One America News Looses Last Major American Television Platform After Being Dropped By Verizon.

I'm not middle of the road, either.

For the thousandth time: The mere fact that I think your orange deity is a dangerous buffoon and that his flock are misguided rubes says ZERO (0) about my actual positions on the actual issues.

I do know that, for you people, you're either a mindless, obedient Trumpster or an Evil Hitler Commie™, but that's just not reality. Some of us prefer to think for ourselves. True story!

How simple your world is.
Actually it says you don't like American patriots.

I expect the rest of cable and satellite TV will be going the same way very soon. I mean seriously...who still pays $70 a month to watch TV?

How about a media site that posts folks' raw videos of news events? No commentary just videos. Let US make up our own mind.

How about a media site that posts folks' raw videos of news events? No commentary just videos. Let US make up our own mind.
I'd go for that. Isn't that mostly what journalism was up until just a couple of decades ago? Didn't they used to let the viewer decide?

But they'll never allow it to happen. Political power, once attained, must never be given up. If you allow that to happen, you could lose your head.

Verizon Has Announced That It Will No Longer Carry One America News (OAN) At The End of This Month (July), Dealing A Major Blow To The Far-Right Network That Become A Hotbed of Disinformation.

This means that Traitor Propaganda Network has lost its last major American Television Platform, DirectTV dropped OAN in April of this year.

Maybe that shit show can find a way to broadcast on the Home Shopping Network.

Always amusing when we get Russian trolls who can't spell "loses". Go home, Ivan!

LOL

Lefty trolls don't understand that they are denigrating all media broadcasts. Once people lose faith in their credibility, they start relying on rumors and alleged conspiracies. Isn't it better to prove a conspiracy theory wrong than to try to silence it?
No, we're dancing on the grave of OAN.

I've never watched this network though I have heard of it. In fairness, if the far right is denied access to air transmission, how is crazy far-left MSNBC still on the air?

I am willing to wager that in China and Russia if citizens could watch and understand MSNBC they'd say "those people are crazy". They certainly represent the most unreasonable and dishonest of the left.
this is all back to WE CAN LIE BUT YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT childish bullshit the left thrives on.

Wisconsin Probe Found, "Absolutely No" Election Fraud.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin judge said Thursday that a Republican-ordered, taxpayer-funded investigation into the 2020 election found “absolutely no evidence of election fraud,” but did reveal contempt for the state’s open records law by Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and a former state Supreme Court justice he hired.

Dane County Circuit Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn awarded about $98,000 in attorneys’ fees to the liberal watchdog group American Oversight, bringing an end in circuit court to one of four lawsuits the group filed. Vos’s attorney, Ron Stadler, said he was recommending that Vos appeal the ruling.

The fees will be paid by taxpayers, which is why the judge said she was not also awarding additional punitive damages against Vos. Costs to taxpayers for the investigation, including ongoing legal fees, have exceeded $1 million.

One of the host of problem OAN and Reich Wing Propaganda sites have is amazingly simple. No Proof of a damn thing. When Verizon and DirectTV cut OAN from their lineup, it was because few people believe that lie about Election Fraud/Rigged Election. Viewship drives the market for major Television Platforms. As viewship drops, market share drops. As market share drops, decision are made. Verizon made their decision based on market share. Good for them.
yo - fuckasaurus rex -

we still have zero proof of russia. y'all still can't shit up about it.

so shut your contradicting ass up.

Verizon Has Announced That It Will No Longer Carry One America News (OAN) At The End of This Month (July), Dealing A Major Blow To The Far-Right Network That Become A Hotbed of Disinformation.

This means that Traitor Propaganda Network has lost its last major American Television Platform, DirectTV dropped OAN in April of this year.

Maybe that shit show can find a way to broadcast on the Home Shopping Network.
Another win for the good guys

I'm not middle of the road, either.

For the thousandth time: The mere fact that I think your orange deity is a dangerous buffoon and that his flock are misguided rubes says ZERO (0) about my actual positions on the actual issues.

I do know that, for you people, you're either a mindless, obedient Trumpster or an Evil Hitler Commie™, but that's just not reality. Some of us prefer to think for ourselves. True story!

How simple your world is.
They (MAGATS) have a hard time understanding anything but blind and unquestioning fealty to their Fuhrer.
It is just the nature of their cult.

What is really sad is that just like China and Russia we are being told what we can watch and what we cannot. And what can be said and not said. We are no longer a free nation. And it is going to get much much worse...
Yep, because the long held radical Democrat agenda, otherwise that has been ramped up to critical level's now, well of course "demands" it to get worse.

Funny how a minority view, and a minority culture with said view, somehow just took over the USA by use of the media and corrupt politician's therefore using every contentious issue the Democrat's could muster up to exploit in order to do so.

They are still at it everyday in everyway.

Forum List

Back