One Of Bidens First Acts In Office

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
ONE OF HIS FIRST ACTS IN OFFICE WAS ACTED EVEN BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE!

As one of his first acts in office, President-elect Joe Biden will ask Congress to offer legal status to an estimated 11 million foreigners in the country illegally.

Biden will announce legislation to provide a pathway to citizenship for millions on his first day, according to The Associated Press.

IF THIS WAS “ONE OF HIS “FIRST ACTS IN OFFICE “
Then hold on to your hats and tighten up your seatbelts,
It’s going to be a Rough Ride ahead.

Stop shouting, we're all right here. And I would remove the CAPS from your OP title before said thread gets locked.
And to your question...so what? We've been waiting for Republicans to start discussing immigration for years now.

Stop shouting, we're all right here. And I would remove the CAPS from your OP title before said thread gets locked.
And to your question...so what? We've been waiting for Republicans to start discussing immigration for years now.
yes--you love criminals and hate law and order--so SMART!!!!!!!!

As one of his first acts in office, President-elect Joe Biden will ask Congress to offer legal status to an estimated 11 million foreigners in the country illegally.

Biden will announce legislation to provide a pathway to citizenship for millions on his first day, according to The Associated Press.

Our governor—the governor of Maryland—has apparently been conferencing with Biden-Harris for months now about all manner of incoming bullshit, such as COVID-19 lockdowns, vaccination and gun control, all while Donald Trump was and is still President of our United States. To say the die of tyranny has already been cast is obvious. In the coming days and weeks America will be changed forever, much like Chuck Schumer forecast recently. But you know . . . the American people seem to be fully onboard, at least half of them, with the hard transition to neo-communism.

...stop your babbling--YOU know Mr Trump tried to do the common sense thing by protecting the border--but all of you Dems attacked him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump and the GOP have immigration policies, the RINOs like Ryan wouldn't support them.
Maybe we'll get them in 2024.
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
3. No asylum claims unless pre-approved
4. No chain migration
5. Only merit based immigration for who the US needs
6. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies from Russia & China.
7. DACA kids get green cards but NOT citizenship
8. No amnesty!!

Smart move. Guarantees re-election and Democrat dominance for a generation.

...stop your babbling--YOU know Mr Trump tried to do the common sense thing by protecting the border--but all of you Dems attacked him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack's not babbling, he's BUBBLING. He is very sensitive to capitalization as he thinks everyone is yelling at him to get his garage built. Jack blisters in the Sun. Jack's a vengeful SOB so now that he's lost another argument, watch for him to shut down the thread by reporting it on a technicality.

Trump and the GOP have immigration policies, the RINOs like Ryan wouldn't support them.
Maybe we'll get them in 2024.
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
3. No asylum claims unless pre-approved
4. No chain migration
5. Only merit based immigration for who the US needs
6. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies from Russia & China.
7. DACA kids get green cards but NOT citizenship
8. No amnesty!!

All good points to discuss. Can you tell me why that hasn't been done? Didn't Melania's parents come here via Chain Migration? :) Path to citizenship means..well..path. Not separate them from their children at the border and black bag the kids while sending Mom and Dad packing.

Amnesty and asylum are a more difficult conversation. The issue is speeding up the process. Instead of allocating money to build walls that keep nobody out, how about more judges, more advocates, speedier process times. You know, we used to just go after the riff raff and then show them the door quickly. Now we hassle people who are actually productive members of society. I mean, they are still employed by those corporations that Republicans refuse to fine or hold accountable for hiring them. See how quickly we get into the weeds? But there has to be dialog first. And that hasn't happened.

Jack's not babbling, he's BUBBLING. He is very sensitive to capitalization as he thinks everyone is yelling at him to get his garage built. Jack blisters in the Sun. Jack's a vengeful SOB so now that he's lost another argument, watch for him to shut down the thread by reporting it on a technicality.

No. Just trying to see that the thread isn't locked for silly reasons. It could actually be a good conversation. Thanks for your comment, Freaky. Always enlightening. Except for the fact that you usually say nothing. :)

No. Just trying to see that the thread isn't locked for silly reasons. It could actually be a good conversation. Thanks for your comment, Freaky. Always enlightening. Except for the fact that you usually say nothing. :)
stop the babbling---YOU people are PRO--illegals

Thanks for your comment, Freaky. Always enlightening. Except for the fact that you usually say nothing.

No, I always have a LOT to say in every post Jack, it just SEEMS like nothing to you because my talking to you is like calculus to a baboon. Hey, Jack, you got a tick.

I thought you would have said a stroke or heart attack as ole Joe is pretty frail!

No. Just trying to see that the thread isn't locked for silly reasons.
stop the babbling---YOU people are PRO--illegals

Isn't Jack the altruistic guy?! There is no such thing as illegals to a leftist like Jack. To them, these are merely 'geographically-disadvantaged proto-Americans.' :smoke:

Jack's here to get that straightened out.

Like you never heard of Donald Trump's wall? Or his closing down the border to hoards of Central
Americans wanting asylum?

Learn to lie better.

Do you happen to have a link to your op?

Like you never heard of Donald Trump's wall? Or his closing down the border to hoards of Central

Learn to lie better.

Not "his" wall. Just a campaign slogan he used to sucker rubes like you in. Think they've built a whopping 45 miles of new wall in the last few years. The rest is just replacing fences. I think Bush actually started the whole wall thing. :)

Learn to lie better.

Not "his" wall. Just a campaign slogan he used to sucker rubes like you in. Think they've built a whopping 45 miles of new wall in the last few years. The rest is just replacing fences. I think Bush actually started the whole wall thing. :)
babble shit by you---

Forum List

Back