Oprah,Cloony,Jessica Parker,Sandra Silverman And The Rest.You Proud Of Yourself Now? Nuclear Iran?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana::clap::oops-28:. Anyone still remember the good old days in 2007/2008 when we were seeing all of those "A-List Celebrity Endorsements For Obama". How about the video of Sarah Silverman trying to convince her parents to vote for Obama over McCain?, That Obama was going to save the world!. And we all remember watching Oprah praising Obama as if he was "Jesus 2.0". George Cloony thinks the world of Obama. Well, where are they now? Now we can beat up all of those celebrities who backed Obama. Nice Going Oprah! Smartest Black Woman On The Planet! You supported Iran's Nuclear Intentions!. There must be well over 100 celebrities that we can now deem total duffasess/baffoons for supporting this nuclear mess their hero got us into.:omg:

Our beloved Pres. Obama has proven himself a master statesman by bringing the Iranian deal to a conclusion.

All patriotic Americans should stand up and applaud Pres. Obama for his herculean efforts in making the world a safer place to live.

I only wish he could run another term or that we could crown Obama king. So that he could continue to rule over us.. ...... :cool:

Yes I am happy. I never voted for Obama nor supported either run for president but I 100% support a nuclear Iran.I also support any deal that cripples the shit for brains running for the GOP nomination because all it does is make them look crazier than we already know they are! :)

The Repubs have said they would let Iran have any nukes they want but -

President Obama's and Secty Kerry's (as well as the other countries who joined us) accomplishment is a truly amazing accomplishment and another step toward world peace.

Thank you Mr. President.

Yes I am happy. I never voted for Obama nor supported either run for president but I 100% support a nuclear Iran.I also support any deal that cripples the shit for brains running for the GOP nomination because all it does is make them look crazier than we already know they are! :)

"...I 100% support a nuclear Iran..."

Odium

You're an idiot. So are the Republicans who agree with you.

Last edited:
  • Banned
apparently, giving Iran the right to build nuclear weapons is more important than giving Americans jobs so they can support thier families.

Forum List

Back