One year after DADT......No big deal

Since the economy sucks badly, many people will still join the military despite the liberal loons running it.

Now, when the economy turns around there will be a mass exodus from the military and not as many recruits coming in.....take it to the bank.

Only a dumbass believes this will be seen in 1 year, it will be a long term impact on the military but hey you think there are plenty of homos that want to die for their country.....which I doubt.

Since the economy sucks badly, many people will still join the military despite the liberal loons running it.

Now, when the economy turns around there will be a mass exodus from the military and not as many recruits coming in.....take it to the bank.

Only a dumbass believes this will be seen in 1 year, it will be a long term impact on the military but hey you think there are plenty of homos that want to die for their country.....which I doubt.

Lay those excuses down with authority, my friend!

One year after the repeal of DADT, Gays have demonstrated they have a place in the military

Thankfully, there is no place in the military for Warrior

Then suck a dick in celebration, assfucker.

What you do in the privacy of your trailer is of no concern to me.

By all means - suck on.

One year after the repeal of DADT, gays proudly serve their country while Warrior102 posts incessantly about sucking dick

Is that justice or what?

Just wait until some officer or NCO lesbian uses her position to sexually assault a junior female....all hell is going to break loose.

The general public won't stand for it then....but of course if Obamination is POTUS, then he will get it swept under the rug.

Just wait until some officer or NCO lesbian uses her position to sexually assault a junior female....all hell is going to break loose.

The general public won't stand for it then....but of course if Obamination is POTUS, then he will get it swept under the rug.

Why would they get any different treatment than straight officers?

You're really stretching here, idiot.

Bullshit, the current POTUS and his people have gone out of their way for homos, so some low ranking enlisted member is not going to stick their neck out and ruin the homo party with an accusation against a gay sexual assault.

The tone of the military right now is more pro-gay than anyone that is anti-gay, so they won't stick their neck out.

The military has gone out of their way to push for more hetero sexual assault reports and some people still fear reporting it, so there's no doubt they will really fear saying LT Nancy Smith groped her in the showers.

Why would they get any different treatment than straight officers?

You're really stretching here, idiot.

The idiots that pushed this homo lifestyle on the military believe the military is just like working at McDonalds.

At McDonalds the flaming fry rack cook doesn't follow you back to your home after the shift is over like many enlisted troops have to face. Also, most people at McDonalds don't do PT together and then shower together before going to work.

Sure in college you might live with a homo in your room but you can get a room transfer. In the military an enlisted troop might be too scared to rock the boat speaking out about living with some gay guy/girl in their room, especially in this liberal dominated DoD right now.

Airmen Snuffy is going to keep quiet when his roommate is gay and brings a boyfriend over to have sex in the room becaus the SecDef told him to shut up and color.

The idiots that pushed this homo lifestyle on the military believe the military is just like working at McDonalds.

At McDonalds the flaming fry rack cook doesn't follow you back to your home after the shift is over like many enlisted troops have to face. Also, most people at McDonalds don't do PT together and then shower together before going to work.

Sure in college you might live with a homo in your room but you can get a room transfer. In the military an enlisted troop might be too scared to rock the boat speaking out about living with some gay guy/girl in their room, especially in this liberal dominated DoD right now.

Airmen Snuffy is going to keep quiet when his roommate is gay and brings a boyfriend over to have sex in the room becaus the SecDef told him to shut up and color.

How pathetic can your posts get? How intense is your hatred of gays? What would you do for a Klondike bar?

and how long did you serve in the Military?

Longer than you.

Cowshit...I don't hate gays, one of my friends is gay.

I understand the trouble they are going to cause on the military. The US military is not a social experiment.

How pathetic can your posts get? How intense is your hatred of gays? What would you do for a Klondike bar?

One year after the repeal of DADT, Gays have demonstrated they have a place in the military

Thankfully, there is no place in the military for Warrior

Then suck a dick in celebration, assfucker.

What you do in the privacy of your trailer is of no concern to me.

By all means - suck on.

For God sakes, get a copy of Men's Fitness and go rub one out!

You're bursting at the seems, bud. Holding all that in can't be healthy.

I understand the trouble they are going to cause on the military. The US military is not a social experiment.

You're right. The US Military is not a social experiment. So that's why we ended the experiment of barring and removing perfectly good soldiers and officers because of their sexuality.

A year after DADT repeal, no harm done - CNN.com

According to a leading senator, it presented "an intolerable risk" to national security.

According to a consortium of retired generals, it would "break" the U.S. military. And according to a leading advocacy group, over "528,000" servicemen and women would be lost.

Something this terrible must be averted. We must take action now!

Except it is too late. The scary danger that these generals, John McCain, and the Family Research Council were warning about wasn't a future terrorist attack or war with China, it was allowing gay and lesbian service men and women to openly serve in the U.S. military. That "grave risk" is now celebrating its one year anniversary, and none of the dire predictions proved correct.

Aaron Belkin"Don't ask, don't tell" was one of the most controversial issues in American politics, with tens of thousands of articles and speeches on the topic. And yet, once it happened, it played out a lot like Y2K. There was a huge amount of hype and hysteria, but the world did not end.

Does anyone in their right mind believe data from a homosexual advocacy group that half a million people serve in the Military because it is is friendly to sodomites? Where does the left get this stuff?

Had a lot of issues with gays when you served?
Longer than you.

Uh, it is an experiment letting gay people openly express themselves whereas in the past they were told to keep it quiet.

Before Obamination, soldiers didn't have to worry about their bunkmate hitting on them but now they do.

An openly gay soldier strains unit cohesion because people will wonder why he likes to go shower with the guys.

Of course, you have no clue about the medial problems gay men have because of their gay sex.....the taxpayer will be paying for that crap too.:eusa_whistle: How much do HIV meds cost????

You're right. The US Military is not a social experiment. So that's why we ended the experiment of barring and removing perfectly good soldiers and officers because of their sexuality.

Last edited:
Uh, they weren't allowed to openly hit on their co-workers like now. :eusa_whistle:

If you're told to keep quiet about being gay, odds are you aren't going to make a sexual advance on your co-worker. Once the SecDef gave them the green light, then there will be problems at work.

Had a lot of issues with gays when you served?
Longer than you.

They haven't been in the closet for awhile now. In the 8 years my husband has been active duty, there have been gay soldiers in his units and they have always been open about it. It's pretty hard to hide your sexual preference when most of the unit is a fb friend.

Forum List

Back