Other?

Sorry..I had to funny that cuz it is so true. Other.

Just call it the Man/Woman Cave. Anything besides Other. :lol:

And why even bother putting it there anyway. Too many forums, people get lost wandering around in them and leave. Stick "other" in with General Discussion...it DOES say "Talk about anything...none of it matters here".

• Banned
Sorry..I had to funny that cuz it is so true. Other.

Just call it the Man/Woman Cave. Anything besides Other. :lol:

And why even bother putting it there anyway. Too many forums, people get lost wandering around in them and leave. Stick "other" in with General Discussion...it DOES say "Talk about anything...none of it matters here".
Yeah CK is a POWER MAD TYRANT!!! :mad:

You hear that CK???!!! :mad:

cereal_killer

You TYRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

CK is good people! Be nice to him.

OIC it now. Just posted in it. LOL

I don't like Other. It seemed..hurried. No thought put into it. Just shove it all in the Other file.

That tyrant, CK! TYRANT! BULLY! Now put yer thinkin' cap on and name it something else, lol.

:smiliehug:

He could name it JUNK
But..it ain't junk. Its really, in essence, GENERAL DISCUSSION. Gun talk, hot rods, etc. Too many forums already. I hate really BIG boards with shitloads of forums. I get losteded.:(

Actually..I have fav folders and most are named what goes in 'em. I have one that I was lazy with and named STUFF. Then I wound up with more stuff and made another folder called STUFF 2.

Gonna go fix that right now. No stuff. Gonna slap each thing where it belongs. I think STUFF is less worse than OTHER.;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Actually..I have fav folders and most are named what goes in 'em. I have one that I was lazy with and named STUFF. Then I wound up with more stuff and made another folder called STUFF 2.

Gonna go fix that right now. No stuff. Gonna slap each thing where it belongs. I think STUFF is less worse than OTHER.;)

I have one on my desktop named Junk. LOL

CK's Junk

Don't Touch My Junk

Man Junk

USMB Junk

Junk Department

Junk File

Junk Drawers

Junk Holders

Don't worry, be Junky.

Now we need descriptions...you know..to help CK after he renames it.

Any ideas?:rofl:

Who did?

Why not just put it (all threads in that OTHER forum) in General Discussion? That's what all those threads are, ya know. And one less forum to have to watch over due to kidlets being bratty.

:)

Jesus fucking Christ CK. You can come up with better.
Indeed. I didn't create the section.

Gracie and Kat get to name it
JK dawg I love this forum

200.gif

Forum List

Back