ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF

Democrats oppose every effort to stop illegal immigration then say you aren't for illegal immigration. You're just stupid as shit
Democrats fund CBP to the tune of tens of billions annually.

Tens of billions of dollars prove you’re an idiot.

Democrats call CBP racists for anything they do to protect the border. No one is as brainless as you are

Democrats call CBP racists for anything they do to protect the border. No one is as brainless as you are
They don’t. More lies.

You really do love making ridiculous brain dead claims.

You’d deny water is wet.
That’s the programming I was talking about. None of it is true. Just garbage from talking heads.
Even Leftard Mother Jones:
“I have previously criticized Republicans who accused liberals of wanting “open borders.” President Trump tweets about this endlessly. But I have to admit that it’s hard to see much daylight between Warren’s plan and de facto open borders.”

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19
9%?! Haha takes a pretty incredible amount of spin to get that number. You don’t actually believe that do you?

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19
9%?! Haha takes a pretty incredible amount of spin to get that number. You don’t actually believe that do you?
What % is it then?
I’ll wait.

You’d deny water is wet.
That’s the programming I was talking about. None of it is true. Just garbage from talking heads.
Even Leftard Mother Jones:
“I have previously criticized Republicans who accused liberals of wanting “open borders.” President Trump tweets about this endlessly. But I have to admit that it’s hard to see much daylight between Warren’s plan and de facto open borders.”
Kevin Drum is welcome to his opinion but it’s still wrong.

What % is it then?
I’ll wait.
I haven’t calculated. Do you really believe it’s 9% though?!

Must be dark inside your ass. You can’t read links.
I can. Lots of links to lots of talking heads with the same opinions that are as detached from reality as yours.
Those damn tRump supporters posing as Democrats.

It's a $1.9 trillion dollar theft from the taxpayers, if there are any of those left when the Democrats are finished.

Newt Gingrich | Jerry McGuire and the $1.9 Trillion Rip Off | Gingrich 360

It is paying for 75% of the backyard make-over that Sal my landscaper just completed on Thursday. It looks fabulous, BTW!!! :pinkygirly:

Well truthfully, that $1400 is going to go a long way into purchasing more powder, primers, and bullets.

But don't tell anyone. :spinner:

What % is it then?
I’ll wait.
I haven’t calculated. Do you really believe it’s 9% though?!
I’d be shocked if it was that high. I don’t see $171B listed in relief.

It's a $1.9 trillion dollar theft from the taxpayers, if there are any of those left when the Democrats are finished.

Newt Gingrich | Jerry McGuire and the $1.9 Trillion Rip Off | Gingrich 360

It is paying for 75% of the backyard make-over that Sal my landscaper just completed on Thursday. It looks fabulous, BTW!!! :pinkygirly:

Well truthfully, that $1400 is going to go a long way into purchasing more powder, primers, and bullets.

But don't tell anyone. :spinner:

You no getting $2800?

New Topics

Forum List

Back