Our political leaders on both sides are doing their level best to get us into a nasty war and it needs to stop

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
From Graham to Booker to Biden to our own state department & pentagon and MANY other politicians on both sides.
We are inflaming anger in the middle east all while NOT securing our border. That is a HUGE national security risk that seemingly everyone on the left and half the right are ignoring.
Constant warnings coming out of our state department. Embassies attacked. Endless threats. How far is Biden going to push this???

Why can't we just mind our own damn business. If we are attacked or a clear threat to our way of life is established then and only then should we be rattling our sabers.

Biden is making the world a more dangerous place and half of the damn GOP is cheering him on.

Infuriating watching my children's money being blown by our detached leaders.

Also the squad should be expelled from congress for all their inflammatory rhetoric surrounding this mess. They're clearly not fully committed to AMERICA

I understand (and actually share) your concerns about our southern border, but am not sure about your allegation of someone trying to get us into another war. Biden has committed money and weapons to both Israel and Ukraine, and while I can agree with helping Ukraine, I don't see why Israel needs money from the United States when they are fully capable of dealing with Hamas on their own, without further U.S. aid.

A carrier group sent to the region only inflames tensions and serves as another reason for people in the middle east to hate this country, not that they need another reason after Iraq.

From Graham to Booker to Biden to our own state department & pentagon and MANY other politicians on both sides.
We are inflaming anger in the middle east all while NOT securing our border. That is a HUGE national security risk that seemingly everyone on the left and half the right are ignoring.
Constant warnings coming out of our state department. Embassies attacked. Endless threats. How far is Biden going to push this???

Why can't we just mind our own damn business. If we are attacked or a clear threat to our way of life is established then and only then should we be rattling our sabers.

Biden is making the world a more dangerous place and half of the damn GOP is cheering him on.

Also the squad should be expelled from congress for all their inflammatory rhetoric surrounding this mess. They're clearly not fully committed to AMERICA
Most Americans support ukraine and Israel

Do you think the we should have mined our own damned business when Hitler came close to taking over the entire world?

Most Americans NO NOT support getting involved in those conflicts.

Saying I support the Kansas City Chiefs does not mean I need to pay their salaries
I think you are wrong

Both involve our own self interest

If the world blows up it will be because the russians and muslims want it to

But at least we will be on the right side

I think you are wrong

Both involve our own self interest

If the world blows up it will be because the russians and muslims want it to

But at least we will be on the right side
What you think is irrelevant. Look up the polls.

We were attacked so it was justified.

And Hamas is certainly not Hitler lol. Some rag tag third worlders are no threat to us.
Yeah, but, what if Japan had never bombed Pear Harbor? Hitler would have taken over the world, eventually including us too. We and history should thank Japan for bombing us. It literally saved the world.

Most Americans DO NOT support getting involved in those conflicts.

Saying I support the Kansas City Chiefs does not mean I need to pay their salaries

Sometimes the wars come to you regardless of your desire to avoid them

France in 1940 wanted nothing to do with a war against Germany. Unfortunately the Germans were not very accommodating, even after the French and British were very accommodating to them starting in 1934.

"level best" "sabers" "endless threats" "my children's money"

whiner; someone who complains a lot, especially in a peevish, self-pitying manner or tone:Being a whiner at work just makes you look petty, childish, and untrustworthy.

Sometimes the wars come to you regardless of your desire to avoid them

France in 1940 wanted nothing to do with a war against Germany. Unfortunately the Germans were not very accommodating, even after the French and British were very accommodating to them starting in 1934.
Gaza/Israel isn't 1940 Europe and the constant reference is beyond stupid.

First the left invoked Hitler when it came to Russia and now the right are doing in in regards to Hamas.

Both are nothing more that childlike fear mongering. Neither situations are a threat to the US

"level best" "sabers" "endless threats" "my children's money"

whiner; someone who complains a lot, especially in a peevish, self-pitying manner or tone:Being a whiner at work just makes you look petty, childish, and untrustworthy.
Off topic nonsense. Go find a box of crayons and let the adults talk.

Gaza/Israel isn't 1940 Europe and the constant reference is beyond stupid.

First the left invoked Hitler when it came to Russia and now the right are doing in in regards to Hamas.

Both are nothing more that childlike fear mongering. Neither situations are a threat to the US

So you get called out on your statement, and then reply "fuh fuh fuh, this doesn't apply fuh fuh fuh"

The rest of your response is worthless.

Forum List

Back