Our "greatest ally" spies on us again.

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2018
"I don't think the Israelis were spying on us," Trump said. "My relationship with Israel has been great...Anything is possible but I don't believe it."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also denied after publication that Israel was behind the devices. "We have a directive, I have a directive: No intelligence work in the United States, no spies," he said in a gaggle with reporters. "And it's vigorously implemented, without any exception. It [the report] is a complete fabrication, a complete fabrication."

But former officials with deep experience dealing with intelligence matters scoff at the Israeli claim — a pro forma denial Israeli officials are also known to make in private to skeptical U.S. counterparts.

One former senior intelligence official noted that after the FBI and other agencies concluded that the Israelis were most likely responsible for the devices, the Trump administration took no action to punish or even privately scold the Israeli government.

“The reaction ... was very different than it would have been in the last administration,” this person said. “With the current administration, there are a different set of calculations in regard to addressing this.”

Israel accused of planting mysterious spy devices near the White House

All hail the Shabbos Goy in Chief! Just like a good slave...he denies the evil of his master.

• Banned
ddfgf.jpeg
What do “mysterious” devices look like?
"The miniature surveillance devices, colloquially known as “StingRays,” mimic regular cell towers to fool cellphones into giving them their locations and identity information. Formally called international mobile subscriber identity-catchers or IMSI-catchers, they also can capture the contents of calls and data use."

"The miniature surveillance devices, colloquially known as “StingRays,” mimic regular cell towers to fool cellphones into giving them their locations and identity information. Formally called international mobile subscriber identity-catchers or IMSI-catchers, they also can capture the contents of calls and data use."
Like the ones used by AT&T?
Google?
Facebook?
Your Smart Phone?

Yep...they all monitor everything you do and say.

View attachment 278958

What they really found.

upload_2019-9-12_21-55-47.png

Apparently the report comes from former Obama officials, and can be dispensed with out of hand.

View attachment 278958

We'd be TOTALLY incompetent if our overseas intel groups WERE NOT using these in Tel Aviv and Haifa...

Washington is an electronic warfare zone.. That's why it's so important for pompous arrogant politicians and bureaucrats to respect security and comms protocols...

All they are gonna get are the T-Rumps tweets....

Another unidentified "former senior intelligence officer" (Brennan)? leaks documents designed to undermine the relationship between the U.S. and "America's greatest ally". Why am I not surprised?

"I don't think the Israelis were spying on us," Trump said. "My relationship with Israel has been great...Anything is possible but I don't believe it."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also denied after publication that Israel was behind the devices. "We have a directive, I have a directive: No intelligence work in the United States, no spies," he said in a gaggle with reporters. "And it's vigorously implemented, without any exception. It [the report] is a complete fabrication, a complete fabrication."

But former officials with deep experience dealing with intelligence matters scoff at the Israeli claim — a pro forma denial Israeli officials are also known to make in private to skeptical U.S. counterparts.

One former senior intelligence official noted that after the FBI and other agencies concluded that the Israelis were most likely responsible for the devices, the Trump administration took no action to punish or even privately scold the Israeli government.

“The reaction ... was very different than it would have been in the last administration,” this person said. “With the current administration, there are a different set of calculations in regard to addressing this.”

Israel accused of planting mysterious spy devices near the White House

All hail the Shabbos Goy in Chief! Just like a good slave...he denies the evil of his master.

That we moved the embassy to Jerusalem and tramp got a district named after him in the Golan Heights is suspect. I also suspect the Israel regime was also involved in who we elected.

While I wouldnt put it past them, they have no proof.
And no telling who this info came from.

We spy on everyone- our friends, foes, and, everyone else in between. Guess what? They all spy on us as well. Some are just better at it.

If someone was spying on me, I would consider it an honor that they think that I am even worth the attention in the first place when so many people want it, but don't get much if any, may my late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal rest in peace.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just pray that a good enough example is being set. One of my most favorite christian songs is named "You're The Only Bible That Some People Read" which was done by my other late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back