One Founder's view on taxation

Yep, every mother fucker that is on SS or disability is a tick on the ass of society. We ought to exterminate all of them. Fuck em. Line em up in the gas chambers. Better yet, let them all starve on the streets. Fuck em. They don't deserve SS or Medicare.

One thing though, when we do this, we're going to give all of them your name and address.

So everyone who objects to government social programs is a Nazi?

And you have the gall to accuse anyone of being :cuckoo:?

You're a true 200 proof moron.

The fact is, no one "deserves" Medicare or Social Security. What did they do to deserve it other than survive to age 65?

We all know that 90% of the money we pay in taxes goes to support tics on the ass of society. Underground sewers and clean water don't cost $7 trillion a year.

Franklin would be appalled by our current level of government spending.
Not to mention two wars, and support of a vast military industrial complex.

I haven't noticed Obama and the DimoRATs taking any steps to put a stop to them.

"To preserve our independence, we must not let our politicians load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labours of the people under the pretense of caring for them, the people will be much happier.”
~Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:
What would Franklin say about this system?

Given that he would likely be one of the guys in charge of it, I think he'd think it was pretty swell.

Given that he would likely be one of the guys in charge of it, I think he'd think it was pretty swell.

having studied his beliefs, I would have to disagree.

Yep, every mother fucker that is on SS or disability is a tick on the ass of society. We ought to exterminate all of them. Fuck em. Line em up in the gas chambers. Better yet, let them all starve on the streets. Fuck em. They don't deserve SS or Medicare.

One thing though, when we do this, we're going to give all of them your name and address.

The fact is, no one "deserves" Medicare or Social Security. What did they do to deserve it other than survive to age 65?

Paid into it all their working lives.

Another lie by the politicians. You don't pay into it. You are robbed to fund it for those currently recieving benefits. You have no say in the matter

having studied his beliefs, I would have to disagree.

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
~Ben Franklin

Yup, and now they are not going to get it, or at the very best will only get part of it, because no one is willing to address the issues that need to be fixed in order to ensure SS continued unabated. I was FORCED to pay into a system for a set of PROMISED benefits - now they are simply not going to deliver.

Nope. They paid for current retirees. The government squandered every dime they paid, and anyone who didn't know it is a damn fool. So why is anyone obligated to compensate them for their stupidity?

Forum List

Back