One of the Biggest Leftist Lies (certainly NOT the biggest)

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
The entire "Diversity" industry is based on gross, obvious lies.

(text of fourteenth amendment)

These words (from the 14th Amendment) clearly require that, at least as respects State action, everyone must be treated equally.

But many years ago, the Federal courts decided that equal treatment of everyone was not a satisfactory resolution of the problem of racial discrimination. The thinking was that treating the descendants of slaves "equally" would merely cast in concrete the inequalities that were the inevitable results of slavery, enforced poverty, and the infamous Jim Crow laws.

So the phenomenon of "Affirmative Action" was created to remedy the ills that resulted from those factors. But since the Federal Courts are not legislative bodies - the ones who should be making decisions like the one described in the previous sentence - the Courts had to assert implicitly that the language of the Fourteenth Amendment REQUIRES current day discrimination in favor of the descendants of slaves.

But this is a blatant lie. The Amendment requires no such thing; the Amendment requires EQUAL treatment, not targeted discrimination. It was the COURT that said that, not the Constitution. And when various plaintiffs challenged the Court's overt, intentional demand for discrimination (e.g., Alan Bakke), the Court backed off, and admitted that the 14th Amendment did not require discrimination of any kind.

On the other hand, they said, if "the State" wants to give special consideration to the descendants of slaves in order to enjoy the wonders and benefits of a "diverse" environment, the State could do so. But this is bullshit on steroids. It is just Affirmative Action under another title.

Further, there is no study anywhere that can quantify the "benefits" of "diversity." For academic institutions, there is no measurable improvement in educational results. For State employers there is no measurable improvement in accomplishing the mission of the relevant agency, as a result of "diversity." All it has truly done is create a petty industry of "diversity" bureaucrats, lower admission and employment standards, and water down excellence in virtually every venue where its cancer exists.

Thank you very much.

Great link full of truth ...

And then you go off on some weird tangent. 'Sup with that?

Any NFL or NBA games set on your DVR or NBA this weekend. I know how you love "sport". Might save you from having to think about obvious brain-achers such as diversity, affirmative action and Dithering Donald's many failures. ;)

i-love-sport.jpg

My linking skills leave a lot to be desired. I wanted to link the text of the fourteenth amendment.

..the biggest lie of the past decade and this year is RACISM/BLACKman murdered by WHITE cop because of RACE

Forum List

Back