Palestine: the things you don’t hear about

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine: the things you don’t hear about
SUBTOPIC: Security
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: What is Security Coordination? We simply don't know what that is now.

Palestinian Authority Budget 28% for Security Forces - Funded by US​

(COMMENT)

I'm not falling for this trick again. If I give you a reasonable answer (even minimized, truncated, and condensed) you will accuse me of making a "data dump." Most responses to any serious QUESTION of Palestine are not simply answered. If you oversimplify the answer becomes useless. If you apply due diligence, you might as well just submit the CRS Reports and Summaries.

The CRS indicates that the Biden Administration and the State Department (Secretary Blinken) are attempting to push through:

In April and May 2021, the Administration announced the following aid amounts for Palestinians:​
 $183 million in contributions to UNRWA from the Migration and Refugee Assistance account.​
 $150 million from ESF funds that the Administration says are​
mostly not for the PA
($75 million each from FY2020 and FY2021).​
 $40 million for nonlethal security assistance for the West Bank-based PA from International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement​
 $10 million for Israeli-Palestinian people-to-people programs from development assistance.​
 $5.5 million for Gaza from International Disaster Assistance.​

IN ANY EVENT, your figure of 28% is simply wrong. I may have been true a number of years ago, but not now. And certainly not true for FY 2020 and FY 2021.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

(REFERENCE ANNOTATIONS)

The Palestinians: Background and U.S. Relations
Updated March 18, 2021

Resumption of Foreign Aid to the Palestinians
CRS IN11649 April 14, 2021

The Palestinians: Overview, 2021 Aid, and U.S. Policy Issues
IF10644 • Updated May 26, 2021

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: What is Security Coordination? We simply don't know what that is now.

(COMMENT)

I'm not falling for this trick again. If I give you a reasonable answer (even minimized, truncated, and condensed) you will accuse me of making a "data dump." Most responses to any serious QUESTION of Palestine are not simply answered. If you oversimplify the answer becomes useless. If you apply due diligence, you might as well just submit the CRS Reports and Summaries.

The CRS indicates that the Biden Administration and the State Department (Secretary Blinken) are attempting to push through:

In April and May 2021, the Administration announced the following aid amounts for Palestinians:​
 $183 million in contributions to UNRWA from the Migration and Refugee Assistance account.​
 $150 million from ESF funds that the Administration says are​
mostly not for the PA​
($75 million each from FY2020 and FY2021).​
 $40 million for nonlethal security assistance for the West Bank-based PA from International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement​
 $10 million for Israeli-Palestinian people-to-people programs from development assistance.​
 $5.5 million for Gaza from International Disaster Assistance.​

IN ANY EVENT, your figure of 28% is simply wrong. I may have been true a number of years ago, but not now. And certainly not true for FY 2020 and FY 2021.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

(REFERENCE ANNOTATIONS)

The Palestinians: Background and U.S. Relations
Updated March 18, 2021

Resumption of Foreign Aid to the Palestinians
CRS IN11649 April 14, 2021

The Palestinians: Overview, 2021 Aid, and U.S. Policy Issues
IF10644 • Updated May 26, 2021

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, dated material from 4 years ago.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ et al,

Who are these guys again?

RoccoR

Both factions are supposed to be Hamas,
but half of Ja'abris prefers Israeli rule.

Anyway, when Hamas killed a member of the Ewuewy's in Gaza,
until and if agreement is reached - the tribal rule - revenge is up to 11th cousin.

So basically everyone in the extended family,
their property, lives regardless of age are up for revenge.

From what I've read, the mid-arrangement was NIS 580K (approx. 170$)
with the closest cousins having leave Hebron until/if sheikhs reach final agreement.

Last edited:
Outrage in Gaza - "March of Return" spokesman emigrated from Gaza with his family

Ymc1OeVb

The talk is about Ibrahim abu Salmiyeh (above the red mic), that Gaza was shocked to know he left with his entire family. He exited through the Rafah border crossing, from there as usual to the Cairo airport and from there to Istanbul - this is the regular route
for the 400 Palestinians emigrating from Gaza every day.

Only 400 because this is the limit allowed by Hamas.
During the Covid the crossing is closed, now it's fully operating.

In the list above, Hamas advertises every morning those approved to leave,
it's called "Qshef", and here are the names of the 5 members of the abu Salmiyeh family.

200,000 have left Gaza in recent 3 years, mostly young men.

This abandoning is causing great outrage in Gaza, because said terrorist was the spokesperson of the "March of Return" activities that caused no less than 217 militants killed and no less than 19,236 injured. Thousands of whom without a leg.

And here the big hero himself abandons for the good life.

He was also the organizer behind the "Gaza Flotilla", which managed to caused a lot of confusion, but eventually turned out to be a great failure. "May the Allah curse this government" wrote those miserable whom he left behind on twitter.

Last edited:
Hamas leader Abu-Salmiyeh, spokesman of the March of Return
obtained Turkish citizenship after buying a property worth $250,000

Architects of Our Narrative: Emerging Palestinian Writers | Panel Discussion | Palestine Writes 2020​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back