Only 1,067 Vehicles Torched in France on New Year's Eve

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Wow! Only a little over a thousand this time. The nasty little Muslims must be finding some other travesty to perform. You can read the article here or go to the English version here or read the Al-Qaeda magazine that tells the little b-tards who to do it here or simply rant and rave about how Islam has nothing to do with this or read the most ridiculous quote you've ever seen, which is:

The minister spoke of "positive results" for the overnight period. "We must feel encouraged by these results."

Gee. Anyone ready to move to France? Or even visit it as a tourist? :eusa_whistle:

Went to limoges France two years ago on a bussiness trip for a project. I was in France for two weeks and it was awesome, the peope were great. The only assholes in France are in the cities, just like here in the States.

Limoges - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, I got slammed on another blog for posting this and using the term “nasty little Muslims”.

In the October and November 2005, a series of riots by mainly Arab, North African, and black French second-generation immigrants occurred in the suburbs of Paris and other French cities, involving mainly the burning of cars and public buildings at night starting on 27 October 2005 in Clichy-sous-Bois. Events spread to poor housing projects (the cités HLM) in various parts of France. A state of emergency was declared on 8 November 2005. It was extended for three months on 16 November by the Parliament

There are many reasons reported for the riots but a high unemployment rate of those under 25 – 20 to 40%, constant harassment by police, and poor living conditions are among them. The riots went on for 20 days with thousands of cars torched, along with Jewish businesses, and general looting. Riots took place in Brussels in 2006 sparked by the death of a Moroccan born criminal, in 2007 in Val-d'Oise, again in Montreuil, an immigrant neighborhood in 2009, then in Rinkeby, a suburb of Stockholm with a relatively high immigrant population in 2010, with a number more in 2013, to include in the suburb of Trappes, yet another neighborhood of immigrants.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of “experts” who cite the reasons for the riots. However, the main them that runs through all of them, whether in France or the UK or Brussels or Sweden is simply Islam. They live a lifestyle different from their hosts and find themselves unable to obtain jobs that will accommodate their beliefs and rituals. They also demand certain concessions such as Sharia that causes anger and mistrust by the authorities and their neighbors.

One has to admit that the parents of the youths went to Europe for a wide variety of reasons. Some was to flee from repercussions when the colonial powers left their homelands as in France. The other was to flee countries with no chances of advancement to take menial jobs in European nations. The children took advantage of free education and now find themselves unemployed with lots of time on their hands to create mischief and find outlets for their anger.

I was also accused to citing Jihad Watch as a valid news source. Nobody bothered to go to the various links of French newspapers and magazines. I freely admit to following Atlas Shrugs, Creeping Sharia, DEBKAFile, The Mellow Jihadi, and others, but I never post an article that does NOT have links to other news sources.

So, one should read the facts before accusing me of trolling – which by the definition in the New Urban Dictionary, this post WAS NOT, read the article and check out the links.

Okay, so my choice of words “nasty little Muslims” was poor. However, some simply do not like to face the truth. The majority – if not all – of the riots were conducted by immigrants from places where Islam predominates. If not Muslims, what are they?

Wow! Only a little over a thousand this time. The nasty little Muslims must be finding some other travesty to perform. You can read the article here or go to the English version here or read the Al-Qaeda magazine that tells the little b-tards who to do it here or simply rant and rave about how Islam has nothing to do with this or read the most ridiculous quote you've ever seen, which is:

The minister spoke of "positive results" for the overnight period. "We must feel encouraged by these results."

Gee. Anyone ready to move to France? Or even visit it as a tourist? :eusa_whistle:

Yes, I'm ready to move there, in a heart beat. I know America has never had race relations issues, never any rioting by unhappy minorities, never any problems with immigrants. Uh huh.

Forum List

Back