Only 2% of the 140K migrants who have come to NYC have applied for work permits

Democrats are just too dumb to recognize that people will come to the US for the promise of a better life without even having to work. It is common sense to Republicans, but evidently this requires more brain cells that Democrats can muster.

Immigrants are the hardest working people you’re gonna find. Illegal immigrants do not qualify for almost any kind of public assistance. When the families of Latino immigrants come to the US their fertility rates plummet precipitously. There’s so much ignorant shit being spewed around here like people talking out their ass it’s unbelievable.

Normal people understand that's the false trope the racists hide behind.

Nope, just common sense. I don’t mind have immigrants come to the US. My wife is an immigrant. I do want them to do so legally and to be vetted. Again, just common sense.

Maybe the dems really do want to replace the blacks.
They already have. Latin people make up more of a percentage of the population than Blacks. The Black community is voting themselves into obscurity by supporting the Democratic Party.

Nope, just common sense. I don’t mind have immigrants come to the US. My wife is an immigrant. I do want them to do so legally and to be vetted. Again, just common sense.
Nope, false trope used by racists. It's just something you decided was true to offer up as a fake reason for your opposition. Cheap con.

Immigrants are the hardest working people you’re gonna find. Illegal immigrants do not qualify for almost any kind of public assistance. When the families of Latino immigrants come to the US their fertility rates plummet precipitously. There’s so much ignorant shit being spewed around here like people talking out their ass it’s unbelievable.
It’s facts and you wish it wasn’t and you become emotionally overreactivec

First word is a name call and never a refutation. Your emotional outbursts do not drive home Any point to Anyone
That is a refutation. You always confuse yourself, here. Your unevidemced and unargued lies can be totally refuted with a simple "nuh uh".

And that's your fault, so stop your whining.

^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back