Only 2% of the 140K migrants who have come to NYC have applied for work permits

Having a baby that is a US citizen does not change the mother's immigration status.
no it does not. but those are their hopes that having a son or daughter that is A US citizen will help them stay in the USA. and once that son or daughter turns 21 yrs of age they can submit a petition to immigrate their parents. they are anchor babies.

no it does not. but those are their hopes that having a son or daughter that is A US citizen will help them stay in the USA. and once that son or daughter turns 21 yrs of age they can submit a petition to immigrate their parents. they are anchor babies.
Just a quick 21 years to start the process that has a great chance of being rejected. Some anchor. Don’t be stupid.

why do you think pregnant women come into the USA illegally? they want their children to be born in the USA. then they say my son or daughter is a US citizen. that is their anchor to try to remain in the USA.

He/she/it/mutant knows, it just wants to troll and snivel.

No such thing as an "anchor baby"? Seriously?

You have made that silly claim on other occasions in the past, and it is logically absurd. Have you not seen the countless cases where you have a "citizen" kid and the parents cannot be deported because the Leftist judge doesn't want to "break up the family"??????? That is the definition of an "anchor baby."

Furthermore, the wording in the 14th Amendment on which this principle is based was NEVER INTENDED to legalize these illegal bastards, and the anchor baby principle could be killed by simple legislation, if Congress had the balls to do the right thing. Maybe when The Donald is back in office and has a Republican Congress.

.....d the parents cannot be deported ....
WRONG. I have known more than a few families that have experienced exactly that. Hysteria based on ignorance and weak-minded surrender to leftist media bullshit has nothing to do with reality.

WRONG. I have known more than a few families that have experienced exactly that. Hysteria based on ignorance and weak-minded surrender to leftist media bullshit has nothing to do with reality.
and when that happens they scream like stuck pigs that the US government is separating their families. no one is separating them, they can all go together back to their home countries.

Just a quick 21 years to start the process that has a great chance of being rejected. Some anchor. Don’t be stupid.
those are their hopes and they will continue trying to have their babies born in the USA, as stupid as it might sound. their anchor babies.

No, they just leave. Far left US citizens at far left US colleges scream like stuck pigs.
they scream like stuck pigs claiming that their offspring are US citizens and they should be allowed to remain in the USA. they march with their foreign flags demanding that US legislators pass an immigration reform bill that would give them legal status and a path to US citizenship.

they scream like stuck pigs claiming that their offspring are US citizens and they should be allowed to remain in the USA. ...

Nope. You are just mouthing exactly what the far left bullshitters online demand you to. The screaming comes from far left assholes who control YOU. Now you are screaming too. Stop being a fucking dupe.

no not according to my mind reading powers. according what these people say when they are interviewed by reporters at spanish TV stations that support illegal immigration.
You mean the one or two coached up by some leftist asshole from the nearest far left college? Stop being a fucking dupe. I have and do talk to hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of real families not coached by any leftists. You are WRONG. Stop being so fucking gullible and playing into the hands of far left assholes who are only slightly less stupid than YOU.

Did you expect anything less? Why should they work when the government pays all their expenses.

Forum List

Back