Oregon governor urges Oregonians to rat out their neighbors to police on Thanksgiving family gatherings

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There's not much more I can say about this bitch, than what I've already said in the past. She has been by far, the most divisive governor in Oregon's history.

GOV. BROWN ENCOURAGES OREGONIANS TO CALL POLICE ON NEIGHBORS WHO VIOLATE COVID-19 FREEZE

[/B][/SIZE]
PORTLAND, Ore. — Days before Thanksgiving, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown said she believes residents who know their neighbors are violating the most recent round of COVID-19 protocols, which includes capping the number of people allowed in your home at six, should call the police.

“This is no different than what happens if there's a party down the street and it's keeping everyone awake,” Brown said in an interview Friday. “What do neighbors do [in that case]? They call law enforcement because it's too noisy. This is just like that. It's like a violation of a noise ordinance.”
[SIZE=7][B]

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There's not much more I can say about this bitch, than what I've already said in the past. She has been by far, the most divisive governor in Oregon's history.

GOV. BROWN ENCOURAGES OREGONIANS TO CALL POLICE ON NEIGHBORS WHO VIOLATE COVID-19 FREEZE

[/B][/SIZE]
PORTLAND, Ore. — Days before Thanksgiving, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown said she believes residents who know their neighbors are violating the most recent round of COVID-19 protocols, which includes capping the number of people allowed in your home at six, should call the police.

“This is no different than what happens if there's a party down the street and it's keeping everyone awake,” Brown said in an interview Friday. “What do neighbors do [in that case]? They call law enforcement because it's too noisy. This is just like that. It's like a violation of a noise ordinance.”
[SIZE=7][B]

Leftists getting big woodies from snitching on their fellow man:

ThanksGiving2020.png

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
first call should report the asswipe gov residence, or wherever its eating.

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How the ph uk does something like that get elected?
Simple.
It's Oregon, and that's what it's like living here now.

She's known as "7 County Kate".
The Republican will win the other 36 counties, but as long as you win Multnomah county, and the other counties where Salem and Eugene are, you win the state. Portland, Salem and Eugene are liberal cesspools.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][B]

Everyone should simply call the police on Thanksgiving Day and rat out the governor accusing him of having too many people over not wearing masks!

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][B]

Everyone should simply call the police on Thanksgiving Day and rat out the governor accusing him of having too many people over not wearing masks!
Good idea, but it's a "she".

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh wait, how hateful of me, I used gendered language!! ! I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lol tomorrow conservatives will be giving thanks, enjoying family and food drink and merryment..... shitstain loons will be up at dawn with binoculars.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score

[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][B]

Good idea, but it's a "she".
For now.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What are the legal consequences for telling the oregon governor to go fuck herself and have the whole family over anyway?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What are the legal consequences for telling the oregon governor to go fuck herself and have the whole family over anyway?
Its a serious question

how much power in oregon does this baby hitler have ?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List