'ORWELLIAN': Victor Davis Hanson argues Democrats don't believe in laws

'ORWELLIAN': Victor Davis Hanson argues Democrats don't believe in laws​

QUOTE: Hoover Institution senior fellow Victor Davis Hanson joins 'Hannity' to discuss the crises facing the United States under the Biden administration.

OP COMMENT: Obama and Biden have always skirted the law, improperly used Executive Orders, and when it suits them just flatout out done illegal things, knowing it would take a long to for the courts to reverse them. They broke too many laws to count during the 2020 election.

Only problem... that's not an argument.

That's a series of unevidenced and unargued claims that assume the truth of that which is to be argued.

We could slap GOPers over the heads with fantasy and fallacy, and they will say thank you for the great information.

Victor Davis Hanson warns America's witnessing a 'systemic collapse'​

Only problem... that's not an argument.

That's a series of unevidenced and unargued claims that assume the truth of that which is to be argued.

We could slap GOPers over the heads with fantasy and fallacy, and they will say thank you for the great information.

You are full of crap

The Democrat Party’s Policies Are the Poison That Threatens America’s Future​

'ORWELLIAN': Victor Davis Hanson argues Democrats don't believe in laws​

QUOTE: Hoover Institution senior fellow Victor Davis Hanson joins 'Hannity' to discuss the crises facing the United States under the Biden administration.

OP COMMENT: Obama and Biden have always skirted the law, improperly used Executive Orders, and when it suits them just flatout out done illegal things, knowing it would take a long to for the courts to reverse them. They broke too many laws to count during the 2020 election.

Could you even be more full of shit!

Mark's New Book, 'The Democrat Party Hates America,' Exposes the True Nature of the Democrat Party​

Dems are extremely frustrated. They can't muster the votes or support of the American people for their crazy shit so they just ignore the laws they can't change. Run amok lawlessly forcing their agenda on everyone, saying if we don't like it sue them in court.

John Edgar Slow Horses is an imbecile. His posts are so void of any intelligence I had to put him on Ignore.
Here, take Laura on a date.
1695493722734.png

Pretending as if I said Trump was Hitler when what I said is that he's been charged with 91 felonies is just more cosplay.
91 indictments, you can indict a ham sandwich. You better hope you get him on one of them. If you don't, Trump wins in a landslide and the country will back him for going after all the liberals that manufactured the indictments.

91 indictments, you can indict a ham sandwich. You better hope you get him on one of them. If you don't, Trump wins in a landslide and the country will back him for going after all the liberals that manufactured the indictments.
😄

You clowns really do think clichés and cosplay are great retorts don't you? Let me ask you, has anyone ever indicted a ham sandwich? If no, then how do you know they could?

Forum List

Back