One Question about my eye color again... Sorry for bothering you

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
A friend of mine, older Lady, said my eyes are 23 on the chart and that they are really VERY DARK like that you do not see the iris though. Do you think she is correct? I thought my eyes are more like 22, I do not think she would lie but I think maybe it was in dim lightning and she didnt saw me in bright light? Or didnt looked really closer in bright light? My eyes are probably coal black, that you do not see the iris in normal lightning but when there is bright light they turn yellowish/reddish or kastanienbraun, that means chestnut brown. A reddish brown.

Do you think the video shows what i really look also in real life? In the video when i look into the camera, you see that my eyes turn chestnut brown, reddish brown, i do not use a filter, it is the lightning, the bright light. Do you think that is correct, or just the camera?

Thanks.

lol ....

They look more in the 17ish range, assuming your pics aren't being 'lightened' by the camera.

Get some weed to enhance the color
b9bf9445e2971ce860f88546f6ae2438.jpg

lol ....

They look more in the 17ish range, assuming your pics aren't being 'lightened' by the camera.

Yes they are being lightened by the bright light/camera. I didnt took a pic but a screenshot of the video in the video i move around in the room, and you see how my eyes change colour if there is a bright light or if there is not. Yes, that's the lightning overexposure. I think I said it myself that my eyes only get redder/yellower in very bright light, but they aren't normal for that.

I think I'm neutral here and not lightning overexposed?

Forum List

Back