One Brave Muslim! Sir I Salute You!

You support jihad.
That's a bit broad. The government did as well during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Does resistance become "terrorism" upon acquiring an Islamic nature?

Plus, not once have I seen you condemn terrorist acts toward innocent Israelis. If you have, perhaps you could link to it.
I'm opposed to any bombing that targets innocents.
Let me be clear and say that I view all military and government installations as legitimate targets as long as care is taken to avoid civilian casualties.
That's all well and fine, but I have never seen you condemn a single terrorist act on Israel. Tacit support is powerful.

[Emphasis added] Of course it does. That is its purpose.
Supporting Israel is more detrimental than beneficial to the West. Propping up it and other oppressive regimes seems to contradict the values that many Westerners tout as their claim to political superiority.
As I said, values have little to nothing to do with foreign policy.

That's all well and fine, but I have never seen you condemn a single terrorist act on Israel.
You'll forgive me if that isn't high on my list of priorities. If Israel stopped killing Palestinians long enough for me to denounce a Palestinian terrorist attack, perhaps I'd do so more often. My position has been made clear and I view Israeli civilians as no more deserving of death than civilians of any other nationality.

Then they're hollow and worthless.

That's all well and fine, but I have never seen you condemn a single terrorist act on Israel.
You'll forgive me if that isn't high on my list of priorities. If Israel stopped killing Palestinians long enough for me to denounce a Palestinian terrorist attack, perhaps I'd do so more often. My position has been made clear and I view Israeli civilians as no more deserving of death than civilians of any other nationality.

Okie doke. I am not alone in being convinced that you sympathize with terrorists. Plus, you feel some odd need to say 'Jew, blablabla' or 'Blablabla, Jew' when you address Jewish posters here. I feel secure in my statement about your sympathies.

Then they're hollow and worthless.
Not to the nations who practice them.

So, it appears that you haven't the ability to separate your religion from your state. And, that brings us back to my comment. If I could not do so, I would leave this country as that is one of the founding tenets of the USA. And, by the way, it's one of the reasons I love my country so much. I have no tolerance for those who want to change that.

Last edited:
You support jihad.
That's a bit broad. The government did as well during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Does resistance become "terrorism" upon acquiring an Islamic nature?

Plus, not once have I seen you condemn terrorist acts toward innocent Israelis. If you have, perhaps you could link to it.
I'm opposed to any bombing that targets innocents.
Let me be clear and say that I view all military and government installations as legitimate targets as long as care is taken to avoid civilian casualties.

[Emphasis added] Of course it does. That is its purpose.
Supporting Israel is more detrimental than beneficial to the West. Propping up it and other oppressive regimes seems to contradict the values that many Westerners tout as their claim to political superiority.

Kalam- My advice to you and the Muslims that plan on residing in the US: Start by reviewing your sermons, lectures and comments of your own local and regional Imams, teachers and cultural-political leaders over the past 10 years. If Muslims want to reside in the west It would also be wise to try and ingrain and adapt to our way of life. And the best way to do that is.....leave your dominant mentality behind, moderate some of your religious beliefs, interpretations or cultural dogma and assimilate into our society....or go somewhere else to live.

And keep in mind, In America we don't have boroughs like the 'Tower Hamlets', and we wont have them either.

Practice them? I thought we'd just finished agreeing that they ignore them.

So, it appears that you haven't the ability to separate your religion from your state. And, that brings us back to my comment. If I could not do so, I would leave this country as that is one of the founding tenets of the USA. And, by the way, it's one of the reasons I love my country so much. I have no tolerance for those who want to change that.
So, again, are you under the impression that I'm attempting to establish Islamic rule in the US? :eusa_eh:

Kalam- My advice to you and the Muslims that plan on residing in the US: Start by reviewing your sermons, lectures and comments of your own local and regional Imams, teachers and cultural-political leaders over the past 10 years. If Muslims want to reside in the west It would also be wise to try and ingrain and adapt to our way of life. And the best way to do that is.....leave your dominant mentality behind, moderate some of your religious beliefs, interpretations or cultural dogma and assimilate into our society....or go somewhere else to live.
Thanks, but I was born in the United States to parents who were born here as well. I don't need to be told how to conduct myself as if I'm fresh off the boat. As an American, I'm sure you're quite aware that you have no ability to dictate what I can and cannot do or say regarding my religion.

And keep in mind, In America we don't have boroughs like the 'Tower Hamlets', and we wont have them either.
Are you familiar with "Dearbornistan"? :lol:

Practice them? I thought we'd just finished agreeing that they ignore them. ....
:wtf: The policies. The foreign policies you said are hollow and worthless because they serve the interests of the countries. They (the foreign policies) are not hollow and worthless to the nations who practice them.

So, again, are you under the impression that I'm attempting to establish Islamic rule in the US? :eusa_eh:
:wtf: Asked and answered. Now, two posters have said exactly what we mean. Leave if you cannot separate your religion from your state. This is no place for you.

In case anyone is wondering about 'citizens' who cannot separate their religion from their state, here is an example mentioned by Victory.
Islamic fundamentalists in power: the first cracks start to appear

By Andrew Gilligan Last updated: March 5th, 2010

Tower Hamlets council tonight withdrew its hugely controversial plan to erect “hijab gates” at either end of Brick Lane – a £1.85 million exercise in “religious triumphalism,” according to angry residents, and one of the most obvious manifestations of the growing Islamist influence on the council. Tower Hamlets is increasingly infiltrated by a secretive group, the Islamic Forum of Europe, which wants to change the “very infrastructure of society, its institutions, its culture, its political order and its creed… from ignorance to Islam.”

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100028514/islamic-fundamentalists-in-power-cracks-start-to-appear-in-the-ifes-empire/

For example. That or anything similar, will never happen here and you can't deal with it. You are a walking, talking contradiction of Muslim and American.

Last edited:
The policies. The foreign policies you said are hollow and worthless because they serve the interests of the countries. They (the foreign policies) are not hollow and worthless to the nations who practice them.
That's not what was argued in the first place. I said that "western values" appear to be hollow and worthless if they don't influence the West's conduct abroad.

Asked and answered. Now, two posters have said exactly what we mean. Leave if you cannot separate your religion from your state. This is no place for you.
I've made it clear that I have no interest in seeing the political landscape of the US altered in such a way. I must ask that you stop telling me to leave the country as if you have the authority to do so.

A blog entry hosted by the British equivalent of FOX News? :lol:

The policies. The foreign policies you said are hollow and worthless because they serve the interests of the countries. They (the foreign policies) are not hollow and worthless to the nations who practice them.
That's not what was argued in the first place. I said that "western values" appear to be hollow and worthless if they don't influence the West's conduct abroad.

Um, yeah it is. Don't blame others for your improper use of antecedents. But, you are Muslim and have issues with accepting responsibility for your actions.

Asked and answered. Now, two posters have said exactly what we mean. Leave if you cannot separate your religion from your state. This is no place for you.
I've made it clear that I have no interest in seeing the political landscape of the US altered in such a way. I must ask that you stop telling me to leave the country as if you have the authority to do so. ....
[Emphasis added] Ah, true to form of the Muslim, you play a victim of nothing. Your comprehension failed you.

A blog entry hosted by the British equivalent of FOX News? :lol:
Irrespective of the source, the Tower Hamlets council has a plan on the books for gates through which ALL female citizens must wear hajibs to pass. That, or anything similar, will never happen here and you can't handle that.

You are a walking, talking contradiction of Muslim and American. As such, you cannot coherently present, or even have, a consistent point of view. No wonder you are so angry.

Last edited:
Ah, yeah it is. Don't blame others for your improper use of antecedents. But, you are Muslim and have issues with accepting responsibility for your actions.
-As I said, values have little to nothing to do with foreign policy.
-Then they're hollow and worthless.
-Not to the nations who practice them.
It seems to me that "they" pretty clearly refers to values rather than foreign policies.

Ah, true to form of the Muslim, you play a victim of nothing.
You can try to piss me off as much as you like. "True to the form of the Muslim..." -- that shit's just weak. Try harder. :lol:

Your comprehension failed you.
I struggle with many things; reading comprehension is not one of them. You have a habit of phrasing some of your posts ambiguously.

Leave if you cannot separate your religion from your state. This is no place for you.

"This is no place for you" led me to assume that you'd already decided that I'm bent on turning the US into a caliphate or whatever.

Irrespective of the source, the Tower Hamlets council has a plan on the books for gates where ALL female citizens must wear hajibs to pass through. That, or anything similar, will never happen here and you can't handle that.
I can't? I'm sure that all of my close female friends and former significant others will be interested to hear that, because none of them wear the hijab.

You are a walking, talking contradiction of Muslim and American. As such, you cannot coherently present a consistent point of view.
On which issue are you itching to hear me offer a "consistent point of view"?

Life must be miserable.
Actually, it's never been better. :)

Ah, yeah it is. Don't blame others for your improper use of antecedents. But, you are Muslim and have issues with accepting responsibility for your actions.
-As I said, values have little to nothing to do with foreign policy.
-Then they're hollow and worthless.
-Not to the nations who practice them.
It seems to me that "they" pretty clearly refers to values rather than foreign policies.

LMAO. The irony there is gorgeous. That is a great example of improper use of a pronoun without an antecedent. But, you're like Belushi in the tunnel scene of Blues Brothers - it's not your fault.

Funny for Belushi. Sad for you.

Ah, true to form of the Muslim, you play a victim of nothing.
You can try to piss me off as much as you like. "True to the form of the Muslim..." -- that shit's just weak. Try harder. :lol:

I struggle with many things; reading comprehension is not one of them. You have a habit of phrasing some of your posts ambiguously. ....
The meaning of "if" eludes you, and you try to put the blame on me. You are a good little Muslim.

Leave if you cannot separate your religion from your state. This is no place for you.

"This is no place for you" led me to assume that you'd already decided that I'm bent on turning the US into a caliphate or whatever.
They have a cute saying about those who assume. Also, you specifically asked me a question, you got the answer twice, yet you still assumed?

Bullshit.

I can't? I'm sure that all of my close female friends and former significant others will be interested to hear that, because none of them wear the hijab. ....
More comprehension issues - the meanings of the phrases 'for example' and 'or something similar' also elude you.

And, no. You can't because you cannot separate your religion from your state. You want US foreign policy to focus on your religion rather than the best interests of my nation. That's ridiculous.

You are a walking, talking contradiction of Muslim and American. As such, you cannot coherently present a consistent point of view.
On which issue are you itching to hear me offer a "consistent point of view"?
This one is an excellent example of your lack of consistency.

Life must be miserable.
Actually, it's never been better. :)
Good.

Last edited:
In other words you support jihad!
Of course I support legitimate jihad... hence my current avatar. I'm religiously obligated to do so, as is ul-Qadri and every other Muslim. Ul-Qadri and I happen to differ in opinion regarding what is permissible in jihad.

"There is no place for any martyrdom and their act is never, ever to be considered Jihad..." - Muhammad Tahir ul-Qadri

I pity you! :eusa_snooty:

What a convenient label to apply to any Muslim who isn't a cookie-cutter supporter of Western foreign policy. :)

You support Jihad and you are muslim! Therefore you are an Islamic terrorist sympathizer! Its not a hard concept to understand, even by a bigot like you!

Thanks, but I was born in the United States to parents who were born here as well. I don't need to be told how to conduct myself as if I'm fresh off the boat. As an American, I'm sure you're quite aware that you have no ability to dictate what I can and cannot do or say regarding my religion.

Are you familiar with "Dearbornistan"? :lol:

I didn't ask you where you were born.

No, But I'm familiar with a place called, Dooncoon, Michigan.

LMAO. The irony there is gorgeous. That is a great example of improper use of a pronoun without an antecedent.
Erm... "values" is the only noun to which "they" could have referred.

The meaning of "if" eludes you, and you try to put the blame on me. You are a good little Muslim.
Oh, I'll accept part of the blame for misunderstanding your posts. Still, you use ambiguous phrasing and act surprised when the message you try to convey doesn't get across.

They have a cute saying about those who assume.
LMAO. The irony there is gorgeous. That is a great example of improper use of a pronoun without an antecedent.
;)

Also, you specifically asked me a question, you got the answer twice, yet you still assumed?

Bullshit.
I never received a clear answer. I suppose I should learn not to expect one.

More comprehension issues - the meanings of the phrases 'for example' and 'or something similar' also elude you.
"That, or anything similar, will never happen here..."​

God, come off it. I was responding to the "that" part of your statement. :lol:

And, no. You can't because you cannot separate your religion from your state. You want US foreign policy to focus on your religion rather than the best interests of my nation. That's ridiculous.
We Muslims are capable of handling our affairs without the assistance of the United States. From a purely American perspective, I want US foreign policy to focus on limiting itself to "peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations--entangling alliances with none." Jingoism, misplaced sympathies, and an imperialistic desire to control foreign resources have reduced us to forming alliances with just about every tin-pot regime in the Middle East. We should be criticizing the abusive nature of every government in that region with the same zeal that we summon when criticizing, say, Iran.

This one is an excellent example of your lack of consistency.
What, the issue of what's permissible in war? Targeting the military or government of an oppressive power is permissible. Targeting civilians is not. Which part of that is giving you trouble?

Indeed.

What a convenient label to apply to any Muslim who isn't a cookie-cutter supporter of Western foreign policy. :)

You support Jihad and you are muslim! Therefore you are an Islamic terrorist sympathizer! Its not a hard concept to understand, even by a bigot like you!
I support fighting in defense of Islam and in opposition to oppression, as does every Muslim, including the man you praised in the OP. Why this makes me a "terrorist sympathizer" I'm not quite sure.

Forum List

Back