One week in.....the carnage promised....has begun....Steve Harvey are you listening?

Everybody said, and I quote....lets give him a chance. I personally had expected that chance to span over at least 100...instead, in less than one week, here's the carnage:

Created a poster for radical islamics to recruit from by banning US muslims...check out the news
Importing illegals, the bad ones...something OBama was already doing, duh
Abortion and Global health restricitions on funding, let the carnage begin there...mo babies mo problems
TTP, that never was...duh
The jobs man, banned gov. hiring
Banned rate cuts on housing....white people will now pay more
ACA with nothing to replace it
Pipelines that add 32 permanent jobs to the economy
Alienated Mexico our ally and closes neighbor
But the worst thing of all he's done in 7 days
THE IDIOT CAN'T LET THE SHIT GO ABOUT CROWD SIZE!!!

What if all the muslims to date, who are helping US soldiers, who were promised refuge in the US someday, what if they all turned on us???? This is a dangerous game Trump is playing, very very dangerous...He's putting US soldiers, not his son's, but our kids our families at risk!!
Shut up. Trump is doing the right thing.

Isn't truly SICKENING how many libstans want to get us killed by muzzie terrorists?

This is refreshing after eight years of Obungle's carnage ...and ineptness
Things were so much better when we were losing 745,000 jobs a month and the DOW was 7,000 and we were killing our own looking for wmds that weren`t there. How dumb are you sassyass?

Is that a weak BBBBUUUTTT BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! It's been eight years dumbass, move on
It's been over 8 years since Bush was president.

Things were so much better when we were losing 745,000 jobs a month and the DOW was 7,000 and we were killing our own looking for wmds that weren`t there. How dumb are you sassyass?

Is that a weak BBBBUUUTTT BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! It's been eight years dumbass, move on
I was pointing out how far removed from reality you are with your "ineptness" remark. Now do you see how incredibly full of it you are? Do you know the definition of inept?

I was pointing out how far removed from reality you are with your "ineptness" remark. Now do you see how incredibly full of it you are? Do you know the definition of inept?
Inept? Like the cankled grifter you ran?

Inept? Like the cankled grifter you ran?
Can you speak English tx? The grifter just paid off the 4,000 people he robbed at Trump U.

Trump is da man!!! ..... :thup:
Trump is gonna get us all killed you dumb white racist fool...wake the fuck up, this ain't your grand daddy's times...these people are not to be played with....home grown terrorist will emerge from all this and I hope one is your neighbor, bitch
Sorry we tried an inexperienced black man and he failed. Now sit down and shut up and let the adults fix it. Trump is the man!

Everybody said, and I quote....lets give him a chance. I personally had expected that chance to span over at least 100...instead, in less than one week, here's the carnage:

Created a poster for radical islamics to recruit from by banning US muslims...check out the news
Abortion and Global health restricitions on funding, let the carnage begin there...mo babies mo problems

What if all the muslims to date, who are helping US soldiers, who were promised refuge in the US someday, what if they all turned on us???? This is a dangerous game Trump is playing, very very dangerous...He's putting US soldiers, not his son's, but our kids our families at risk!!
banning US muslims.
he did not ban us Muslims..
Importing illegals
he is not IMPORTING any illegals....duh....
I know I know, its called "alternative facts and he's a business man"...in essence stick you head in the white sand and ignore reality, gotcha!!
You did for the past eight years.

banning US muslims.
he did not ban us Muslims..
Importing illegals
he is not IMPORTING any illegals....duh....
I know I know, its called "alternative facts and he's a business man"...in essence stick you head in the white sand and ignore reality, gotcha!!
actually its your "alternative facts"....

What pisses off the left is that what the Donald promised he would do is actually being accomplished.

One very important fact remains, if those opposed to Obama had protested, set fires, broke windows, called for his assassination, or conducted themselves in this manor the DOJ would have had a field day.

What is more disturbing is that the former pretender in chief, sec of state.... and cadre of loyal progressive minions didn't defuse the unrest, accept defeat like educated adults they claim to be, instead they immediately stoked the fires and had a temper tantrum.

Now America understands who the real spoiled loser is.
Other than signing a bunch of worthless shit papers, has your paycheck changed one notch and and and have you decided on which high paying job you wanna take yet? Cause the rest of the bullshit he's promised you nuts, ain't working too well, now is it? You nuts are gonna be paying for a fuckin wall that's gonna cost millions, pissing off them latino's that make you white guys some serious coins on this side of the fence. The Muslims are about to go ballistic on this country very soon and Obamacare...you know and I know, that shit is gonna take YEARS.... so do tell, Mr. stupid ass white shit for brains fuck, what has this nuts done other than make white ingrates happy?

That's a pretty good rant, Redbone. I knew you had it in you.
m0173.gif

upload_2017-1-29_12-25-43.png

Trump is gonna get us all killed you dumb white racist fool...wake the fuck up, this ain't your grand daddy's times...these people are not to be played with....home grown terrorist will emerge from all this and I hope one is your neighbor, bitch
Get a grip Tiger. ...... :lol:
What if all those people helping our soldiers as we speak, all promised refuge in the US someday, what if they all turned on these guys? We are playing with fire and its not right, Suni, its not right

What soldiers? Our soldiers don't deal with refugees.

He's making a very important point. MILLIONS of locals assisted us in the conflict zones when we WERE there. Especially in Iraq/Afghan. Those folks' lives are now in danger when we leave. And it's unconscionable to not consider giving them refuge status when the shit hits the fan. It's the Saigon embassy "bug-out" all over again. Leaving stranded MILLIONS that loyally supported our efforts in their country..

Wake up -- realize the complexity of the issues.

From reading your bullshit post I'd have to say that you are "dumber" than a bag of rocks.

I have to more than agree.

Tigerass is Shittingbull's cousin. Both are biased racists Pieces of Shit.

Forum List

Back