What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats oppose every effort to stop illegal immigration then say you aren't for illegal immigration. You're just stupid as shit
Democrats fund CBP to the tune of tens of billions annually.

Tens of billions of dollars prove you’re an idiot.

Democrats call CBP racists for anything they do to protect the border. No one is as brainless as you are

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Democrats call CBP racists for anything they do to protect the border. No one is as brainless as you are
They don’t. More lies.

You really do love making ridiculous brain dead claims.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You’d deny water is wet.
That’s the programming I was talking about. None of it is true. Just garbage from talking heads.
Even Leftard Mother Jones:
“I have previously criticized Republicans who accused liberals of wanting “open borders.” President Trump tweets about this endlessly. But I have to admit that it’s hard to see much daylight between Warren’s plan and de facto open borders.”

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19
9%?! Haha takes a pretty incredible amount of spin to get that number. You don’t actually believe that do you?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19
9%?! Haha takes a pretty incredible amount of spin to get that number. You don’t actually believe that do you?
What % is it then?
I’ll wait.

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You’d deny water is wet.
That’s the programming I was talking about. None of it is true. Just garbage from talking heads.
Even Leftard Mother Jones:
“I have previously criticized Republicans who accused liberals of wanting “open borders.” President Trump tweets about this endlessly. But I have to admit that it’s hard to see much daylight between Warren’s plan and de facto open borders.”
Kevin Drum is welcome to his opinion but it’s still wrong.

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What % is it then?
I’ll wait.
I haven’t calculated. Do you really believe it’s 9% though?!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Must be dark inside your ass. You can’t read links.
I can. Lots of links to lots of talking heads with the same opinions that are as detached from reality as yours.
Those damn tRump supporters posing as Democrats.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a $1.9 trillion dollar theft from the taxpayers, if there are any of those left when the Democrats are finished.

Newt Gingrich | Jerry McGuire and the $1.9 Trillion Rip Off | Gingrich 360

It is paying for 75% of the backyard make-over that Sal my landscaper just completed on Thursday. It looks fabulous, BTW!!! :pinkygirly:

Well truthfully, that $1400 is going to go a long way into purchasing more powder, primers, and bullets.

But don't tell anyone. :spinner:

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What % is it then?
I’ll wait.
I haven’t calculated. Do you really believe it’s 9% though?!
I’d be shocked if it was that high. I don’t see $171B listed in relief.

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a $1.9 trillion dollar theft from the taxpayers, if there are any of those left when the Democrats are finished.

Newt Gingrich | Jerry McGuire and the $1.9 Trillion Rip Off | Gingrich 360

It is paying for 75% of the backyard make-over that Sal my landscaper just completed on Thursday. It looks fabulous, BTW!!! :pinkygirly:

Well truthfully, that $1400 is going to go a long way into purchasing more powder, primers, and bullets.

But don't tell anyone. :spinner:

You no getting $2800?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List