Origin and Blame for Pandemic

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
Nicholas Wade's long & revealing piece covers the science & major players:

"The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted lives the world over for more than a year. Its death toll will soon reach three million people. Yet the origin of pandemic remains uncertain: the political agendas of governments and scientists have generated thick clouds of obfuscation, which the mainstream press seems helpless to dispel.

In what follows I will sort through the available scientific facts, which hold many clues as to what happened, and provide readers with the evidence to make their own judgments. I will then try to assess the complex issue of blame, which starts with, but extends far beyond, the government of China."

"The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted lives the world over for more than a year. Its death toll will soon reach three million people. Yet the origin of pandemic remains uncertain: the political agendas of governments and scientists have generated thick clouds of obfuscation, which the mainstream press seems helpless to dispel.

In what follows I will sort through the available scientific facts, which hold many clues as to what happened, and provide readers with the evidence to make their own judgments. I will then try to assess the complex issue of blame, which starts with, but extends far beyond, the government of China."

Covid hit China first. An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

it has to start somewhere the problem is is finding typhoid Mary.

Typhoid Fever. NYC had unsafe drinking water contaminated with human feces. All NYC had to do was hang signs, Boil Water Advisory. .

Typhoid Fever. NYC had unsafe drinking water contaminated with human feces.. All NYC had to do was hang signs, Boil Water Advisory. .

The term "Typhoid Mary" is used to describe a patient zero in a pandemic.

Shoddy containment practices at the Wuhan lab, which was funded and loosely overseen by Fauci, loosed upon the world by Xi and the CCP, covered up by the WHO.

That pretty much covers it.

Typhoid Fever. NYC had unsafe drinking water contaminated with human feces.. All NYC had to do was hang signs, Boil Water Advisory. .

I read all about Typhoid Mary and the search to find her. I provided a solution.

Shoddy containment practices at the Wuhan lab, which was funded and loosely overseen by Fauci, loosed upon the world by Xi and the CCP, covered up by the WHO.

Why do you emulate Tucker and his lies?

Right-wing media and conspiracy theorists have seized on a series of grants awarded over the course of six years to study coronaviruses to undermine Dr. Anthony Fauci, the immunologist who’s been at the helm of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984. The narrative moved to the spotlight at the White House when, during a press conference on April 17, a reporter with Newsmax asked President Donald Trump about the grants, totaling $3.7 million since 2014.

I read all about Typhoid Mary and the search to find her. I provided a solution.

What is the solution of Typhoid Mary with Covid-19?

What is the solution of Typhoid Mary with Covid-19?

Typhoid Mary with a Covid-19 variant. Sic Fucci on her.

Garfunkel and Oates may have covered this already

Your link:

"It later turned out that the Lancet letter had been organized and drafted by Peter Daszak, president of the EcoHealth Alliance of New York. Dr. Daszak’s organization funded coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. If the SARS2 virus had indeed escaped from research he funded, Dr. Daszak would be potentially culpable. This acute conflict of interest was not declared to the Lancet’s readers. To the contrary, the letter concluded, 'We declare no competing interests.'"

According to some accounts, workers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology found working in suits that provided full protection too difficult to wear regularly.

Maybe Bat Woman knows what happened?

Cropped-1590003047%E6%A0%B9%E5%BC%B7%E3%81%84%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E7%94%9F%E7%89%A9%E5%85%B5%E5%99%A8%E8%AA%AC20200520135912319_Data_2048x1152.jpg

Key piece in the Wuhan puzzle, China's 'bat woman' goes dark

Daszak has been mentioned in these threads:

One Flew Out of the Wuhan Nest

Wuhan Lab Eligible to Receive U.S. Taxpayer Funding Through 2024

U.S. Scientist Who Led Charge Against COVID Lab Leak Theory Admits He Was Trying to Protect Chinese Scientists

Origins and Blame for Pandemic

President Biden — Making America Normal Again

Your Tax Dollars Hard at Work

Revealed: The Scientists “Debunking” the Wuhan Lab Leak Theory Admit Being ‘Collaborators’ and Honorees of Chinese Communist Party

At Least Three WHO COVID-19 Investigators Linked with Chinese-Institutions

Juxtapose Time! One Flew Out of the Wuhan Nest

It’s Called COVID-19

LOLOL Jared Kushner at the Podium Right Now!!!

On 26 Feb 2020, we linked Daszak to a specific Chinese geography in posts # 526 -7 of the Snake Meat thread: Yuanjiang River.

It’s ironic that a fascist USMB mod closed the Snake Meat thread under the supposition that it was too scatter-brained in its investigative approach to the epidemiology of a virus that had evolved from the promiscuity of Chinese communist population.

Daszak has been mentioned in these threads:

One Flew Out of the Wuhan Nest

Wuhan Lab Eligible to Receive U.S. Taxpayer Funding Through 2024

U.S. Scientist Who Led Charge Against COVID Lab Leak Theory Admits He Was Trying to Protect Chinese Scientists

Origins and Blame for Pandemic

President Biden — Making America Normal Again

Your Tax Dollars Hard at Work

Revealed: The Scientists “Debunking” the Wuhan Lab Leak Theory Admit Being ‘Collaborators’ and Honorees of Chinese Communist Party

At Least Three WHO COVID-19 Investigators Linked with Chinese-Institutions

Juxtapose Time! One Flew Out of the Wuhan Nest

It’s Called COVID-19

LOLOL Jared Kushner at the Podium Right Now!!!

On 26 Feb 2020, we linked Daszak to a specific Chinese geography in posts # 526 -7 of the Snake Meat thread: Yuanjiang River.
Peter Daszak is the only person to be part of both the WHO and Lancet teams investigating the origins of Covid, and he's accused of having long term professional and financial ties with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Daszak dismissed the possibility of a lab leak as a conspiracy theory.

Apparently he has million$ of reasons for saying that?

Daszak is correct about the lab leak because the RBD (receptor binding domain) shows no deliberate human manipulation to increase affinity to ACE2. The virus evolved in nature, and Bungarus is the link to the geography of the Yuanjiang River, where we tracked Daszak’s Eco Health Alliance. Ft. Detrick studied this suspected intermediate snake host of COVID-19 (Bungarus), and the Chinese have accused Ft. Detrick as the origin of C-19.

One should question Daszak’s knowledge of COVID-19’s RBD sequence, especially at position 484 (the position that shows no human manipulation) because that mutation shows up in a number of (geographical) variants. Daszak said: ‘ “ There are at least 25 years of evolutionary distance between RaTG13 — the virus held in the Wuhan Virology Institute — and 2019-nCoV, arguing that the mutation rate may have been different may have been different as it p[assed through different hosts before humans....consistent with entry into the human population as either a natural accident or a laboratory accident....We cannnot assume just because this virus from Yunnan has a high sequence identity with the new one that that’s the origin,“ Daszak said.’

We traced Eco Health Alliance to Dali City, and indeed a good place to study bats is along waterways.

Yep. China is to blame for every death. They didn't lock their country down. If they had the virus wouldn't have gone anywhere but China. WHO lied their asses off for China.

Forum List

Back