Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
41739931_2202792166622353_3091091931480981504_n.jpg

P F Tinmore cut the :bs1:
Arabs were slaughtering my people for hundreds of years before Israel was reestablished.
400 years of degradation under Muslim rule turned the land into a garbage dump which my people made bloom in less than 50 years once the Caliphate fell.

Hamas was created by remaining soldiers of the defeated Caliphate army.

Arabs were slaughtering my people for hundreds of years before Israel was reestablished.
400 years of degradation under Muslim rule turned the land into a garbage dump which my people made bloom in less than 50 years once the Caliphate fell.

Balderdash, Palestine produced a surplus of food that was exported to other countries.

Balderdash, Palestine produced a surplus of food that was exported to other countries.

The Arab Feudal masters always made money of the poor and hungry, it was no different than Europe during the dark ages. They turned it into the most neglected, poor and abandoned places than any other land under the Caliphate rule.

I'm saying this out of pain and sincere love for the land
they've made into a garbage dump for the previous 400 years of neglect and degradation.

Last edited:
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ rylah, et al,

I don't understand the context.
(QUESTION)

Idiots burning an American Flag merely demonstrates what a lack of creativity and inspiration the protesters have. Burning our flag is done everywhere by loads of counter-culture actors and the Disfranchised.

Is the fool (pictured supra) intend to burn a $100 Bill? If so, that just releases the US Treasury of the liability of that dollar amount. All over the world, people and cultures burn the American Flag (oh how bad a country we are) in one hand • and ask for a student visa with the other hand.

Most Respectfully,
R

p.s.

CAIRO—Arab students constituted nearly 10 percent of total enrollments of international students at U.S. colleges and universities during the 2014-2015 academic year and contributed just under $3 billion to the economy, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce.

The report found that there were 974,926 international students studying at U.S. colleges and universities last year, of which 89,952 were students from 21 Arab countries.

SOURECE: al-Fanar Media - Wagdy Sawahel / 27 Nov 2015.

Last edited:
⁜→ rylah, et al,

(QUESTION)

Idiots burning an American Flag merely demonstrates what a lack of creativity and inspiration the protesters have. Burning our flag is done everywhere by loads of counter-culture actors and the Disfranchised.

Is the fool (pictured supra) intend to burn a $100 Bill? If so, that just releases the US Treasury of the liability of that dollar amount. All over the world, people and cultures burn the American Flag (oh how bad a country we are) in one hand • and ask for a student visa with the other hand.

Most Respectfully,
R

p.s.

CAIRO—Arab students constituted nearly 10 percent of total enrollments of international students at U.S. colleges and universities during the 2014-2015 academic year and contributed just under $3 billion to the economy, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce.

The report found that there were 974,926 international students studying at U.S. colleges and universities last year, of which 89,952 were students from 21 Arab countries.

People all over the world like the US. They just hate the assholes in our government.

⁜→ rylah, et al,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

p.s.

They publicly burn the American flags when they receive US aid.
When they receive the same $$ from Qatar these are the pictures flooding the media:

gaza-qatar.jpg

Last edited:
⁜→ rylah, et al,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

p.s.

gaza-city-gaza-strip-palestinian-territory-16th-sep-2018-a-picture-taken-on-september-16-2018-shows-a-poster-of-emir-of-qatar-sheikh-tamim-bin-hamad-al-thani-placed-on-new-headquarters-of-the-superior-committee-of-justice-which-was-funded-by-qatar-in-south-of-gaza-city-credit-mahmoud-ajourapa-imageszuma-wirealamy-live-news-PM115W.jpg

497831C.jpg

Then You see this and wonder if someone dropped them on the head at birth:

PALESTINIANS IN GAZA ATTACK QATARI ENVOY WITH STONES AFTER $15M. PAYMENT

Palestinian Differences Scuttle Moscow Declaration

Disagreements between Palestinian factions have hindered the adoption of the “Moscow Declaration” following a failure to agree on its final draft.

The head of Fatah delegation to the meetings, Azzam Al-Ahmad apologized in public to Russia as an organizer of the event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back