Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
79260398_2799062163653834_2812620309436301312_n.jpg

There are Christmas trees in Haifa too. Christians are very happy in Israel. My best friend teaches in an Armenian Christian school.

Mexico: Rep Tlaib meets deported veterans and families by border wall

Scott Walker: Israel says its wall led to 90 percent reduction in terrorist attacks

Palestinians object to this? Too bad

Israeli bullshit, of course.

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings

Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer.

Yihiyeh Musa, a Hamas member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, said Hamas had moved into a 'new era' which did not require suicide attacks.

'The suicide bombings happened in an exceptional period and they have now stopped,' he said. 'They came to an end as a change of belief.'

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings

Activists from "Oldham Justice and Peace" called for closure of factory of "Elbit Ferranti" Israeli arms company in Manchester in protest against killing of Palestinians by drones produced by company.

69753883_2715653145328070_363042306946760704_n.jpg

Scott Walker: Israel says its wall led to 90 percent reduction in terrorist attacks

Denying that the Wall has led to reduction in Terror Attacks? Palestinian Bullshit of course

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Thank You for this You Tube Video, He practically stated that the Jewish people have no rights to Jerusalem which is why it will always be in control of the Israelis.

He speaks about protecting his “ Religious Sites” yet the Jewish people have no rights to theirs if the Palestinians ever got control of E. Jerusalem?

Only desperate bigoted moron would have posted the above

Last edited:
Free Khaled Ghannam
From the Israeli occupation prison
❌ Khaled Ghannam he's from Qalqilya city. Today he turns 12 years old. There won't be birthday celebrations in his cell. A birthday behind bars.

73472502_2551878391565734_6726753997761282048_n.jpg

I love how you post ' Israeli Bullshit' , when all you do is post Palestinian bullshit and propaganda.

I think you are a smart guy Tinmore. So even you should know that the situation with the Palestinians is a DIRECT result of Palestinian terrorism (i.e Both intifada's).

I love how you post ' Israeli Bullshit' , when all you do is post Palestinian bullshit and propaganda.

I think you are a smart guy Tinmore. So even you should know that the situation with the Palestinians is a DIRECT result of Palestinian terrorism (i.e Both intifada's).

He’s just burning up at the thought of Israel existing. Sit back and enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back