Over The Edge, Into The Abyss

We are set upon our fellow citizens by enflamed rhetoric, half truth and outright lies.

A fairly common method of power and control that the elite have always used to keep the people from blaming them for the outcomes of their policies.

I don't pay attention to the screams of you all any more....and I AM A MODERATE...because you, (as in the general you) have been ridiculous with your name calling and false claims and fear mongering and dramatizations that are beyond silly....
But of course you dismiss name calling, fear mongering drama when Barry does it, but if someone protests, well, you just don't listen.

And you wonder why you have an insane, unresponsive government that spends money it doesn't have and makes promises it can't keep.

Kinda hard to take a group of people seriously when they lead every conversation with some kind of Obama MOCK, like he is the one actually doing things to them personally....when we know it is CONGRESS that is the one that controls the purse and legislation...
Not for nothing, but this may be the silliest thing posted so far today.

OBAMA IS doing things to us all 'personally,' he has the authority to stop any bad bill, its called 'Veto' power.

And he should have used it and had congress go back and draft REAL reform, sans payoffs and kickbacks and sweet deals for unions and things.

If'Barrycare is so fucking great, why did two DEMOCRAT senators have to be bRIBED to vote for it?

Ask yourself that, and start to understand why we won't let tis stand, even if it takes years to be rid of.

What ever!:cuckoo:

I don't believe they were bribed. And they were not bribed or they would be in jail.

It is statements precisely like yours that is crying wolf, (another false accusation), when the wolf is not there, and then blaming obama for it..... bribery is against the law, if bribes were made so obviously, then someone would be in jail....instead it is you all lying, again... I'm tired of the lies and false accusations for the sake of political gain...it seems to be all you've got.....

Speak to the issues, without mocking and the OBAMARAMA DRAMA...then MAYBE you could make some good point with the outcries or REAL concerns....

What is it that you do not like about the bill that passed and legitimate reasons why, not some fear mongering garbage?

What is in it that you actually agree with and think is a good idea?

How would you like to address our health care problems, what do you believe would actually help and why?

I don't pay attention to the screams of you all any more....and I AM A MODERATE...because you, (as in the general you) have been ridiculous with your name calling and false claims and fear mongering and dramatizations that are beyond silly....

As I said...ALL of this liberal mocking and obama mocking for the tiniest little things, most of which do not even exist....IS WHAT HURTS YOU and the valid complaints you may actually have....again, imo....which is only the opinion of one. ;)

I am not here to argue over my own opinion on this....

nuff said.
Nah Nothing going on

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/111013-the-other-shoe-drops.html

I

What is it that you do not like about the bill that passed and legitimate reasons why, not some fear mongering garbage?

How would you like to address our health care problems, what do you believe would actually help and why?

Here we go again.
You post nonsense and get called out and then disappear from the discussion.
How many threads have there been discussing healthcare? If you can't get an idea of what the problems are after all those then there is nothing, nada, that will give you a clue.

For the record, Obama was the big cheerleader for HCR. He gave over a hundred speeches on the subject.
House members were certainly bribed, maybe not personally, to vote for it. NASA funding in one district. Promises of future appointments for other members. Etc.
There is no fear mongering except on the Left. Remember "The GOP proposal is for you to all die!"? And that wasn't some board carrying loon. That was a sitting representative from Florida.

Kinda hard to take a group of people seriously when they lead every conversation with some kind of Obama MOCK, like he is the one actually doing things to them personally....when we know it is CONGRESS that is the one that controls the purse and legislation...

the right has "called wolf" on EVERY SINGLE WORD obama has expressed or said....since he became president...every possible means of fear mongering was put forth on every single stance of his, even if it was a stance that republicans put forth earlier....it is just mind boggling to me the posts and threads started with all of this fear mongering and false accusations in my opinion....

Liberals are NOT SILENCING YOU, YOU are silencing yourselves....

Falsely crying wolf with every single breath you take, diminishes the calls of those screaming wolf, when the wolf actually arrived....be careful, be diligent, but pick your priorities, is my advice.

head up your ass syndrome. obamalama gives the marching orders, harry and nancy do the cluster fucking, when all the dems don't play along obamalama and rahmmmie twist balls and arms..and spend our fucking money til the dirty deeds get done, now of course we all know that people with their heads up their asses don't wanna know and that's all right,, but don't come on here and preach to us of the glories of yer messiah,, we don't buy it. sister.

I

Here we go again.
How many threads have there been discussing healthcare? If you can't get an idea of what the problems are after all those then there is nothing, nada, that will give you a clue.
For the record, Obama was the big cheerleader for HCR. He gave over a hundred speeches on the subject.
House members were certainly bribed, maybe not personally, to vote for it. NASA funding in one district. Promises of future appointments for other members. Etc.
There is no fear mongering except on the Left. Remember "The GOP proposal is for you to all die!"? And that wasn't some board carrying loon. That was a sitting representative from Florida.

oh! you recognize the head of the ass syndrome too :lol:

i

what is it that you do not like about the bill that passed and legitimate reasons why, not some fear mongering garbage?

I don't pay attention to the screams of you all any more....and i am a moderate...because you, (as in the general you) have been ridiculous with your name calling and false claims and fear mongering and dramatizations that are beyond silly....

here we go again.

For the record, obama was the big cheerleader for hcr. He gave over a hundred speeches on the subject.
House members were certainly bribed, maybe not personally, to vote for it. Nasa funding in one district. Promises of future appointments for other members. Etc.
There is no fear mongering except on the left. Remember "the gop proposal is for you to all die!"? And that wasn't some board carrying loon. That was a sitting representative from florida.

grayson

OBAMA IS doing things to us all 'personally,' he has the authority to stop any bad bill, its called 'Veto' power.

And he should have used it and had congress go back and draft REAL reform, sans payoffs and kickbacks and sweet deals for unions and things.

If'Barrycare is so fucking great, why did two DEMOCRAT senators have to be bRIBED to vote for it?

Ask yourself that, and start to understand why we won't let tis stand, even if it takes years to be rid of.

I don't believe they were bribed. And they were not bribed or they would be in jail.

It is statements precisely like yours that is crying wolf, (another false accusation), when the wolf is not there, and then blaming obama for it..... bribery is against the law, if bribes were made so obviously, then someone would be in jail....instead it is you all lying, again... I'm tired of the lies and false accusations for the sake of political gain...it seems to be all you've got.....

Speak to the issues, without mocking and the OBAMARAMA DRAMA...then MAYBE you could make some good point with the outcries or REAL concerns....

As I said...ALL of this liberal mocking and obama mocking for the tiniest little things, most of which do not even exist....IS WHAT HURTS YOU and the valid complaints you may actually have....again, imo....which is only the opinion of one. ;)

nuff said.

YOU AM A MODERATE MY ASS.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really not interested at all in your ass, Willow.

Enjoying the crying sessions, however.

Very good to have a successful, well spoken President.

Now, on with the rest of the agenda:lol:

nuff said.

blah blah blah blah blah.....

Oh, I am a Liberal and will always be Liberal.....liberal is a beautiful word and thing...and many beautiful words come from it!

but I am a moderate as well...at least that's what Political Compass puts me at, smack in the center, with some libertarian tendencies.

but if you want to characterize me as someone radical....by all means, go for it! :rofl:

Really not interested at all in your ass, Willow.

Enjoying the crying sessions, however.

Very good to have a successful, well spoken President.

Now, on with the rest of the agenda:lol:

h's the biggest fucking loser on the planet,, had to bribe democwats to vote for his clusterfuck,, hhheee heee heee,, and if you think a teleprompter is well spoken then you needz a little help..

nuff said.

blah blah blah blah blah.....

Oh, I am a Liberal and will always be Liberal.....liberal is a beautiful word and thing...and many beautiful words come from it!

but I am a moderate as well...at least that's what Political Compass puts me at, smack in the center, with some libertarian tendencies.

but if you want to characterize me as someone radical....by all means, go for it! :rofl:

Just for fun, what makes you a "moderate"? What positions commonly taken by liberals do you shy away from, to the more moderate side?

I think Xen is right. It's about simple minds. It is easier to think someone 'hates' the 'black' guy than to honestly look at why people are angry. It's a bite size message.

It's more than that. The Left and their MSM Pravdas are freakin' over the popularity of and growth in participation in the Tea Party Movement. They are desperate to discredit it because it threatens the fictitious National Dialogue they promote.

why does everyone refuse to admit the "tea party" is a for profit party....

amazing how dumb people can be....for profit....well at least they are truthful and admit all they want is the money

has nothing to do with being conservative or liberal...has all to do with not being stupid....they are after your money!!! not your vote.

FOXNews.com - 'Tea Party Nation' Prepares Convention, But Partiers Balk at For-Profit Event

Tea Partying for profit? - First Read - msnbc.com

'An ax to grind'
Phillips also said he liked the idea of the "for-profit" designation, so he could be able to "generate revenue. … We can sell a product or a service.”

One way of doing that is selling Tea Party merchandise. But that is something that has been its own source of controversy. Former Phillips associate, Kevin Smith -- a Web designer who helped design the Tea Party Nation Web site -- had a falling out with Phillips over the decision to make Tea Party Nation “for-profit.”

Forum List

Back