinians thank the Mennonite Church (USA), Quakers, United Methodists, Presbyterians, United Church of Christ, Unitarian Universalists, Catholic Conference of Major Superiors of Men, the Alliance of Baptists, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America for their unreserved support for the Arab Palestinians for supporting the very organizations that praised terrorist attacks against Americans and Israelis.

I think it is time that the tax-exempt status of these US Religious organizations for the contributions they have made against the US economic and commercial trade in the region and for becoming involved in Foreign Political Matters. In accordance with the IRS Tax Guide for Churches & Religious Organizations [501(C)3], these specifically named Religious Institution [just like we did to American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)] are:

√ the organization must be organized and operated exclusively for religious, educational, scientific or other charitable purposes;

√ net earnings may not inure to the benefit of any private individual or shareholder;

√ no substantial part of its activity may be attempting to influence legislation;

√ the organization’s purposes and activities may not be illegal or violate fundamental public policy.​

√ In any form, contributes to the propaganda which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression (including terrorism which is a threat);

√ Criminalize and revoke the 501(C)3 status of any religious organization from politicizing withdrawal or contribution of a financial assets or economic resources in an attempt to pressure, coerce facilitate or participate the 501(C)3 organization to further the aims of foreign entities in nations or organization that render aid (directly or indirectly) or terrorist organizations, or countries that harbor and support organization involved in investment warfare against America or any American Ally.

√ To criminalize any member staff member, or contractor (personal services or otherwise) of an organization that attempts to undermine US Foreign Policy through economic warfare.
Most Respectfully,
R
You clearly do not understand the donor situation in Palestine.

Supporting Israel and opposing Israel are both political acts. They should be treated the same.

Uh. No.

Having economic, political, diplomatic, academic and cultural relations with other States and businesses is NORMAL. Opposing Israel is a political act which is a double standard applied only to Israel.

※→ MJB12741, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
You clearly do not understand the donor situation in Palestine.

We all understand the donor situation in Palestine.

It is a bottomless well with no end in sight. At least, until Israel is destroyed.
Don't look now, Hamas just dissolved its government. Let us see what happens next.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

On the front of a Claymore Mine (M-18) it very clearly says "Front Towards Enemy." When people ask silly question like this, my mind just jumps to that, as if the that half century happened just yesterday.

√ In any form, contributes to the propaganda which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression
So they should revoke the tax status of organizations who support Israel's crimes?

(COMMENT)

Excluding Blue-on-Blue (Friendly-Fire Incidents), the enemy is the one that is shooting at you or other Americans and Allies. That would be towards the Arab Palestinians like Dalal al-Mugrabi who took Senator Abraham Ribicoff, (D-Conn) niece (unarmed Ms Gail Rubin) off the bus and and machine-gunned her down. You might hail her as a martyr, but I can tell the difference between the good and the bad. Arab Palestinian cowards have a very distinctive pathology. They are very brave when they are up against a wheelchair-bound 69-year-old man like Leon Klinghoffer, thrown into the sea from the deck of the [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Achille_Lauro']MS Achille Lauro.[/URL]

You can tell the difference between those that standup for America, and those that hold themselves cowardly.

When the Arab Palestinians are brought-up to account for their crimes, then I might lend an ear to consider allegations from the treacherous face of the Arab Palestinians.

Is that fair enough?

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back