One week in and Biden has a 63% approval rating

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

Gotta gall you MAGA nuts...huh?
Hi, Jim H. Another Jim H here.

Monday, January 25, 2021

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson, for Monday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

I guess that you probably can't trust polls these days, eh, as half the population has below average intelligence anyway, by definition.
Rasmussen is so far right it tilts.

And yet, they are one of the most accurate. Go figure!

Great start. What a relief to have a real President again.

"Adults in the room".

Yep, and it's nap time.
View attachment 448577
That nap time guy has accomplished more in 7 days than the fat, made up guy with a 4 combover accomplished in 4 years.

200 million vaccine doses ordered, system being set up to get them there. 2 Press Conferences yesterday to explain what he is doing. Treating Reporters with respect, actually joking with them.

No.more hysterical, hate filled rants about his perceived enemies thank God no more drinking disinfectant or shining a light up your butt.

Doctor Fauci and Scientists, Doctors allowed to tell you the truth.

Yeah but on the other hand, the Bronx is no longer in Germany, those thousands and thousands on rooftops are nowhere to be seen, we're not forced to watch an orange freak yammering on and on about 'ME ME ME AND DID I MENTION, ME?", and more importantly, Mexicans, Muslims, women, blacks, football players, journalists, scientists, dissenters, Megyn Kelly, Mika Brzezinski, Joe Scarborough, Chris Wallace, James Comey, Jeff Sessions, Brad Raffensberger, E. Jean Carroll, Ivana Trump, Carly Fiorina, Hunter Biden, Alec Baldwin, Tim Apple, Marco Rubio, Marco Polo and several million others aren't having to put up with the diaper rash of a fat blob whose fwagile widdle ego can't handle being called out for the pathetic meltdowny jackwagon he is.

The old adage goes "May you live in interesting times". Now we can say, "ehhh, that's OK we'll pass".

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

Gosh, who wouldn't be happy with that crayon-eating stuttering fuck?

It's been a hell of first week:

A fake inauguration attended by nobody, and slept through by those forced to attend
19,000+ Kung Flu deaths on his watch
100,000+ jobs wiped out
Women's athletics completely demolished
Banished the troops to a freezing parking garage with 1 bathroom and no wifi
Admits no plan for Covid
Invaded Syria (let's kill some more brown kids!)
Ended US energy independence
Broke his own mask mandate..... twice

and the icing on the cake, at the fake inauguration....

(stage directions whispered in the stuttering fuck's ear) "Salute the Marines"
Drooling Dumbfuck to the world: "Salute the Marines!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the laughingstock of the entire fucking planet!

His approval rating is so high that had to disable the likes and comments on the white house youtube channel because they're 20 to 1 against him.

You stole an election for THAT drooling fucktard????.... ya dumb fucking animals.

You left off Biden saying "I don't know what I'm signing" and then proceeds to sign an EO...

Here's the stuttering fuck trying to put a pen in his pocket..

The election was stolen for THAT crayon-eating drooling fucktard....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you mocking a disability he over came!

That one's a complete sociopath, a psychology term that means in common vernacular, "an asshole".

My brother grew up with a stutter. I love him dearly and in fact today is his birthday. I have a firsthand idea what they go through and unlimited sympathy for them. When I see a waste of human protoplasm like this klown above ooze into the room...... let's just say it does not end well for them.

And yet, after licking their wounds, they will have learned NOTHING. They're just fuckin' stupid that way.

NO, they really aren't. Let's go back to the pre-Reagan tax levels when they WERE paying their fair share.

You know, when we weren't running up Trillion-dollar deficits.

We weren't running up TRILLIONS of DOLLARS in spending either. Give the Federal Government a dime and they'll find a reason to spend a quarter.

You have a bit of a foggy memory about the Eisenhower Days. Either that or you have gotten your talking points from the DailyKOS who left out a few...minor details.

I have done this before but I’ll do it again for your edification, from (1963). It will do for our purposes. Anyone (a single person) earning $4,000 per year or less paid income tax at the rate of 20%. Adjusted for inflation, that would be $31,800.00 per year. That translates to everyone earning LESS THAN $31,800 PER YEAR TODAY WOULD PAY 20% INCOME TAX. Gosh, that sure would eliminate that 48% that pay no income tax today! Way to go!

As for the top rate of your beloved 91% in 1963, that was paid by those earning over $400,000.00 Adjusted for inflation, that would be $3,186,770.00 today. Do you want to tell us that 1% of the nation earns in excess of 3.2 MILLION PER YEAR? Really?

In the same year, employees paid 3.625% for Social Security and the employer paid nothing. Not quite the 15.2% of today.

Now, do you really want to go back to those rates? Are you aware of the long, long list of deductions in 1963? All interest on everything and the list goes on.

Federal Income Tax Brackets for Tax Year 1962 (Filed April 1963)

FICA & SECA Tax Rates

The Inflation Calculator
$31,800 was good money during the Eisenhower years. You could deduct interest on your taxes, house, even buy a new car. Chevy Impala. Turquoise and Ivory, $3,000 Dollars. The average house was $10, 15,000.

Try reading it again. Where did I mention earning $31,800.00 in 1963?

Last edited:
JimH52,

When do you face the truth?

2021-01-27%20Biden-X2.jpg

A fake inauguration attended by nobody, and slept through by those forced to attend
100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

His approval rating is so high that had to disable the likes and comments on the white house youtube channel because they're 20 to 1 against him.

You stole an election for THAT drooling fucktard????.... ya dumb fucking animals.

You left off Biden saying "I don't know what I'm signing" and then proceeds to sign an EO...

You do know you are making fun of a disability a man fought his whole life to over come and has worked with the young to help them do the same. Now 80 million people have voted for him. You will never see him make fun of the disabled.

Biden's been fighting dementia his whole life... I'm gonna need a link for that.

I have been listening to Biden lay out facts for 7 days now!

Eat your heart out.

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

You do know you are making fun of a disability a man fought his whole life to over come and has worked with the young to help them do the same. Now 80 million people have voted for him. You will never see him make fun of the disabled.

Biden's been fighting dementia his whole life... I'm gonna need a link for that.

Eat your heart out.

You want to eat my heart out? o_O The violence never ends with you libs... :rolleyes:

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

Eat your heart out.

You want to eat my heart out? o_O The violence never ends with you libs... :rolleyes:

"Violence" ? :wtf:

I see somebody's not doing it right.

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

You do realize that the entire world is happy that the Liar in Chief is gone from DC.

Yes

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

You do realize that the entire world is happy that the Liar in Chief is gone from DC.

YES! Especially Communist China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, and a few others who love the Biden Crime Family!

President Biden will prove to be far more popular than the disgraced and degenerate Trump ever was.

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

they have no shame They're republicans

Was that the poll of released gun crime felons??

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

you never seen a liberal making fun of a handicapped person?....

Poll of Chicoms? Poll of commie crossdressers?

The poll question:

Do you agree, strongly agree, super duper agree with Joe Bidens tie choice for his inauguration speech?

You could just look at it yourself.

View attachment 448556
So this poll was taken just a couple days into the new presidency. Literally before ANYTHING is accomished. So what "job performance" are people supposed to rate exactly?

If this doesn't help you see the nonsensical nature of polls nothing will.
Maybe they just love the atmosphere. That was obvious from before the election. The reason 8 million more voted for Biden. I know it influenced me. I never could stand lying blowhards who tell you how great they are when it is obvious they are ignorant beyond belief.

Hi, Jim H. Another Jim H here.

Monday, January 25, 2021

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson, for Monday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

I guess that you probably can't trust polls these days, eh, as half the population has below average intelligence anyway, by definition.
Rasmussen is so far right it tilts.

And yet, they are one of the most accurate. Go figure!
None of that so called list is true.

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

That would make it right?

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

That would make it right?

no it wouldnt.....but that did not answer my question did it?...

I COULD CARE LESS. No sane person could be happy with Joe pointing to one of several things:
  1. All these polls are rigged to get the desired outcome.
  2. People in this country are not being told by their media what the guy is really doing.
  3. People are even dumber than I thought.
Either way, I'm DELIGHTED with Joe. The more he "succeeds" the more fucked is the country leading to the eventual repudiation of progressivism for a return to what really works.

Forum List

Back